Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack Released

<shakes head> This guy is making AA weapons obsolete before we get to see them.  biggrin_o.gif

Damn right CMcD. That detail is even better than Battlefield 2. The LR300 looks fantastic. Excellent work Jackal. Nice to hear about the week off too. Keep it up.

Holy shit, look at that Lr300....Are you sure this is the same game we're talking about here notworthy.gif

You should watch your back, BIS might kidnap you and force you to work for them (kidding)

rofl.gif

I wish, then I could give up my day-job *laughter can be heard coming from BIS employees, and members of the gaming industry throughout the World*

Guest Ti0n3r

Jackal, tell me where you live. I swear to God, I won't tell BIS biggrin_o.gif

Excellent work on the LR-300 it looks superb! The one in the previous release allready was very cool.

BTW which units use this weapon, Ive never seen it on pics on site like milphotos.net and such website...

Any chance on a piccy of the Minimi para with the large elcan? huh.gif

Excellent work on the LR-300 it looks superb! The one in the previous release allready was very cool.

BTW which units use this weapon, Ive never seen it on pics on site like milphotos.net and such website...

Any chance on a piccy of the Minimi para with the large elcan?  huh.gif

The sniper in the LR300 picture is a standard VBS1 sniper if I'm correct

OMG. Those pics are awsome

*faints*

notworthy.gif

@CPT.Frostbite: Manhunter09 was referring to which units in real-life use the LR-300 to which I don't have an answer, but I imagine Google will (lol!wink_o.gif

@Manhunter09: I'll see what I can do about the Minimi PARA picture wink_o.gif

@JW (and anyone else that fainted): Glad you like them tounge2.gif

Wow, amazing stuff mate, guns look way more polished than the current release. Also, that SOCOM with LAM makes me drool. tounge2.gif

Also, happy birthday! wink_o.gif

just wanted too cmention that the forweard assist on the LR-300 is combined with the "burton bump" because of the shortent bolt carrier.

Oh and I have never heard of eny unit be it police og military using it.

STGN

I'm glad you guys like them.

On another note, I'm not going to be editing the desert/woodland camo textures for the M4A1s for v2.0. They're going to take too long to get just right, and I want to release it ASAIR (As Soon As Its Ready - made my own acronym!wink_o.gif. So the new camo textures will follow in a further update. Other than that, progress is good, especially considering its my birthday today :P The M9 has been completed updated (as seen in the previous post where I posted a quick (but rather dark) image. The SOCOM has been tweaked, and the LR-300s are complete. All that remins is a few code adjustments, coding of a few remaining weapons, and making the new weapon inventory images.

Due to lack of time, I am debating whether to leave the dexterity value additions until the next update with the camo texture updates.(I haven't had time to add them in yet, and I'll need a LOT of time to test them out and generate realistic values for EACH weapon). Opinions?

Jackal are you sure you didn't just take picture of you holding a real H&k Mk.23 for that screenshot? smile_o.gif

That detail is nothing short of WOW! wow_o.gif

You got me all excited about the M249, you never can have too much of that.

Don't worry about any certain desert or woodland scheme bud, we just paint them with aerosal spraypaint, whatever we can get our hands on!