Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Urban Dead

I took already the first steps and am in the Peter General Hospital [60, 62] - thought some medkits wouldn't hurt either => down to 5AP without luck... whistle.gif

I'm back inside our FoF. There are about 50 others inside and it's now quite strongly barricaded again. I also made a short trip down to check Fennessy. What I saw there was... not nice. 21 zombies outside and 125 inside Fennessy. crazy_o.gif

Heh - i just had a trip 3 blocks to S and earned 5 XP's

for firing onto a Zomb' - a few more (4 or 5) of them S about

same distance (3 blocks S to SW).

As you may have noticed our barricade has been rebuilt

to be enterable without Free Running again.

Searched the PD down to 20 AP's and now trying to relax

for new AP's

~S~ CD

Back to 50 AP and Sanc Tuary went outside of the police dpt for a recon mission , just to see a zombi near the barricades.

Sanc Tuary decided to open fire with his pistol and hit the zombie 2 times in a row, surprisingly the zombie tried to move north in the cinema, but Sanc Tuary followed him and unloaded at least 3 pistol clips on him .

Finally the zombie got killed again (argh just needed 5 more XP to be able to buy a skill).

One less to worry about for at least a day (until he get more AP to rise and move).

Back into the police dpt, searched to get more ammo and got a jacket (unusefull against zombies) and nothing more (at least 20 AP totally wasted in finding nothing at all crazy_o.gif )

Now out of AP, must wait to search again, as i have few ammo left :/ (i really should have gone to a Firefighter class, these loss of AP finding nothing when you need ammo are very annoying when you read there are loads of zombies in south)

Now out of AP, must wait to search again, as i have few ammo left :/ (i really should have gone to a Firefighter class, these loss of AP finding nothing when you need ammo are very annoying when you read there are loads of zombies in south)

I know what you mean, and i just used my last few APs to reload my shotgun (3 shells left) confused_o.gif

You can always try to search a firestation for a fire axe...

heh, good i changed my direction in time, otherwise i would have wasted alot of APs smile_o.gif

I gave a shout out to the lads held up in marshment with links to the pics. I just spent my 50 AP searching a bar oppisite to us and found a shot gun! yay.gif then went to kick this zombies arse with it. wasted all my shot gun shells and a few of my pistol clips. manage to get the zombie down to 12 HP but then had to run back to marshment PD before i ran out of AP. Any way looks like we'll have to prepare our selvs for a massive assualt inless the horde passes. but with with all these zombies around marshment it seems they might know about our little strong hold already. confused_o.gif

hah, you guys are so going to die! wink_o.gif

but seriously, wich zombie group is it? the many? huh.gif

My Scout PFC Prowler is now in the Lorenzo General Hospital [59, 58] of Stanbury Village all out of APs but it is well defended with 28 people around and no Zombies nearby.

My Necrotech Snowbird on the other hand might have run into some serious trouble. He went south from a hospital in Suttlebank to a group of two hospitals in Eastwood. He sits now in the St Simon's Hospital [33, 21], but with only eight more people inside and no AP left. Unfortunatly there were already two Zombies in this grid with more in the other grids around, seven currently besieging the St Anselm's Hospital [34, 21] right next to my location  crazy_o.gif

Sure not a whole lot, but with just as few survivors around whistle.gif

What surprises might the morning bring......  goodnight.gif

Edit: I made a little mistake in my previous post regarding the destination of my Scout, as Arms does not equal to an armory but just some kind of bar/pub/public house/inn/alehouse (from the Urban Dead Wiki

but seriously, wich zombie group is it? the many?  huh.gif

Dunno. But 119 Zombies in one spot means there's someone planning something.

but seriously, wich zombie group is it? the many?  huh.gif

Dunno. But 119 Zombies in one spot means there's someone planning something.

Confirmed that the police station was attacked by them, i wonder what they'll do next? crazy_o.gif

rumor control says the zombies are thinking of taking over the fort completely. Like a base of operations. I'm heading SW to an area that has 2 malls and 6-7 PDs close by, build up some ammo and experience, and then set off on "great adventure".

Eddie

Quote[/b] ]The August 25th attack on Rolls Road Police Department in Lamport Hills, where The Many killed more than eighty humans in a night.

I'm definatly going to stay away police stations now . Need to wait till tommorow as I have used up my usage of the site for today. huh.gif

Hmm with 'the manys' record and the worrying rumours of useing that forst as a HQ i say we should think about moving out to a safer place. Any ideas? i got 11 AP im thinking about fleeing marshment. dosent look like we'll last long if they attack when where all sleeping huh.gif

Edit: ok ive got my ass out of there and into hey town into a strongly barricaded building with two other guys, hope it was the right choice. i dont want to be turned into early morning brekfast for 100+ zombies just yet tounge2.gif

You might head for the NW sector of Randallbank - three hospitals, a PD, Arms, N-Tech, ...

