Sign in to follow this  
Espectro (DayZ)

New exclusive Screenshots

For sure i DO believe it´s the wind that makes the tree bend.

At least I hope so biggrin_o.gif

But it would be some really uniform bending notworthy.gif

The xbox version has it too so why not the PC version?

Quote[/b] ]The xbox version has it too so why not the PC version?

Havent seen that. Is it really wind affected or just an animated model ? huh.gif

All looks fab to me, the details - as always - are the most impressive (the abrams looks sweet) but the smoke and fire effects look a bit pap to be honest, like ECPs (no disrespect, just BIS actually made the game, they could make the fire look a bit more like fire than the standard "fire blob").

Also, I see the soldier's animations are the same, the hands are disjointed as ever too...ugh. Still, it'd be a bit of a feat to make all new animations, even with their mocap.

Just hope that the campaign has as good a story and gameplay to match or better the wonderful Resistance.

*crosses fingers and awaits a release date, impatiently*

I wonder will they make new Abrams model or they will only retexture old.

http://www.kvaerulanten.dk/armed-assault/gallery/exclusive/3.jpg Take a good look at it,new rollers,newer more 3D smoke launchers,the cannon is more detailed,the basket on the back is but a flat texture piece anymore,the boxes on the side and the front lights,I have no doubt that its a new model.

How can a game company put the same vehicle models in 3 or 4 games, charge money and then look at themselves in the mirror in the morning?

That´s the problem with reality-simulations. You only have a limited choice of vehicles. Now if these vehicles are improved, redesigned, I don´t really see what you are complaining of.

Very nice indeed notworthy.gif

Regarding the work-in-progress statements, don't expect to much to change anymore - I'd imagine it is by now about 95-99% finished (95% if mid/late, 99% with early fall release) - so only some fine tuning and a lot of testing at this stage.

hm nice screens.

a new sky and dxdll would make it more or less perfect !

it is just important to get the updated engine. the community will do the rest I think ?!

I know its WIP ,and please dont take offence ... but what the hell have you guys been doing for the last 5 or 6 years ?

The guy walking away from the Helo , just you try getting your arms and hands into those positions and see just how natural that feels .

Please , most weapons are slung differently these days , most common to have the trigger on the inside , towards body , and even the barrel pointing down in a lot of cases , i know Gameer mentioned earlier that to re do the anims would be a quite a feat .... well yeah if you were just one guy , but not if you were a company hoping to sell thousands of copies of a game .

As it stands , it looks to me like a mix of ECP effects and some VBS models .

well done notworthy.gif

Seeing as how this is most likely just going to be bought for the engine alone , and the vehicles and units contained within are most likely just going to be nothing more than placeholders untill some better quality ones are added by the community ....

Then how about selling it for a fiver ? xmas_o.gifrofl.gif (j/k)

What I want from Armed Assault, is an engine that runs smoothly on my system. I got an CPU Benchmark result of 6000, and when I fly over Bahadur with an BAS MH60, I got 100% Prozessor load. I don`t think that has to be so. A full compatibility to all OFP addons and the engine improvements are all I need. So I`ll get more when I buy Armed Assault. notworthy.gif

I won't complain, we got a new engine, better codes and new units (either with new texture, skin or completely new like the "Littlebird")

The game will go smooth on my computer, what ever the amount of units on the map.

I might be a bit naive but I hope for the best wink_o.gif

I might be a bit naive but I hope for the best wink_o.gif

Same here biggrin_o.gif

hmmm.... btw how much will it cost??

150$

120$

100$

70$

50$

30$

20$

5$

or free from internet?  tounge2.gif

$150?! lol, it's not VBS1 you know. biggrin_o.gif

I would stretch as far as € 75 or $ 90 for ArmA, maybe even $ 150/€ 120 for "game 2"   smile_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

Lol i doubt it, its a game not VBS1 so im pretty sure theyd be aiming for Å60 at the most as i cant see many gamers folking out somthing like Å100+ for a random sim game they see sitting on the shelf in a game store surrounded by 'The sims + 1million and 4.5 expansion packs and halfe life 2 aftermath' going for less. inless of course it gets hyped to oblivion to the point that some nomad tribe in africa even heard about how good the game is.

Anyway we need only new engine everything else will do Mod/addon makers.

I disagree, i would rather see addon makers adding to the game instead of replacing stock 4 year old units, plus addons in MP can be a pain in the rear.

They already made new soldier models, considering the amount of artists BIS currently have i dont see why they wouldnt make new weapons and vehicals.

New game should be = new content, i dont like to see that new black op holding that old dated HK MP5 much, just think of the reviews confused_o.gif .

$150?! lol, it's not VBS1 you know. biggrin_o.gif

I would stretch as far as € 75 or $ 90 for ArmA, maybe even $ 150/€ 120 for "game 2" smile_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Lol 75 Euro for a game? OFP1 was 45 Euro when I was first released here. 75 euro for an xbox360/PS3 would be more realistic as it cost millions to create such games.

But hey, I only buy 2-3 games in a year now so I won't mind biggrin_o.gif.

I don´t think ArAs will be a full-price product.

It´s not totally new, more like a reworked expansion.

Hopefully the price will be reasonable around 30 - 40 Euros.