Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Urban Dead

Argh, i thought Sanctu was sleeping inside a building of Wray Height , but he was outside in fact all the night.

No need to add that he is now dead (i notice that some living idiot helped the zombies to kill him :/ by firing at him 2 times...)

Once he will rise, he will try to move to a NT building as soon as possible , hoping it will not be to long.

Quote[/b] ]FirestarterUK is inside St Joseph's Hospital in North Blythville there are 10 zombies inside and I dont know how many there are outside.

Sanc Tuary was currently out of revive syringue, and moved back to South Blythville

He then found one of those revive item so if you are a zombie now, try to reach South Blythville, it will be easier.

Ackland Mall in Havercroft is about to be lost, it seems. SW corner is abondoned with only one Zombie inside, SE corner has ~20Zeds and a similar amount of living.

Hildebrand Mall in Roftwood on the other hand proofs to be a challenge for the attackers. While they managed to break into the SE corner several times in the last days they have always been repulsed. Of course, it is not such a huge crowd as reported in other areas; when I checked a few hours ago, there were ~70 corpses outside the SE corner...

Sanc Tuary was playing with his revive syringue inside of the Rugg Building of North Blythville.

With an incredible bad luck, the syringue fell out of the window.

Let's hope none waiting outside this building has been hurt wink_o.gif

Ah thankyou thankyou thankyou! biggrin_o.gif I owe you a revive syringue now tounge2.gif

Good wink_o.gif

That's nice, in the same time my other character Sanctu has been revived ... by Mozart himself wink_o.gif

hjkh5os.jpg

Hide your zombie in a group of zombies. Humans can't choose which of the zombies they attack.

I actually did that, maybe they left though confused_o.gif

Anyway, if any scientist want to pick on me again I'm at Milton Walk Police Dept [81, 84], Pennville.

But I must warn you, there are 6 other zombies at the same place and 5 others at the Currie Museum [82, 86]

Try the inner suburbs around Ridleybank - you will finds groups of 20+ zombies, and it's relatively safe to hand with them overnight...

Just out of interest, anyone interested in writing an Urban Dead mini campaign for OFP? We have zombies, we have axes, shotguns, revolvers etc. Maybe a mini Malton island, all in a grid, with buildings etc. Would a "revive syringe" be hard to script? On a hit a zombie would turn back into a living human...

Ackland Mall in Havercroft is about to be lost, it seems. SW corner is abondoned with only one Zombie inside, SE corner has ~20Zeds and a similar amount of living.

Hildebrand Mall in Roftwood on the other hand proofs to be a challenge for the attackers. While they managed to break into the SE corner several times in the last days they have always been repulsed. Of course, it is not such a huge crowd as reported in other areas; when I checked a few hours ago, there were ~70 corpses outside the SE corner...

He he my zombie character, Mr Zed 101 is taking part in that attack biggrin_o.gif .

As for the idea about OFP mission like this it wouldnt be possible to script the revive sringes as you cannot change the side of the player in OFP, inless of course you mean AI civilians.

Also i got a massive mission MP mission that takes place on MapFact nogova which is pretty similiar to this, but you can escape by 'finding' different missions to do. Sadly thou ive sort of given OFP mission making a brake (again) for the time being, ill most properly finish it off in ArAs, since im hoping therll by better performance and ill be able to spawn more zombies for each player.

Hide your zombie in a group of zombies. Humans can't choose which of the zombies they attack.

I actually did that, maybe they left though confused_o.gif

Anyway, if any scientist want to pick on me again I'm at Milton Walk Police Dept [81, 84], Pennville.

But I must warn you, there are 6 other zombies at the same place and 5 others at the Currie Museum [82, 86]

Try the inner suburbs around Ridleybank - you will finds groups of 20+ zombies, and it's relatively safe to hand with them overnight...

Thats a long way, need to gather some points if I am to survive that trip. But right now I am with 13 other zombies at <a href="http://www.jonathanfletcher.f2s.com/urbandead/mapping.php?suburb=88" target="_blank">

the Sealey Building [72, 85] - Scarletwood</a>, so I should be safe enough at the moment. wink_o.gif

He he my zombie character, Mr Zed 101 is taking part in that attack  biggrin_o.gif .

Which one, Ackland or Woodroffe Mall?

If it's Ackland then you are lucky - this morning two sectors were abandoned an a third breeched with few survivors left. My N-Tec cured some 'Headshotters' from infections but can't really do any serious harm, though he used his Fireaxe the first time yesterday.

