Sign in to follow this  
cornhelium

JAM3

@Zulu and Sanctuary please help

Error while playing with jam3 in mission. 'config.cpp/cfgvehicles.JAM_ReammoBow2HD'

WHAT THIS mean tell me.

If anyone know i.

i have this fixed jam3,but my game is not playable,can anyone tell why it is showing error which i stated above.

Actually iam playing pmc joint justice and showing this error.i found some empty tanks and Bmp in mission,after some time crew come in tanks and killed me.and lot of script error showing before crew comd in armor like magic.

config.cpp/cfgvehicles.JAM_ReammoBow2HD

According to the JAM3 readme.rtf , the ammo boxes class names are :

AMMOBOXES NAME CONTENTS

JAM_ReammoBox

JAM_ReammoBoxHD

JAM_ReammoBox2

JAM_ReammoBox2HD

JAM_ReammoBoxW

JAM_ReammoBoxWHD

JAM_ReammoBoxW2

JAM_ReammoBoxW2HD

JAM_ReammoBoxE

JAM_ReammoBoxEHD

JAM_ReammoBoxE2

JAM_ReammoBoxE2HD

The ammobox class name you typed

JAM_ReammoBow2HD

does not exist, so if it is not you that mistyped the error message, Rellikki is right this is a mission or mission script error.

Ticket,

First Joint Justice is a campaign, not a mission. I tested the first several missions of the campaign and I get no Jam error messages. The only time I ever had a Jam messasge was when I inadvertanly had two different versions of Jam in different mod folders.

My guess is that this is your problem. Look in:

ofp\addons

ofp\res\addons

to make sure you only have original BIS addons there. This campaign requires Jam3, JamVehicles and BN tracers, put these in a mod folder and launch them seperatly.

The only other thing I can think is you have an old version of Jam that isn't suitable for this campaign.

Edited by Zulu1

Ok man i will try this response after 8 hours.it works now i mess up with res and ofp addon.

@ZULU1

who have tokorov pistol in east side can you tell me in this jam3.

Is CAV vechicle and jam vechicle are same?

Edited by Placebo

Hey tiket, please do not add a new post when your post is the last one in a thread, just edit your old post.