Sign in to follow this  
CJE

The Unsung Mod

Yes, It is still alive! :lol:

My news to post is this:

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted/unsung/

New website is up!

Also, some images:

sorry for links, but all images are over 100 kb. I am a mod on ofp.info forums, so I know the rules. biggrin_o.gif

Some americans....

PIC1

PIC2

PIC3

PIC4

PIC5

PIC6

PIC7

PIC8

PIC9

PIC10

PIC11

PIC12

and some NVA..... EDIT - and some VC

PICE1

PICE2

PICE3

PICE4

PICE5

PICE6

As for demo release, we're not sure yet.

Check out our website gallery for more pics!

And also, if you want a part in this mod, pm me or email me or msn me on:

lemonjuice642-popeye@yahoo.co.uk

smile_o.gif

WOW. Great work.

This mod is my favourite ... good luck smile_o.gif

Another great looking mod.. Damnit, wont have time to play them all mad_o.giftounge2.gif

- Ben

Very Nice.

By the looks of things you have some nice intresting units, Are you the only member curentley working on this?

If so you are doing a bloody good job, I have a feeling this will be on the top of the "to get" of mod lists.

Smiley smile_o.gif

lol no he isn't the only member tounge2.gif

Check out the website there is a page with the list of all the team. If anybody wants to join feel free to come forward and talk to either me, CJE or CJ525 smile_o.gif

sim

could we possibly get some normal pics too smile_o.gif its kinda hard to see anything on the old/style filters

theres not much new things on those pics, sints last year...

at least website is working

just pay attention to screen resolution i galery

this website was made to look good, its functionality is fucked up from admin point of view

Ouch you REALLY need to update your website. Ouch. Like the crew members, especially.

Hell YEAH BABY!!!

You guys have the website back up again!!! (my fav: Nam radio with radio first termer and Daaaave Rabbit) woohooo! I see you ported it from one host to the other  smile_o.gif

Great pics btw! Looking good guys!

Hope to see your demo soon. Can't wait to walk the boonies with those units around  yay.gif

Greetings,

Warrior Xâ„¢ [Zeus]

p.s. Any estimate or idea of when your forums will be back up again?

p.p.s: WOOHOOO a bloody flooded rice paddy!!!!!! Finally someone err some team that understands what a rice paddy should look like! Oh and i see a Chopper that's been in beta stage for soooo long to  notworthy.gif  Oh and guys that Thick jungle! I think me gonna cry now...sniff...  overflowing with joy joy happy happy emotions tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]theres not much new things on those pics, sints last year...

this website was made to look good, its functionality is fucked up from admin point of view

Woooaaahh!!! Offtime dude, negative man, if you had the troops trust me, you'd notice the difference!  wink_o.gif

Thanks for the nice comments others.  smile_o.gif

sim

EDIT: The crew members have been updated Zig.

Nice I especialy like the nice touch of the M4A1 gives crazy_o.gif  tounge2.gif  no this looks realy good looking forward to playing with it.

STGN

I appreciate that English isn't your first language so I won't bite, but I think it's definitely possible to share your thoughts without being quite so negative, you're an addon maker yourself, you must have heard criticism that is constructive occasionally wink_o.gif

I will not answer to these "thoughts" due to the very large rift between me and him, but lets keep this thread clean with no flame. thumbs-up.gif

Lets leave it there shall we? wink_o.gif

Also, site is updated Zig, just look in the members section. tounge2.gif

Looking very very good guys. Can't wait to make some missions with your stuff. Looks pro! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Nice I especialy like the nice touch of the M4A1 gives

Heh, caught my eye too, but I think it'll be changed in the release. Or am I missing sth with the weapon or anything else? crazy_o.gifxmas_o.gif

I appreciate that English isn't your first language so I won't bite, but I think it's definitely possible to share your thoughts without being quite so negative, you're an addon maker yourself, you must have heard criticism that is constructive occasionally wink_o.gif

youp...

i even was addon team leader in The Unsung for a year or something, we made most of stuff on those screens.

after watching them closely, yes, theres some new stuff, but its hard to judge quality becouse of old photo effect

about webpage

ive made this website(with Drow) about wich im also talking so negative

and noone will tell me that this site is easy to update, becouse it isnt. it looks nice, but on backstage of it, its total crap. and thats my fault becouse ive made it so crappy.

i was learning to use xml code in flash but never had enought time to make control panel for it... so if you want to add news or song for the radio, or image to galery, you need to edit xml files by hand. and you cant add images to news window...

mad_o.gif

banghead.gif

oh well, CJ525 can have some fun updating it manually. rofl.gif

I appreciate the feed back, to making the website live again. We went thru a tough patch but are coming out the otherside with our hair on fire. I have to thank the guys who stuck with it while it was in it's rebuilding stage, and welcome all who want to participate in bringing a truly good mod to the ofp fans out there. I agree with Offtime re the website but I don't have the time to really look into the back end to get it working properly, that will have to wait until the demo is released.

Offtime and Mr. Zig where major players in the mod During Drows Reign. They are welcome back anytime to take on as much or as little as they want to.

I'll post some screens without the old effect, we were just keeping to the feel of the web page.

And yes that is an M4A1 modded to resemble a CAR15, that will be replaced, it's just a place holder for the moment.

Anyhow thanks again for the feed back, and contact either CJE,SIM or myself if your interested in giving us a hand.

Well, we will release ghostland in the demo, but that is A Shau. It is CJ525's A Shau, modified by me. You see PICE1, this is a village i "created" on A Shau. biggrin_o.gif

I know there were HUGE lag issues with the old a shau, BUT, its all gone now. I could only play with about 5 a10's against 5 su25's in a dogfight in the old version, but now, 50 a10's and 50 su25's. This is due to careful creation of low poly lods in distance views, etc. smile_o.gif

Great pics on the first page, althought with the old style.

I'd like to see some pics of your UH-1 if you have any.

Keep up the good work thumbs-up.gif

Well, we will release ghostland in the demo, but that is A Shau. It is CJ525's A Shau, modified by me. You see PICE1, this is a village i "created" on A Shau.  biggrin_o.gif

I know there were HUGE lag issues with the old a shau, BUT, its all gone now. I could only play with about 5 a10's against 5 su25's in a dogfight in the old version, but now, 50 a10's and 50 su25's. This is due to careful creation of low poly lods in distance views, etc.  smile_o.gif

Cool. I'll surely re-download it if it's been optimized like you just said. smile_o.gif

Errr (i know i'm cross posting here) -

- will the jungles block AI sights in appropiate areas ?

- won't my shots be blocked by invisible LOD walls around bushes/trees ?

- will the AI be able to navigate correctly thru the jungle pieces ?

inlove.gif

-I am experimenting with AI "vision" etc. But we'll see.

-Your shots will hit whoever you see. tounge2.gif No invisible lod walls. I HATE them, and we take every care to not have them in our stuff.

-The AI can navigate perfectley fine yes, even better than BIS forests in my opinion. tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

Sounds great, specially the "careful creation of low poly lods in distance views,.." part thumbs-up.gif

Well, we will release ghostland in the demo, but that is A Shau. It is CJ525's A Shau, modified by me.

Awesome! I liked the first version of that island, great to know it's getting updated! Keep the good sh!t comming  tounge2.gif