Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies

Ah and:

We need more time to implement the voices...we thought about it and came to the result that the atmosphere will be much better...so expect a later release...not that hard only +1 Week wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

ok... now again...

this is only for the modem-user who want to have this mod... but cant dl it... If you are modem user and from germany, contact me on icq...

aye but you're not allowed to do any sort of monetary transactions regarding OFP AFAIK, besides, the addons you'd be "selling" aren't yours, so 1st you'd have to get permission to distribute for ALL the addons used in your mod. And then you'd have to get an agreement with BIS - i think they let a mod team in the past do this (but only to cover the shipping and cd costs, not for profit), i might be imagining, but you NEED permission....

26ff.jpg

I hope this isnt really going to be the case....

lol^^ ok... ok, I'll forget it, bad idea

Cant wait to play this with ArmA:D weee

I stumbled across this fascinating, site on the web, its by a Ukrainian woman who frequently travels around the "dead zone" on her motorbike, armed with a gieger counter and a camera.......

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/cherlinks.html

worth starting from the 1st link and working your way through.

Don't know if it'll be much help at this stage but the photos of inside the zone might be of interest.

I've found that site on our forums too smile_o.gif

It's really interesting!

For me...I couldn't do that...I mean...there is no person and you're alone...

and who knows...maybe some "modified" animals are around there... wow_o.gif

There's some question as to whether that kiddofspeed person is genuine. There's a lot of contention about it on the GSC forums.

And I don't think that hairless chipmunks with cancer will be any danger to you smile_o.gif

SgtEversmann: and who knows...maybe some "modified" animals are around there... wow_o.gif

ROFL.. sure... smile_o.gif^^ thats in conspiracies... maybe in conspiraices 2 you play a crazy woman who drives in the zone more than 160 km/h and crash into a tree... than you had to find a way out of the zone biggrin_o.gif

NO honest... i have some plans for conspiracies 2... so conspiracies 1 (part1,2,3 and 4) plays in chernobyl... and conspiracies 2 maybe in nevada... (area51) ... biggrin_o.gif

There's some question as to whether that kiddofspeed person is genuine.  There's a lot of contention about it on the GSC forums.

And I don't think that hairless chipmunks with cancer will be any danger to you smile_o.gif

Well the pictures look genuine enough to me.....

The going theory for her first trip into the zone was that she paid for the tour like everyone else, and moved around stuff to make more dramatic photographs. They had the tourguide attest to that fact.

Meh, no offense but i dont give a shit if she does go driving around the zone alone or whether she went with a tour guide.

I posted it here so that sled et al could look at the piccies of the area and maybe get something from them.

And I don't give a shit about your original intension, I was merely making idle conversation given the topic at hand.

No offense rofl.gif

Great MOD!!!Will you make "LOW" version too?Cuz my computer kinda sux biggrin_o.gif

Yes... there will be definitly a LOW version for slower Pcs...

I'm proud to say that we have voices in Part 1....for sure there will be voices for part 2,3 and 4 smile_o.gif

Ah and......no I don't mention it now goodnight.gif

The first release for today biggrin_o.gif

OBLIVION 1 Jungle Warfare: released

OBLIVION 2 United Peace Force: 2005

OBLIVION 3 The Last Stage: 2005/2006

Conspiracies: Part 1 - tounge2.gif

Part 2 - 2005

Part 3 - 2005

Part 4 - 2006

Eisen & Stahl: 2006

click here

and who knows...maybe some "modified" animals are around there... wow_o.gif

The interesting thing about Chernobyl is, that the ecosystem there is quite healty and shows in fact more biodiversity than before the catastophe. Mutated organisms that have trouble to reproduce and seems to be pushed out by healthy (yet radioactive) population.

Guess mainly everyday human presence has the biggest negative impact on nature. For example long-time used military training grounds have even higher count of endangered species than nature reservations in same region (the research took place in Grafenwoehr and Hohenfels in Bavaria).

Hey man,wheres Part1(Conspiracies)?Its 7.october biggrin_o.gif

hey you haven't heard it?

we moved the release date to next week friday, because we built in voices wink_o.gif