Sign in to follow this  
nephilim

Mercenaries 1

W wow_o.gif W...These are complete badass units. I especially love the carry enemy and IR stick missions. The scripting is right on as the A10 nailed that IR stick and then some. Thank you for these revolutionary addons!

D/lding now myself.

Btw do you mis-spell deliberately for fun or are you really that bad with it tounge2.gif , just j/king.

whoohoo! yay.gif

downloading wink_o.gif

[edit] hehe it's official:

"Jennifer

Description: Soldier (GROM), Medic"

cool biggrin_o.gif (bcause she couldn't be an operator -good choice Jen! smile_o.gif [\edit]

bloody hell how many folders are in this compressed file tounge2.gif im lost, tutorials and addons...ill plod on biggrin_o.gif

ahh i was already there biggrin_o.gif

i must say that is themost interesting readme ever biggrin_o.gif problalies one of the first ive ever read xmas_o.gif

The problem is alot of custom faces, geometries, etc. I had a similar problem in VBS1. Why hers is so touchy on that subject, I couldn't tell you and I'm not sure if she knows herself. You may try a seprate mod folder, but in any case, you may have to move any custom unit packs into a seprate folder, and activate/deactivate them as needed

You don't understand. ANY CUSTOM units ANYWHERE will affect Mercs1. That's the problem I had until I had to move some custom stuff into another folder that wasn't "active" so it would show properly.

Isn't that the compatibility error with TCP testdog?

Yes, as has been stated in the A+M:C forum about 30 times

Damn i love the shield option, just one question and its if its possible to do the shield option on more than one guy, like if i sneak around a base and instead of taking on guard left side i go for a guard on the right side and use him as a shield?

if its not posssible , any chance it can be added in the future update notworthy.gif Love these one's just wished there was one with a bit darker camo's and not only bright desert style or close desert color camo's smile_o.gif

dummy...

of course you can add the drag/human shield option to multiple enemies...

I'm not 100% (and may need some clarification on Commando's part), but I think he means dragging multiple enemies at once. If thats the case, I'd advise against it, as it would be hard enough to drag one person and fire your weapon (in real-life), let alone drag multiple people and fire.

Shouldn't this topic be in Addon and Mods: Complete anyways?

But yeah Jackal326, it's just something you need a battle buddy to help provide cover, as you're gonna need both hands..

Quote[/b] ]I'm not 100% (and may need some clarification on Commando's part), but I think he means dragging multiple enemies at once. If thats the case, I'd advise against it, as it would be hard enough to drag one person and fire your weapon (in real-life), let alone drag multiple people and fire.

well that will be her last post rofl.gif

Has someone edited the config with SJB weapons? If so, can you put it up for download please? I hate the default BIS weapons.

OR

Can someone please tell me where to find the config? Searched in RFJ_mercs_d.PBO but couldn't find it. RFJ_mercs.PBO doesn't unpack, UnPBO says "unable to unpack file".

Also is there a newer version? I have the 1.0 beta version.

i chose the bis weapons for a reason..

because it would be insane making the 2ndrifle option compatible with any other weapon pack around

besides that you can simply add some lines in the init field of the unit to give them other weapons

if theres a new version ill let you know

atm theres nothing planned

I don't really use the 2nd rifle command (lol don't use any of the scripts because i just like to open up the editor and make simple gun fight missions). But can you please tell me where the config is so i can edit it?

It says "unable to unpack file"

I'm using UnPBO.

unpbo is rather awful at anything more than a simple uncompressed pbo

use pbobox smile_o.gif