Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Urban Dead

My char Sargeh has died for the first time today, what should I do to get revived? I am at the Sands Building [34, 41] in Havercroft.

With a full skilled human character the game soon becomes frustrating, don't you think?

Always this work for getting revived after death, and the zombies you (kill/revive) just suicide to continue their game.

Ackland Mall in Havercroft is under siege: 16Zeds inside the SW corner. Luckily I checked my characters - the N-Tec Snowbird was there, healed a couple of Headshotters from infectious bites and spread the word in the eastern part of the Mall, now sitting NE.

My Zombie Dadude lately made a number of Headshot encounters on the receiving end  crazy_o.gif  Ahh well, he already has most useful skills, so it doesn't really matters that much... So far he only died 31 times biggrin_o.gif

The Scout PFC Prowler sits in Hildebrand Mall in Roftwood, where things seem to heat up. Actually starts to get repetiting now - Headshot Zeds - Restock - Headshot Zeds. He is now lvl18 - not much more skills to get (First-Aid should be the last).  pistols.gif

I find moving around and visiting a few places (with a spray paint can whistle.gif ) always keeps me occupied when i get bored of killing zeds, safe house, search, kill zeds, safe house, search ect... im planning a trip to the zoo soon biggrin_o.gif

If you need a revive,

Sanctu in Tollyton is always making his revive job very well, lots of zombies are now happy livings and did not complained yet smile_o.gif

Sanc Tuary in South Blythville has abandonned his combat behaviour and is now reviving people too.

Even if reviving zombies into livings it is a lot less rewarding in XP than killing them, and more difficult (as revive item are hard to find between the tons of GPS and DNA extractor available in a Necrotech office), i find it a bit more interesting now both my characters are not really in XP needs anymore.

Wow, just checked again and while Ackland Mall seems top be secured again, now they seems to have been attacking Hildebrand Mall with >20 inside SE corner - how shall I ever find sleep with all this trouble around goodnight.gif

Edit: Read that wrong.

I really need Lord tin tin revived as he is my main character

tounge2.gif

Edit 2: Sanctuary where is your character in Tollyton?

I'm standing outside the Woodroffe Mall if that helps.

Edit 2: Sanctuary where is your character in Tollyton?

I'm standing outside the Woodroffe Mall if that helps.

My character Sanctu is usually found somewhere around the Necrotech building of Tollyton ( the Rayfield Building

[66, 67] ) , for now inside the Bawden Towers

[67, 69] , but i try to move often before reaching 0 AP .

I try to not spend the night inside the NT building, as with the amount of zombie coming there since the last 2 days, i begin to suspect something fishy going on, especially after noticing this morning the barricade has been on a "light" level instead of the usual "strong".

The reason for the ammount of zombies is the RRF, shambling seagulls and the Undying scourge taken over every suburb around riddleybank and the place that the armoury is in.

Theres around 400-500 zombies in the suburbs above tollyton. crazy_o.gif

My zombie will be hanging around the Ntech building soon. smile_o.gif

Edit: 8 zombies outside the Ntech building. And alot around the buildings near it.

Lord Tin Tin is in the wasteland to the left of the Ntech building.

Oh great, I'm a zombie already.

If anyone comes near me I'll bite wink_o.gif

Sanc Tuary in South Blythville has abandonned his combat behaviour and is now reviving people too.

I'm on my way. Resting inNorth Blythville (Masey Drive [25, 61]). Where should I meet you?

Question: Where can a zombie hide?

Every time I get back to the game someone has killed me, it's the 4th time I die and I think I have just moved 1 block!

And there is always a guy which is picking on me, taking DNA samples of me. Oh what a cruel world sad_o.gif

I'm on my way. Resting inNorth Blythville (Masey Drive [25, 61]). Where should I meet you?

I moved to North Blythville , i found Masey Drive but no zombies there (2 corpse on the floor though).

For now i moved back inside the the Rugg Building [24, 68]always in North Blythville

You are always Sargeh ? as along the corspe and zombies i saw, the game did not told me of any Sargeh , and so i have no idea where you can be for now

Question: Where can a zombie hide?

Just get used to it I'm afraid. My zombie died eleven times before hitting level two. At least at level one headshot has no effect, level two is starting to grate on my nerves.

Hide your zombie in a group of zombies. Humans can't choose which of the zombies they attack.

Hide your zombie in a group of zombies. Humans can't choose which of the zombies they attack.

I actually did that, maybe they left though confused_o.gif

Anyway, if any scientist want to pick on me again I'm at Milton Walk Police Dept [81, 84], Pennville.

But I must warn you, there are 6 other zombies at the same place and 5 others at the Currie Museum [82, 86]

I moved Lord Tin Tin to Bawden Towers.

The ammount of zombies is shocking, how did the manage to get that well orginised!

crazy_o.gif

I moved to North Blythville , i found Masey Drive but no zombies there (2 corpse on the floor though).

For now i moved back inside the the Rugg Building [24, 68]always in North Blythville

I am right outside the Rugg Building right at the moment in time (before I get killed again xD)

edit: Ah darn, I have only been here for 20 secs and allready I am being attacked by lolNanaya Shiki hehe.

I am right outside the Rugg Building right at the moment in time (before I get killed again xD)

Sanc Tuary was playing with his revive syringue inside of the Rugg Building of North Blythville.

With an incredible bad luck, the syringue fell out of the window.

Let's hope none waiting outside this building has been hurt wink_o.gif

Dl Murphy the fireman has unfortunally been killed sevral days ago. At the moment hes in Darvall Heights waiting out side of the herman building (a NT building) but has yet failed to be revived, he did have 87 xp but after sevral head shots all my hard work was lost crazy_o.gif if any ones in the area and has the skills can ya come revive me?

FirestarterUK is inside St Joseph's Hospital in North Blythville there are 10 zombies inside and I dont know how many there are outside.

I may need a revive sanctuary tounge2.gifwink_o.gif