Im in the Normandare Police Department in Penny Heights, with the name El Frencho. Is it just me or is it impossible to get Xp points or kill someone? I wasted half my AP today to hit someone.(Im a Necrotech scientist) mad_o.gif

There's a zombie outside of Marshment dept with 48 health (he has a flak jacket) and one outside The mackenzie arms!

There's a zombie outside of Marshment dept with 48 health (he has a flak jacket) and one outside The mackenzie arms!

Might be scouts, i would run if i were you wink_o.gif

anyway, my position ( Blaxall Library

[64, 70] ) seems to be pretty safe right now, altough that zombie map says something else... crazy_o.gif

Got outside of the police dpt , unloaded 2 shotgun shells (damn ugly weapon waste of AP , 1 shot then reload, 1 shot then reload so in fact that's 2 AP by shots) and a clip in a zombies with flak jackets , just enough to get to 78XP and buy the Free Running skill

Now back inside of the police dpt because a 2nd zombies arrived and more appeared in nearby blocks , and a zombie hurted me one time.

So it seems they are coming for us after all that time.

Only 1 AP left , it will not be easy to survive this night, but i think about running away as soon as possible if all those groups located south are really coming to us , noticing how few i can hit zombies in the very lot of shots i fired since the beginning i play this game despite "30% of hit"

EDIT : they are more than certainly coming to use

the building is now only "door secured" , they have certainly hurt the barricade a lot.

All i need is 1 more AP and i am out to get inside the next building north

Sanc Tuary thinks there will be a very hard time here if it is the whole horde that is coming and not just +/- the 10 undeads i spotted out there

EDIT 2 : looking at the wiki part talking about the undead group that is currently the primary horde we are facing in Peppardville you can notice a their movements by looking at their attack report

# August 23rd - Millen Hills.

# August 25th - Lamport Hills

# August 28th - Shearbank

# September 7th - Pitneybank (their reported defeat)

# September 9th - Pegton

# September 11th - Peppardville

Now look at the city map to locate all those places that are near Peppardville so you can understand in what direction to run away if you survive this night.

EDIT 3

32 zombies are now inside the building with us

We are under heavy attack !!!

biggrin_o.gif

I doubt we will see another day if we can't run out of there

We can try to give them beer and make friend though.

Quote[/b] ] * Mizkif said "Praise be to the Many! I am a voice in their choir." (09-14 00:59 GMT)

* Mizkif said "Little Ones need meat to grow big and strong." (09-14 01:00 GMT)

* bobbo baggins4 said "OH SHIT OH SHIT THE ZEDS ARE HERE" (09-14 01:00 GMT)

* Mizkif said "Little Ones need meat to grow big and strong." (09-14 01:02 GMT)

* ShaqFu said "Harh harh hamanz gangbang granmaz bananaz!" (09-14 01:02 GMT)

* Mizkif said "Join the choir, bobbo..." (09-14 01:02 GMT)

* Corpsie McDeath said "Zambahz gangbang hamanz, ram hambargarz! Harharharharharharharh!" (09-14 01:03 GMT)

* A zombie said "Graaaagh!" (09-14 01:03 GMT)

You can notice in that quote some people that are playing as "spies" with a living account for those zombie horde :/

I bravely ran away , and it seems from where i am to not be alone biggrin_o.gif

Thanks to the Free Running skill i am directly inside the building , from the inside of the police dpt.

Good as i am very low on AP.

That was fun to see "in live" the attack of such numerous zombies on our location, but not really fun to be so low on AP , as i could only run away not even use an AP or two to open fire.

EDIT 4 :

Between the instant i noticed the first 32 zombies swarming in and quickly reported on this forum the attack starting , when i came back to the game to see how AP i had , there were already 9 of us on the floor dead.

Noticing how quickly those 9 corpses were lying on the floor, helped certainly me to go away .

If you have not left, there is a lot of chances you are now dead.

When you will have enough AP to stand up as an undead, you should go to a hospital, there are chances someone with Necrotech skills can revive you there.

That's when i was near one of those hospital that my other character Sanctu was revived by someone coming there.

I think I will run to the west tommorow or try and reach somewhere safer...

...also to find a gun biggrin_o.gif

Yes, West seems the new place to be now.

I wish i had more AP biggrin_o.gif

I just won 20 XP with my other character by simply staying inside an hospital, searching for aid kit and healing other people.

Nice way to get more XP when you are low level, waiting for more interesting skills to buy.