If it is Woodroffe Mall on the other hand, you might run into the mighty scout PFC Prowler (currently leading my contacts from this board, just surpassed Harnus abandoned character) - just post a link to your characters page and my scout will pay him some special attention when I find him pistols.gifgoodnight.gif

I ment ackland tounge2.gif i was the one who breached the last pocket of survivours in the north-east section. I manage to take down one survivour and seriously injured another theres now ten other zombies in there with me, but i went back outside with the larger hoard to protect me from head shot.

Mr Zed 101

just checked again it appears the survivours have barricaded it back up to very strong again.

Its starting to get so easy to level up now.

The fire axe is a very good weapon, mainly because you dont have to go find ammo all the time. biggrin_o.gif

yes the fire axe is an execelnt weapon but you can usually only kill one zombie a day, nothing beats the satisfaction you get when you blow away sevral zombies with your pistol and shotgun combo. in one day. Only thing is you spend another day or two just searching for ammo.

They are back in Woodroffe Mall again - 10 are also where my scout is located. Unfortunatly I ran out of AP when I got one of them down to 5 HP mad_o.gif

Now I have to wait for another AP to get out of it for the night...

Now there is a stat page in the main website

Currently

Quote[/b] ]Active Players : 47940

Active Survivors : 29071 (60%)

Active Zombies : 18869 (40%)

Active Zombie Hunters : 8300

Active Corpses: 17008

("Active" players are those that haven't idled out after five days. Survivor/zombie numbers include fresh corpses.)

Players active in the last day: 32051

Players active in the last hour: 3924

plus a list of what role the user are taking, the number of user by skill level etc...

Do you need a translator in the group? I am a zombie and I mean no harm biggrin_o.gif

I'm still keen to start our own survivor group. General Guba could use some company hunting zombies biggrin_o.gif

Yea biggrin_o.gif we need to all meet up in a suburb some where, like we tried before but failed at tounge2.gif so any suggestions?

I'll join any group that starts. wink_o.gif

Tell me where and I'll get there as soon as I can. smile_o.gif

I'm still keen to start our own survivor group. General Guba could use some company hunting zombies  biggrin_o.gif

I'd happily join, preferably with my scout, but he is currently heavily occupied fighting the Hordes in the Siege of Woodroffe Mall, Tollyton.  pistols.gif

Voluneers to help in the fight are always welcome.gif   biggrin_o.gif

Edit: Just checked my characters and found my N-Tec dead with 8 Zeds inside his hideout two blocks west of Ackland Mall  crazy_o.gif I already considered to move away after the mall had fallen, but ...

Edit2: The scout just popped another head inside SW corner of Woodroffe Mall - 10 more left with the barricades heavy again and no more bodies inside.

Quite a lot of zombies are turning up in Shore Hills and people are getting pretty badly hurt so come and hunt if you like. As for me, I reckon I'm going to get out of there tomorrow until I get the XP required for some combat proficiency.

Well, Woodroffe Mall is lost. PFC Prowler had already shifted his base of operation to a buidling south of it, but now that the fight is lost he is on the road again, <s>currently in a PD in Shackleville</s>. He is now in South Blythville, in the Pippard Building [29, 72] N-Tec lab, on his way to the mall to restock ammo (1 loaded shotgun and 13 pistol bullets left...)

Snowbird got lucky and was revived right away, after a little walk to Lukinswood (sp?). There are 4 N-Tec buildings here so I thought it might be a good idea to wait here for revivification and it paid of. However, there are quite a lot of Zeds all around the place...

Dadude the Zombie is happily walking around the City - I actually don't know where he is right now, but there are quite a lot of Zeds in the suburb. He just borke into a lightly barricaded building and brought the occupant down to 5HP - will check back soon whistle.gif

One of those idiot "player killer" tried to kill me inside of a NT building of South Blythville, i was hit a lot of time by the stupid guy. Fortunately, i was not alone inside the building and someone healed me.

Here is a link to this dumb guy profile , so if you meet this one keep your eyes open.

So far, both my characters revived a lot of people near NT buildings of South Blythville and Wray Heights.

So if you need a revive, try to go near there (even if i can move out according to enemy groups locations, that's why i ran away from Tollyton when i noticed lot of 20 zombies groups there).

Too bad the game author seems to enjoy the presence of player killer, enough to make a wiki part about their pk groups, and so will certainly never take any action against those idiots ruining the game atmosphere.

If I see him I'll blast him with my shotgun. Since I got the basic firearms skill I can now hit things with it tounge2.gif

Still like my trusty fireaxe more than the guns. biggrin_o.gif

Bah, made a fireman character a couple of days ago....after hiding in a police department building together with lots of others for a couple of days, I log-in and find out that everyone got the hell out of Dodge, I was alone....I decided to explore the nearby area, but ran out of action points while inside an unbarricaded building. Next day I log-in to discover that one zombie had attacked and killed me. crazy_o.gif