Sign in to follow this  
madmike

Q: Medal of honour????

Ive found some pics of it and it looks like it is based on Saving Private Ryan.

It has all of the locations such as the radar station and that town.

Is the storyline based on the film as well??

Also is there anywhere I can download the demo from and is it good???

The storyline is't based on the film it may have bits from the fill in such as Omha beach but not same.

There is somewhere you can download the demo but I don't know try file plant.(I got it off a CD) I think the game rules but thats just me smile.gif

I'm definately getting it angd i don't even have the demo

medal of honor is kind of a cross between saving private black op and band of black ops wink.gif

seriously, in the missions that ive seen a lot of the lines you can recognise from the film/series and the missions, such as omaha, destroying flak 88's etc

in the demo the allied soldier you work with even sounds like Tom Hanks biggrin.gif

download it here

But saving private black op and band of black ops are really crap and just cheap rips of Saving Private Ryan and band of brothers.

its got the radar station, that town, the beach, and some other stuff.

Theres a pic of the game and it shows the US soldier in that crater( in the town).

It look like theyve got the part on the beach where tom hanks says "bring up some bangorlors" and they blow up the german bunker biggrin.gif

The Maker of MOH (dont remeber the name, maybe 2015 something). Has somekind of connection with DREAMWORKS which was one of the producers of Sv. Pvt Ryan. That's why they could use extracts from the story of Ryan.

The connection is somekind of subsidary or something.... Reed about on some MOH page!