Sign in to follow this  
Desert-Rat

Cat addon (static)

Ok after long time i release my Cat addon. It is only an static obeject , i don't find anyone who could animate it so it won't move.

You find it under empty/objects/cat(stand)

thx to oyman for the config

download

Noo Wayy i do not believe it biggrin_o.gif .Hpoe i don't rattle any cat lovers cages here, but were i live in the uk i am sick to death of these" adorable pets" They crap on my garden and lawn were my two little kids play,they dig up my plant's.And to top it all off they kill the small birds i feed such as blue tits,green finches,gold finches robins,sparrows,ect ect.I know because i find the dead birds often,and have seen the cats stalking and killing them!And by cats i mean around 10 that come to visit from my neighbourhood.The last thing i would have liked to have seen in OFP is a cat.Then agian it would be grat fun to shoot them in the game biggrin_o.gif DON'T FORGET I SAID GAME!

Nice addon, Desert-rat. smile_o.gif

@actionasshole, you're such a fucking retard...

Chip dont tel me you whont shoot at it? tounge2.gif

first thing i did wher to load up WGL place it 800m away lay down with the light 50and BOOM rofl.gif

As a person who has cats, I think I'll place you about 1 meter away....lay down with the light 50and BOOM.

It's only a game, so I can say that. thumbs-up.gif

Flaming is not tolerated on these boards.

I see you're new here so I'll let you off easy this time with a warning-level of 1 (due to your severe flaming). Next time I won't be so nice.

Its amazing how much some folks hate cats. I think its because cats aren't subserviant and can't be controlled like dogs. Being a dog myself I don't like cats, but what do you expect...

people, comment about the addon, & also, it's just that, an addon...shoot it, blow it up, pet it, or listen to it meow, who gives a crap what you do. comment on the addon, not what you're going to do with it.

triumph: Are you really a dog? icon_rolleyes.gif

I don't think dogs should be allowed on these forums. tounge2.gif

Some pics would be nice...wonder what you can do with a static cat...other then... pistols.gif . OK OK, im j/k.

Flaming is not tolerated on these boards.

I see you're new here so I'll let you off easy this time with a warning-level of 1 (due to your severe flaming). Next time I won't be so nice.

See how I get punished for speaking the truth. icon_rolleyes.gif You should concentrate more on ECP rather than fooling around on this forum, you know.

sweeeeet, animal addons are such a laugh, good job. Shame about the lack of animation,having it Chase migs chickens around would have been funny.perhapse someone will have ago at animating it now its released. either way good job DR.

Take it easy chip mate,that was a bit harsh.

this cat can kill too i guess,just place it 50m above yourself and wait until it falls down wink_o.gif

lol ya it jump out of the window on you wink_o.gif

cat4.jpg

thats my cat wink_o.gif

and if you shoot it it don't will die ^^ it looks like a tank smoke and crinkled wink_o.gif And ya it is poor i found no one who can animate it , had made the thing a lot more interesting.

Well i hope you like it and again sorry i can't animate huh.gif

My god,what a f***ing ugly thing.... rofl.gif

Nice job!Poor you,you just get kidding..... nener.gif

and where this cat ran away, where to download it?

@Bielow

@Zulu1

thanks!!!

Edited by cantor

Good question Cantor ;)

Zulu maybe You have this on Your hdd ?