Sign in to follow this  
MadMatriX

Imagine this.

How much and how would your living habbits change if there was a OPF game with the granddaddy of maps running on a server that supported like 100+ players with little to no lag?

That would be pretty fantastic, imagine the mayham and totally surrounding action that would take place.

I wonder if id still have a girlfriend>? They Love gamers...haha

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Life? What life?<span id='postcolor'>

you'll loose you're "no life" Damaga, horrible eh?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 17 2002,16:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't know what you're trying to say and you spelled my name wrong.<span id='postcolor'>

nononononono

You spelled it wrong, because, who on earth wou call himself Damage HAHAHAHAHA haha ha... w00ps... never mind

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MadMatriX @ Jan. 17 2002,18:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How much and how would your living habbits change if there was a OPF game with the granddaddy of maps running on a server that supported like 100+ players with little to no lag?

That would be pretty fantastic, imagine the mayham and totally surrounding action that would take place.

I wonder if id still have a girlfriend>? They Love gamers...haha<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm. I've heard of such 1 000 000+ player and the map was like half the globe. My granpas used to play it a lot in 1939-45. There was a lot of mayhem and they even had all these huge bombers and even flamethrowers.

There was just a big problem with respawning.

subtle,for a second i believed you...then i remembered that thing called war and ahhhhhhh the light of knowledge dawned on my mind.....war on games...entertaining......war in life..m slightly less fun

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm. I've heard of such 1 000 000+ player and the map was like half the globe. My granpas used to play it a lot in 1939-45. There was a lot of mayhem and they even had all these huge bombers and even flamethrowers.

There was just a big problem with respawning.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, it was set to seagull, and now look at all those seagulls flying around...

wink.gif