Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Urban Dead

I come home from 10 miles of running and hiking and it looks like they attacked the friggin PD.

I couldn't move because "Your IP address has accessed this server too many times today.". It's said that for over 24 hours now!

That's it guys i got: 'You are Chris Death and you are dead'

Right now 64 Zomb's inside Marshment PD and the list of

living has decreased alot.

Well gonna have to checkout the side of the undeads then

now tho there's always the chance of becomming revived.

~S~ CD

now tho there's always the chance of becomming revived.

Yeah, gonna get my ass to a necrotech building ASAP. Screw this being dead crap tounge2.gif

Whoa a close call, I just made it out of the police dept alive with 24hp crazy_o.gif I have moved North to Heytown and im in a Fire station safe (hopefully).

How many of you are alive ?

If you are undead and try to go to a Necrotech building, it might be a good idea to say when and where, so us that are always living can always ask inside such Necortech building for someone to revive the zombies waiting outside.

Being a zombie is not that fun when you have not created a zombie character from start, as you are very limited in your movements without one of the zombie skill and can't hit a lot of thing without hit bonuses from other zombies skill (+ chances are very high now the game exist since some time to meet several living with zombie hunter skill that would put you back to 0 XP with a headshot)

It seems the Maine Building [78, 42] is a Necrotech building , 2 block east - 1 block north.

If you gather there, as i am not far away , tomorrow i can go inside (with my newly found Free Running skill, no heavy barricade problem trying to request a "revive session" for zombies that will be just outside of this building.

Hoping there are Necrotech skills capable livings inside willing to help, and not just a bunch of zombies waiting for me biggrin_o.gif

EDIT :

I noticed the contact list tell me who is always alive r a zombie.

Harnu, as i wrote this , in my contact list you are always a military and not yet a zombi, so you are always alive from here.

Get online and run away from the horde of zombies waiting certainly for more AP to attack again the survivors of the first wave.

Only Chris Death and Sputnik Monroe from my contact list are now listed as zombies (i think i added in contact everyone from here giving a link to their account)

As soon as this game lets me move again I'm going to be heading a few suburbs away for revival.

The armoury has been busted wide open (i.e. no barricades at all)! Achtung! crazy_o.gif

*sob* My bestest character got kiled when the armoury was overrun with zombies confused_o.gif

Have to concentrate on my fireman and scientist now... wink_o.gif

I wish the human players would get as organised as "the many" are. Imagine a posse of 100+ shotgun and fireaxe toting humans zombie hunting! tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]I'm a zombie.

Brains taste funny

Strange, Pvt Dracon in my contact is not listed as a zombie ?

Major Fubar , what is your nick there, i don't see anyone as a zombie in the contact list, other than Chris Death and Sputnik Monroe

The Armory was attacked too ?

They have certainly split their forces, as there would be no way they could do all of that with the AP points in such limited time.

If you liked your character, you can try to move your zombie to the Maine Building , that seems to be a Necrotech in the suburb map , i will try tomorrow to request revive assistance from possible people hidding in it for every zombies that will be standing just on the outside of the Maine Building.

With some luck there will be Necrotech people inside finding revive items capable of using them.

Just heard that the PD was overrun - luckily I moved last night before the attack. With 10% as the best chance to hit I wouldn't really have put up a fight!

Quote[/b] ]I'm a zombie.

Brains taste funny

Strange, Pvt Dracon in my contact is not listed as a zombie ?

Major Fubar , what is your nick there, i don't see anyone as a zombie in the contact list, other than Chris Death and Sputnik Monroe

I havnt told my stiff and bleeding corpse to stand up yet.

I bet Sanctuary is a spy who lured you all into the danger of Peppardville - just check his posts a few days ago  nener.gif

I must have misunderstood the way you play this game - starting now the third day and my Scout still has 0 experience and my N-Tec 12 with the DNA Extractor...

The funny thing is that the N-Tec finds all the weapons and ammo while the Scout finds mostly medkits and bottles of wine and beer  icon_rolleyes.gif

The Scout now has reached the the Higgs Arms [50, 51] in Stanbury Village with four other guys and 0AP again - note that the other Arms and the PD are heavily barricaded. My trip there brought me thorugh 10 other grids but I only saw one Zombie while I walked outside! Seems to be pretty quiet over here.

The N-Tec is still in the St. Simons Hospital and wasted most of his APs in searching for medkits - found two and a newspaper for ~20AP... I didn't walk outside, so I don't know what's the situation there - inside the very strongly barricaded building everything was apparently quiet...

Thinking about it, I might operate this guy now with a bit of a tactic - searching and analyzing Zs in the morning (higher chance not to run into one already tested) and searching buildings in the evening...

@Fubar: When you are logged in you can click on your characters name below the map and get to its profile, e.g. Snowbird. When you post this link we can easily add them to our contact lists  thumbs-up.gif

From my contact list, currently Chris Death, EddieHaskel (dead for the 7th time! ) and Sputnik Monroe are Zombies.

I have now moved my main charecter (Sargeh) to Gillett Place Police Dept in Randallbank. biggrin_o.gif There are 38 people in here are the building has been very strongly barricaded and right next door there is Martins General Hospital which will come in usefull. yay.gif

Just to let you know wink_o.gif

Some inner voice "eat meat - eat meat - EAT MEAT - EAT MEAT' tounge2.gif is bothering me all the time - trying to resist but

though - hell i'm a Zombie - what can i do?

Well i came on the taste - eat some meat for 12 XP's.

When there were still few ppl alive in Marshment PD i DID NOT

attack any of you guys.

Maybe i'll gain some more XP's and wait then somewhere for

revive to be ready for a new skill once back in life.

However i will not use info from here for eat brains so no need

for any forum restriction on these boards over here -> Harnu

-> Major Fubar wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

~S~ CD

29 zombies outside of marshment pd 104 inside crazy_o.gif

My character is now in St Paschal's Hospital till I get more ap back.

the adventures of man man have begun! just being a lowly nanotech scientist does help tho confused_o.gif but i have dna extracted a zombie already and earned 4 xp, and am hold up in a nanotech building with 13 other survivors, just across the road from the parkhouse monument biggrin_o.gif

now will wait for me AP to search the area

Wildo

unfortunatly, barry turmoil died last night whilst i was in bed and got turned into a zombie crazy_o.gif (my other character)

I just spent my site usage today. biggrin_o.gif

My characters:

SniperUK- Soldier with no ammo. pistols.gif

FirestarterUK- Fireman with 2xshotgun shells,a gas can,flare gun and 2xfire axes .

Lord Tin Tin- brains.....

Tin Tin the Great- garrgh..

Waiting outside Maine Building too now.

:edit - anybody up for a revive - 'cause i dunno how long

i can resist the hunger for fresh meat. biggrin_o.gif

~S~ CD

@Fubar: When you are logged in you can click on your characters name below the map and get to its profile, e.g. Snowbird. When you post this link we can easily add them to our contact lists thumbs-up.gif

From my contact list, currently Chris Death, EddieHaskel (dead for the 7th time! ) and Sputnik Monroe are Zombies.

Yeah, I knew that, I'm just lazy! tounge2.gif

OK, here's the links:

Gizmac the Gusher

General Guba

Cpt Inferno

Doc Reanimator

It wouldn't hurt you too much when I beat you up before I revive you, no?! wink_o.gifwhistle.gif

Well, I actually can't revive you yet, so no help from my side, sorry icon_rolleyes.gif

Just curious, do you lose your collected experience when you get killed (not skills, you keep those and neither talking about headshot against Zombies)?