Sign in to follow this  
Brentk

Favorite Movie

For this overwhelmingly tough vote, I shall go with.....

dundundundundundundundundundundundundundundundundundundundun(drum roll noise)

Austin Powers!!!

LOTR, star wars, and saving pvt ryan were all close though sad.gif

Man that list sucks put some good movies in it keep Austin power there though. 15 Minutes,Hollow Man,Pulp Fiction,Leon,Ronin and Heat are kick ass movies they deserve to be on the list.

I dont have a favorite movie, I like lots.

Mad Max

Saving Private Ryan

All the Star Wars films

Apocalypse Now

The life of Bryan

Terminator

Bravo 2 0

+ some more that I cant think of

Oh didnt think of bridge too far the first time, here it is:

I dont think full metal jacket is worthy enough to go on my list

Bridge too Far

platoon and a birdge too far are bestest films ever imho

the foreman went to france was quite good too biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Also full metal jacket,how can you leave that off the list ? Also you gotta add some india movies(their hollywood),because lots of europeans hates how hollywood does movies. smile.gif

Hmm well if I have to be completely truthful I would prolly say The Breakfast Club smile.gif

This discussion already happened in the old forum...and the winner was.............

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Return of the killer tomatoes</span></span>

'nough said

P.S.

<span style='color:blue'><s>Black Poo</s></span>...I mean <span style='color:blue'>Black Op</span> wink.gif please change your sig., please?

That animation takes forever to load.

confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 17 2002,23:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm well if I have to be completely truthful I would prolly say The Breakfast Club smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

yeah that is quite funny biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Jan. 18 2002,03:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">P.S.

<span style='color:blue'><s>Black Poo</s></span>...I mean <span style='color:blue'>Black Op</span> wink.gif please change your sig., please?

confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

not for me, i see it immediatly... get cable tounge.gif

Best Sci Fi ever = Starwars saga

Best War film ever = platoon/ full metal jacket

Best Comedy ever = Cheech & Chong " up in smoke"

and my vote for all time best film ive ever seen has to goto

*drumroll

Pappion with Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman a true story about a mans struggle thru prison life for something he didnt do and his eventuall escape from the infimous devils island.

My all-time favourite goes to...

*drumroll*

LAWRENCE OF ARABIA!!

Amazing movie. Long and detailed, excellent actors, great war movie, great personal movie, great music. Absolutely stunning!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Jan. 18 2002,04:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">P.S.

confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'm not complaining, most of the bigger picture sigs go to my WebWasher filter list tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobby @ Jan. 18 2002,06:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">not for me, i see it immediatly... get cable tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Cable or no cable 122kb is not acceptable for a sig image.

its not slowing the boards down cos its hosted somewhere else, and u only have to download it once

and u dont have to wait for it to download cos it doesnt slow the board down

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 18 2002,14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">not for me, i see it immediatly... get cable tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Cable or no cable 122kb is not acceptable for a sig image.<span id='postcolor'>

Im on 56k and it took like 1 sec to d/l

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Op @ Jan. 18 2002,19:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">its not slowing the boards down cos its hosted somewhere else, and u only have to download it once

and u dont have to wait for it to download cos it doesnt slow the board down<span id='postcolor'>

and further more it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool biggrin.gif

If people want to get all picky about it we will remove the option to have images in sigs completely.

You have the option to use images in sigs, all we ask is you respect the other forum users and keep the filesize and physical size of the sigs to a minimum, I'm sorry if you think that's too much to ask but that's just the way it is smile.gif

Sorry if caused you any grief Black Op.

I didn't mean to summon the moderators...

I actually do have cable, but a lot of people don't, and the

board is slow enough already wink.gif

You all forgot to mention Aliens sad.gif That film is the dogs bollocks.

And every single Arny Schwarzenegger film ever made. smile.gif