Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Urban Dead

any one seen the urban dead forums. looks like one the mods has been tipped over the edge and is threating to delete every thing for good huh.gif glad our mods are a bunch of level headed guys [/brown noseing]

any one seen the urban dead forums. looks like one the mods has been tipped over the edge and is threating to delete every thing for good  huh.gif  glad our mods are a bunch of level headed guys [/brown noseing]

mhm, the internet needs more Placebos  tounge2.gif

EDIT: seems to be fixed now smile_o.gif

I relocated to the very strongly barrricaded St Paschal's Hospital, nw of the police station. Mainly to search for med kits, but also to be out of the way of an attack until my char has any fighting skills above 10%.

Yeah I am. Got 6 ap now so I'm staying at the Kersley Mansion till I can go for an adventure huh.gif

Ok well I'm still at the marshment PD. I ran up towards the hospital to search for medkits bumped into a zombie hit him twice and ran back into the police department. I found another shotgun.

I have 5APs now but I'm saving them incase of an emergency.

You know one of these days I'm going to actually go inside that hospital and search from some medkits rather than using all my aps swing and missing at a zombie heh heh.

57 People in marshment police department. I took a look at the world map, and honestly I think that if this is an organized group, they're going to head south. To the north of their location is just a handful of malls and PD's. In all other directions are the big attractions. The eastern power station, the zoo, the stadium, the other fort, etc. etc. But in any case, stock up and save those AP's because I still think we're next biggrin_o.gif

Harna, what is your excact location?, it sounds safer there (well, not really, but that is a larger group tounge2.gif ) [xx,xx]?

heh, maybe we should all start a small OFP squad/group/clanthingy  tounge2.gif

Harna, what is your excact location?, it sounds safer there (well, not really, but that is a larger group tounge2.gif ) [xx,xx]?

heh, maybe we should all start a small OFP squad/group/clanthingy tounge2.gif

Marshment Place Police Dept [76, 43].

It's strongly barricaded and full of people. But five blocks south are allgedly 100 zombies.

I went over the 160 hit limit on the site for today, I guess I'll have to wait a few hours till I can move again. At least it'll give me a reason to save the action points biggrin_o.gif

Marshment Place Police Dept [76, 43].

It's strongly barricaded and full of people.  But five blocks south are allgedly 100 zombies.

ah, that trip would take me a few days, and i am comming from the south so i think it is safer here, heh, that world is really big! crazy_o.gif

any one seen the urban dead forums. looks like one the mods has been tipped over the edge and is threating to delete every thing for good huh.gif glad our mods are a bunch of level headed guys [/brown noseing]

mhm, the internet needs more Placebos tounge2.gif

EDIT: seems to be fixed now smile_o.gif

which of the forums is that?

Eddie

heh, maybe we should all start a small OFP squad/group/clanthingy tounge2.gif

sounds good to me! Our HQ can be the marshment PD biggrin_o.gif all we need now is a name!

The Marshment OFP survivours. MOS/MOFPS/MOFS

Peppardville Marshment police force!! The PMP! or PMPF (if you include the 'force'wink_o.gif

Flashpoint survival force/team/group ! FSF/FST/FSG

ahh ok im out of cheesy ones any ideas? tounge2.gif

Edit: Eddie it was these forums but there back to normal now

Do not leave the building now, it seems someone upgraded the barricade and now we have it heavily.

So unless you have the scout ability, if you leave , you can't come back :/

With 36 AP points, i wanted to go south to see how the 100 zombie group is progressing, but just noticed that now our place is heavily barricaded.

I repeat : if you leave , and without the scout ability, be prepared for no come back (unless the zombies succeed in destroying the barricades)

sounds good to me! Our HQ can be the marshment PD  biggrin_o.gif  all we need now is a name!

I think i prefer a HQ that isnt going to be attacked by 100 zombies tounge2.gif

Ok, here's some goodies for all you survivors.

Item 1 is the Zombie Tracker Mini. Sightings are given by scouts (a gang of survivors is running this). You can see if your neighborhood, and the surrounding neighborhoods, is having alot of zombie trffic or not:

http://www.roomiescomic.com/zombie/minilaunch.php

Item 2 is a larger version, covering the city. Let your mouse sit over an area and you'll see how old the info is:

http://www.roomiescomic.com/zombie/view.php

Item 3 is the editor. Here you can post your sightings, so we ALL have info on where the zombies are roaming are roaming around. NOTE: If it is your first time, it will record your IP, and you must wait 10 minutes before posting. Then you are allowed to post information of 4 quadrants once every ten minutes.

http://www.roomiescomic.com/zombie/edit.php

This should be a BIG help to us all!

