bardosy

Revolution 1983 - New Resist, No AddOn campaign

Campaign name: Revolution 1983

Missons: 15

Island: Everon

Side: Resistance

AddOn: None

Download

George Balogh is a simple farmer. He didn't want participate in the History. But History think different.

This is a BIS-style (but new story-line) Resistence campaign with 15 missions. There is no need any AddOn.

Download and enjoy it!

sounds good smile_o.gif

I'll take a look at it today.

I'm sure i've seen this name before. Have you put it on any other sites before? Might have already played it. wink_o.gif

Downloading it now anyway thumbs-up.gif

downloading now. Wise choice using no addons. Will play it over the weekend wink_o.gif

I hope you'll enjoy...

In the begining I focused to the story (less action) - because OFPEC comment my first campaign 'too much action' wink_o.gif - but the second half of this campaign become an action game...

That's great! I personally enjoyed the Resistance campaign's non-action parts. Of course the action ones too, but I never got to know where the hell did Viktor get that BDU?

don't worry about what OFPEC says man, if you want action, make action. they are no better than you & i for judging anything, anymore than most think anyways.

Downloading. Ill play it tomorrow biggrin_o.gif

Wise idea of a campaign with both action and adventure.

Its good when mission makers dont produce addon missions.. becuase people then can use ECP/EECP/FFUR/Y2K3 so on...

I agree, perticularly for all those poor tormented souls who use dial up

downloadin and will feedback later

Always have some problem with the addons... I like the original units!

don't worry about what OFPEC says man, if you want action, make action. they are no better than you & i for judging anything, anymore than most think anyways.

umm, who was that an answer to?

umm, who was that an answer to?

Me!

But it's not serious, just kidding.

I love OFPEC and I say again and again thanks to the community to beta testing my campaign.

I just mean in the review of my first campaign there is a note to "lots of action". And in this campaign I focused to the story. Of course there is a lots of action, but in the first two mission there is no, only the understanding what the main character feels.

OK i have just downloaded this and whohoo I like it so far but lol i cant get past the first mission,hehe I managed to obtain a pk mg but I just get shot all the time etc so damn hard, nice n challenging. I suggest u all download this, very promising tounge2.gif

Very good bardosy  smile_o.gif but just finnished Golden Ring (which was cool btw, stealin the choppers  tounge2.gif  ) but after completing that mish it went back to main menu? also noted that i couldnt keep the save point on the Golden Ring mish.

Top job mate

Geo

OK i have just downloaded this and whohoo I like it so far but lol i cant get past the first mission,hehe I managed to obtain a pk mg but I just get shot all the time etc so damn hard, nice n challenging. I suggest u all download this, very promising  tounge2.gif

I think you misundersatnd the first two mission... biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

These are very easy! Just don't shoot. You are a not too brave farmer... OK, you hate the russians, but afraid from them.

In the first mission, when civilian join to you, just run like hell tu the south end of the forrest and keep yourself alive.

Very good bardosy  smile_o.gif but just finnished Golden Ring (which was cool btw, stealin the choppers  tounge2.gif  ) but after completing that mish it went back to main menu? also noted that i couldnt keep the save point on the Golden Ring mish.

Top job mate

Geo

Damn! I have no idea why... I (and ofpec community) tested this campaign a lot of times and there is no same bug. huh.gifsad_o.gif

Any comment, feedback?

OK i have just downloaded this and whohoo I like it so far but lol i cant get past the first mission,hehe I managed to obtain a pk mg but I just get shot all the time etc so damn hard, nice n challenging. I suggest u all download this, very promising tounge2.gif

I think you misundersatnd the first two mission... biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

These are very easy! Just don't shoot. You are a not too brave farmer... OK, you hate the russians, but afraid from them.

In the first mission, when civilian join to you, just run like hell tu the south end of the forrest and keep yourself alive.

In the second mission, if i don't shoot, the russian soldiers kill me when they see me. I'm just a poor farmer sad_o.gif

In the second mission, if i don't shoot, the russian soldiers kill me when they see me. I'm just a poor farmer  sad_o.gif

Get down and don't let they see you!

Great campaign...

One bug you can complete the escape from prision mission by pressing escape goes straight to outro, i replayed till I completed as its a great mission!

Am on about mission 5 at the mo and cant find any buys, a great campagian and good stroyline - recommended! smile_o.gif

Played this throught, and I must say: very good work! notworthy.gif The story was cool and I liked that the enemies wasn't too accurate. (Too many campaigns fall for that reason that AI is hyperaccurate.)