Sign in to follow this  
CJE

The Unsung Mod

Yeah can't wait for the demo as well....

oh wait ...  huh.gif  i'm part of it.... whistle.gif

||

||

||

\/

@ CJ525

Hey CJ, sim needs to talk to you about something veeeery important. Get in contact with him. Oh and have you read my mail m8?

hey Warrior welcome aboard, I here Sim is abusing you (not enough from what I heard lol). Sorry mate I haven't seen your email, I always reply asap to mod members. I talked to sim just now if it was regards to the new forest I fixed it and if it's regards to the ghostland forest it has been fixed lol. Oh by the way I've created a working double canopy forest and vast expanses of elephant grass..sim will be giving you the update with all this new stuff most likley tomorrow.

cheers mate

Oh and by the way Sim has been doing FPS checks on the new stuff and the frame rates are between 15-20 with no fog and view distance set to 900.

)rStrangelove @ Oct. 12 2005,16:51)]Wth is a ghostland forest ?  biggrin_o.gif  a dead one ?

No a type of forest that will get you to pee in your pants and get killed terribly.  nener.gif

You blokes are teasing us by talking about the dangerous jungles you have in here. biggrin_o.gif Damn I wish I could check them out. banghead.gifinlove.gif

Hehe.. you will in due time Hawkins, be patient... just a bit longer wink_o.gif

Warrior X and sim- You got any interesting mission in the works. Like a patrol through the forest and get ambushed

what about some vids to see those fantastic forest ingame....??. whistle.gifwink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]what about some vids to see those fantastic forest ingame....??.

Sorry no vids planned  tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]Warrior X and sim- You got any interesting mission in the works. Like a patrol through the forest and get ambushed

Warrior and I have put a mini campaign together also included will be two or three SP missions. Three if college work doesn't continue to bug me  banghead.gif

sim

Warrior and I have put a mini campaign together also included will be two or three SP missions. Three if college work doesn't continue to bug me  banghead.gif

sim

All i am able to say is: confirmed.

Sorry but military regulations state we are not allowed to share information, otherwise Charlie will find out our position and overrun us  wink_o.gif

Sweet. Dont be scared of charlie, Whats he gonna do, Come to your house in a sampan tounge2.gif

Hey Guys just a further update to the update. Ghostland is good to go, peps in the mod group will be getting the island and demo missions to beta test. Sims been running fps tests on the new veg. view distance set 900 no fog  mission running 16-20 fps. Almost all of ghostland is either covered in single/double canopy forests or elephant/scrub sections. The veg is still beta has some funky quirks I'm working thru them, but nothing bad enough to prevent release.

I've been running heli missions to test flight models on island while a mission is running, with the same settings it runs smooth enough so you wont crash unless an arc light mission is inbound  crazy_o.gif .

Well time for me to get back to modding, I'll post new pics on the website.

Cheers.

Thanks for that update CJ. smile_o.gif Glad to hear the jungle is running good, the pics look very impressive. Can you still confirm what units will be included in the demo? I thought I saw some SOG units there, or were they LRRP? The Marines I know will be included, along with the NVA. (?)

Units in mod: - Marines

NVA

VC

Vehicles:- Can't confirm yet sorry

@ HawkinsDafin

We can neither confirm nor deny the presence SpecOps forces. whistle.gif

We do have a research section of the mod called the studies and observations group, but they are just used to compile and organize statistics.

Units in mod: - Marines

NVA

VC

Vehicles:- Can't confirm yet sorry

No airborne? crazy_o.gif

Hmm where did I put my Grease Gun again...

@ HawkinsDafin

We can neither confirm nor deny the presence SpecOps forces. whistle.gif

We do have a research section of the mod called the studies and observations group, but they are just used to compile and organize statistics.

Ah yeah I understand. whistle.gif One can never be too carefull, eh? biggrin_o.gif

@ Dynamite_Cow

that list was for the demo release. smile_o.gif

the full mod has many many more units. thumbs-up.gif

You wont be disappointed.

Nice wink_o.gif Get ready boys, Lets get these Pajama boys smile_o.gif

I think they will get you. keep in mind. The jammy boys are dangerous in the jungle. Ever heard of the saying 'the jungle swallowed them up'?  wink_o.gif  ghosts man GHOSTS!  crazy_o.gif