Sign in to follow this  
KingN

Revolt 1998 Released!

Create a modfolder only for the campaign addons. It' seems like you're loading too much addons compared to your memory size.

I've loaded thrice as much addons before and no problems occur. I run missions other then this with the same addons loaded and they dont give me this error.

And i DID also try only loading the specific addons but i still got that error.

I sense a faulty addon or something in the campaign clashing with it confused_o.gif .

@Acecombat

Have you tried the solutions in the "Troubleshooting" sections?

Perhaps try...

Search "out AND of AND reserved AND memory"

In "TROUBLESHOOTING"

From "Today" and "Older"

One suggestion from Suma is to defrag your HD.  smile_o.gif

I guess i'll post it there too maybe someone might pick it up there and help me.

But so far this hasnt been an issue with me in anyother mission using the same addons , thats why i am sticking to this thread as it seems the addon combination with the campaign is the culprit here.

Well, I'm stuck on "Rebel Tide". I finished all the objectives, save for the optional one where you clear the Rebel Camp way up north that HQ says I'm going out of mission boundaries.

The Blackhawk won't even come! I've waited for a long time, no helo coming.

@King Nothing

Thank you and your team for making this great campaign!

I would wish to see more campaigns of that quality.

Very good mission variety, superb voice acting, intelligent story, chosen the right addons, not over-scripted, sufficient length and still mostly lag free.

Superb work! I would vote your campaign as the campaign of the year!

Hope to see more masterpieces done by you!

Thanks Kroky! smile_o.gif

Nice to see people are still dling this campaign and giving feedback. I'll make sure the campaign is playable with the Ebud's tonal update once it's released and make a new compatible version of the campaign if necessary.

Well, I'm stuck on "Rebel Tide". I finished all the objectives, save for the optional one where you clear the Rebel Camp way up north that HQ says I'm going out of mission boundaries.

The Blackhawk won't even come! I've waited for a long time, no helo coming.

You're probably going too far away to the North if you are ordered to stay in the mission area. And what comes to the black hawk you'll have to request for a extraction by radio before the chopper comes in. But first you have to reach the extraction point in order to do so.

Happy hunting! pistols.gif

I loved this campaign when I played it ages ago but I became stuck on the city mission where you have to rescue people anybody get past this iInever could. Perhaps I will try again.

Replayed Rebel Tide again. I reached LZ Sierra and nothing came on the radio menu on the map or command menu.

Ive had the same, when i reach LZ Sierra no radio message pops up about extraction. The only way I found of actually completing the mission was to do the optional objective which was worth it cause yu get an extra mission.

Great job with the campagn very high detail. However i do get un playable lg from time to time. The Tatu mission (forgot mission name) i got around 5fps at max and some other missions but still a great campaign.

My specs are;

AMD 2200+ 1.8Ghz. 768mb RAM. Geforce 6600GT 256mb.

Its not a great systm in the first place bu oh well shall be getting a new comp soon.

The specs of your comp should be quite enough to run OFP satisfiently 456820. I have a better comp than you, and this campaign still lags, not so much as yours, but it does. That's just how a Tonal Island is; laggy, especially with the lots of units on it.

Well, King Nothing, I think that the mission "Rebel Tide" needs to be edited so the extraction trigger can be initiated properly. The only way to get past that missions seems to be completing the "optional" objective.

I just downloaded this campaign to give it a try but had a heck of a time finding all the addons since alot of the links posted are dead.

I did manage to find all of them except the Combat Bradleys 1.4 addon.

I fired up the campaign anyway to see if it would still work but on the 2nd mission i get the error that im missing "CBT_M2IFV" which im assuming is in the Bradley addon im missing.

Anyone know where i can find that??? Or send it to me please??

Also just wondering if there is an Intro before the 1st mission or does the campaign just start you out in that 1st mission with the convoy cause thats where it started me??

I still dont understand why these addons just cant be zipped up and included with campaigns and missions to make things easier confused_o.gif

Anyway ............ Looking forward to trying this out if someone can steer me in the right direction. Thanx in advance.

I just downloaded this campaign to give it a try but had a heck of a time finding all the addons since alot of the links posted are dead.

I did manage to find all of them except the Combat Bradleys 1.4 addon.

I fired up the campaign anyway to see if it would still work but on the 2nd mission i get the error that im missing "CBT_M2IFV" which im assuming is in the Bradley addon im missing.

Anyone know where i can find that??? Or send it to me please??

Also just wondering if there is an Intro before the 1st mission or does the campaign just start you out in that 1st mission with the convoy cause thats where it started me??

I still dont understand why these addons just cant be zipped up and included with campaigns and missions to make things easier  confused_o.gif

Anyway ............ Looking forward to trying this out if someone can steer me in the right direction. Thanx in advance.

Hi Cage Rattler,

Here's a link to ofp.info about this campaign including working links to the addons. Remember also to download the Combat! Misc Pack used by the bradley addon.

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=8908

There's an about 5 min long cutscene before the first mission and it was most probably skipped because it uses the bradley addon you were missing.

I didn't zip up an addon pack because I had already hard time getting only the campaign file uploaded to some host and a single addon pack would be a one huge file hard to upload anywhere. And as ie. ofp.info has all the addon links nicely given i think it wouldn't be worth the effort.

Hope you enjoy the campaign! smile_o.gif

Thanks .... i got it now.

Thats actually strange cause i looked on all 5 pages of the campaigns they have listed there and yours doesnt seem to be in there. Is it not in the campaigns area of the download section??

Hi. I would like to alter the campaign so I can play with modern units. It all works out when Im changing stuff in the editor, but when I click preview and the mission loads, a popup message saying "sound beep cannot be found", and it all freezes! Is there any way I can edit the beep sound out of the missons? Does anybody have any other solutions?

Jonstyle

Hi.  I would like to alter the campaign so I can play with modern units.  It all works out when Im changing stuff in the editor, but when I click preview and the mission loads, a popup message saying "sound beep cannot be found", and it all freezes!  Is there any way I can edit the beep sound out of the missons?  Does anybody have any other solutions?

Jonstyle

There are sound files that are shared between the campaign missions and those sounds can be found from the campaign folder under "DtaExt" folder, not under the missions folder, this way I reduced the campaign file size. You are trying to play the mission in the editor separated from the campaign folder and that's why it gives the error message because the sound file is not included in the mission folder.

I think the best way is to simply replace the units you want in all missions and then put them back in the campaign folder and play it that way... unless you want to start modifying the description.ext files and adding the sound files in the mission folders.