Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Urban Dead

I dont know if anyone is still playing this, but Caiger mall will be under attack very soon, we need you guys! biggrin_o.gif

(BTW: i saw someone called FirestarterUK or something, that was someone from here right?)

I still play, I have 3 characters (lol), my heitmann1989 died in the Luckwell Plaza PD in Shackleville, as the area got over-run with zombies....

wheitmann has made it to Caiger Mall, while my Sergeant Heitmann is still in Kenefie PD in Chudleyton.

biggrin_o.gif

Im still playing, i have 3 characters. One maxed out human with 2000+ excess xp. one human with both maxed out zombie and human skills and a maxed out zombie.

It really has gotten fun again to play UD with the recent changes to head shot and the new feeding groan implemented for zombies. Its not challanging again to survive, and my zombie can actully get multiple kills on a daily basis. biggrin_o.gif

As for malls, i hear a few of the zombie groups are doing a mall tour '06 hitting every mall in the city. Just about every one has fallen so far with the new zombie ability to attract 'ferals' (zombie chatacters who arnt in a group or metagame) to freshly opened safe houses.

As for malls, i hear a few of the zombie groups are doing a mall tour '06 hitting every mall in the city. Just about every one has fallen so far with the new zombie ability to attract 'ferals' (zombie chatacters who arnt in a group or metagame) to freshly opened safe houses.

This in on the wiki page, i didnt check if it is true, but im in caiger now and they save us for last! crazy_o.gif

I just checked and it turns out one my characters is also at caiger. DL Murphy - a fireman orignally. How about we all get our selves a mobile and add each other. just incase we ever need some help.

I have a mobile, not sure if it works in this suburb though confused_o.gif

What are your ID numbers so i can add you guys to my contact list? smile_o.gif

FW200 and DrDeadRed are still roaming around, not staying at one place for too long.

thumbs-up.gif

I have a mobile, not sure if it works in this suburb though confused_o.gif

What are your ID numbers so i can add you guys to my contact list? smile_o.gif

Any idea how we can find out our characters ID numbers?

I have a mobile, not sure if it works in this suburb though  confused_o.gif

What are your ID numbers so i can add you guys to my contact list?  smile_o.gif

Any idea how we can find out our characters ID numbers?

Click on your name and you get something like this

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=2978

Now theres a button with Add Ragnar to your contacts list in the lower left corner wink_o.gif

ahh ok! well heres Murphy the fireman.

DL murphy

Added...

Hell! you are level 33! biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: Apparently Giddings mall has fallen, im afraid Caiger is next...

*searches some more shotgun shells* biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ](BTW: i saw someone called FirestarterUK or something, that was someone from here right?)

Yer thats me.

Still got 3 characters roaming around, one in giddings(mrh?) one somewhere and one near caiger.

Been playing this a bit since I got back. Where did everyone go? All the areas my characters are at are full on Zombie Territory. Mostly in the south east of the city. Fort Perryn is going strong, but everywhere else like Malls, PD's, Hospitals, I can't find anything too secure. I've even been checking a lot of other buildings like Cinemas and just regular buildings, pickings for other humans seems pretty slim.

Been playing this a bit since I got back.  Where did everyone go?  All the areas my characters are at are full on Zombie Territory.  Mostly in the south east of the city.  Fort Perryn is going strong, but everywhere else like Malls, PD's, Hospitals, I can't find anything too secure.  I've even been checking a lot of other buildings like Cinemas and just regular buildings, pickings for other humans seems pretty slim.

Dunno, there are supposed to be at least 1400 people at caiger mall (didnt chack myself) and most of the malls were massacred (1 got evacuated before the attack, so the zombies found an almost empty mall). And we are going to stop them at caiger, well, hopefully. tounge2.gif

EDIT: look on the wiki page for Mall tour '06

Good call on Caiger. 1200+ in the mall and hundreds more in the surrounding area. pistols.gifpistols.gif

FireStarter - Is in Caiger mall waiting for Wildo. wink_o.gif

Youll be waiting a while till i get my ap back biggrin_o.gif

if i die again then ill join the mall tour and have some fun eating your flesh adam! whistle.gif AND ALL OTHER OFP'ERS WHO DARE TO STAND IN THE WAY OF THE....urm.....tour.....bugger lost it there huh.gif

Wildo

FW200 is roaming around Danversbank, searching ammo for his guns and shooting some Zombies along the way...

DrDeadRed is in a Necrotech building around Caiger mall, trying to find some revification syringes so he can stop some Z's...

smile_o.gif

THIS little shit is now on my hitlist, after attacking me and accusing me of being a zombie spy, he killed me, then dumped me outside, so, anyone and everyone from here, attack and kill him for me...then when i have AP im coming to do it myself aswell pistols.gif

Wildo