Also, If anyone is any good AT php, maybe we can make something similar only for us OFP ppl to record OUR locations so we know where each other is at! (hhhmmmmmmm!!!wink_o.gif

Hope you all use these!

Eddie

Quote[/b] ]I think i prefer a HQ that isnt going to be attacked by 100 zombies

Hehe well if we manage to fend them off it can be our first major victory and our claim to fame in the UD universe as a clan/faction/thingy.

Have you guys been reading the forums, this game gets pretty deep with some player factions declaring certain parts of the city for there own and having human on human wars with one another and such, namely DARIS and the CoL (along with CoLs affiliated strike teams) on the brink of war. With the CoL being anti PKers who send teams of people to hunt down PKers in the city and DARIS killing any non members on there land there both at each others throats tounge2.gif this games starting to get pretty damn cool.

yeah DARIS is evil, every starting character in there gets killed before they even started  confused_o.gif

anyway, just noticed that i had a poetry book that said

Quote[/b] ]"He heard the snow falling faintly through the universe

and faintly falling, like the descent of their last end,

upon all the living and the dead."

and normal books seem to give 1XP once in a while  rofl.gif

EDIT: tomorrow ill try to meet up with you guys, i hope ill arrive alive  tounge2.gif  wink_o.gif

Hey people smile_o.gif I have made it to the Mashment Place Police Dept and got inside before it was heavily barricaded. I see that if you go outside then you won't be able to get back inside unless you have the "Free Running" skill. I have 25AP left, should I keep searching the police station for items or should I save up?

Hey people smile_o.gif I have made it to the Mashment Place Police Dept and got inside before it was heavily barricaded. I see that if you go outside then you won't be able to get back inside unless you have the "Free Running" skill. I have 25AP left, should I keep searching the police station for items or should I save up?

Depends - if you are well stocked with ammo and weapons you might want to save up, otherwise I recommend searching a bit. Hope you are luckier than one of my other chars (Daddl): about 10 clips and shotgun shells and still no gun or rifle found...

crazy_o.gif

Posted yesterday afternoon, so be careful if in the areas of:

Horde name:The Undying Scourge

Members:60 (and rising)

Goals (other than plain old killing): Conquering Malton

Who to contact: Dave, jayatthecat, me

Type of corpse accepted: anyone loyal and always.

Massacres present at:

1.Club Brookeman-Shuttlebank

2.Fabian General Hospital

3.Wild Walk Pd

4.Ackland Mall-Havercroft

5.Spurdell Walk Police Dept

6.Moseley Plaza Police Dept

7.Blomfield bld Pd-Ridleybank

8.Rowsley Pd-Pimbank

Depends - if you are well stocked with ammo and weapons you might want to save up, otherwise I recommend searching a bit. Hope you are luckier than one of my other chars (Daddl): about 10 clips and shotgun shells and still no gun or rifle found...

crazy_o.gif

The problem that is rising now is that it is not sure yet those 100 zombies squad is going to our locations or not.

If they are not going to our locations, searching for more ammo can be good.

If they are going to our locations, waiting to get more AP for the battle incoming (and possibly running away far from there if it is finally impossible to defend our place) is the best idea.

If you have a Free Running skill, you can alway make some recon mission to seek incoming dangers , as in that case you would be able to come back inside the fortress when needed.

Maybe we should form our own group. I'd like to have the goals of securing innocent from zombies and taking down oppresive groups. We can make a 1337 squad to go and take them down rofl.gif

When the code will be updated, going for such a goal would certainly be more interesting, as we could share ammo and other items.

Securing hospital zones so people can come to heal should be a good idea too.

I read somewhere that the devs plan to make the power stations functionnal in the future, so the living can start them again to have electricity and maybe more again in town.

Maybe it should help to kick those zombies back to their graves.

I read the dev might make it a mission to get the power up. That would be cool. Wish we could share, I got a gun with 3 flak vests!

In case anyone wants to know, the Tynte Mall [67, 44], Pimbank, upperleft section has a maxed out barricade.

pistols.gif

I left Marshment PD before making sure I could back in so I relocated to Wallis PD which is very close, 3 blocks N 2 blocks E. After I got back some APs there I went to check Marshment barricade status, but it was still heavy. So I went to a lone zombie and smacked it with my axe, go Axe Proficiency for 25% to-hit total! yay.gif

It had only 9 hitpoints left so I "killed" it quickly without losing too many APs. I noticed we get a little extra XP bonus for "killing" them instead of just injuring them. With my leftover points I went back to Wallis where I'm now medding together with about 30 other people.

So what's up in Marshment, now?