Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack Released

After revieing the video, the M24 in my pack clearly isn't an A2, however, the video does provide some fairly useful source footage, as well as details about the specification, so a future version of the pack will include an A2 variant - though I cannot guarantee it for v2.0

i think what FFUR actually said was:

Quote[/b] ]They will be carrying SJB incoming 'Famas' firearms.

those look the frenchpoint ones,

Quote[/b] ]i see FFUR have got their mits on your wonderful FAMAS wink_o.gif

Those Famas are 'Kabal' ones(released a while ago) but they will be replaced by SJB ones.

smile_o.gif

Regards

TB84

Since you are doing different versions of the m24, is there any possiblity you could do some versions of the USMC M40 sniper rifle? Not much different fromt he M24, just a slightly different stock and a different scope.

How progress is going on,Jackal?Any thoughts about possible release period (well,Canadian Terror must be calm about it-I mean how do you feel yourself about the percantage of complete)?

I'm hesitant to set a release date, or even give a rough guess as to when the pack will be done. I've done so in the past and have built a tidy reputation at never keeping to designated dates. As such, I'm not going to make it known until the pack is ready. I just have to tidy up some coding, and make inventory images for the new weapons (thats gonna take the most time), and then I'll send it to my testers. I know I said that a while back, but then I had the "bright idea" of adding suppressed FAMAS rifle variants, and a few other extras.

Well,glad to hear it from you,Jackal.Hope this "few extras" will contain F2000 or at least some Stg77 rifles.

again with the f2000 and stg is aug isnt it?

Yup, the Stg. (Sturmgewher or whatever) 77 is the Austrian army designation

...Hope this "few extras" will contain F2000 or at least some Stg77 rifles.

Well, you're SOL (shit outta luck) on both counts.

Well,so you include some versions of M4 with underbarrel shotguns or something like that.I'll be glad for any addings really.

slight problem with the SG thing apart from VME nobody has been able to make a realistic SG huh.gif leads me to wonder if J326 did make a SG version maybe he could sweet talk VME for their SG effects scripts etc.

Well,so you include some versions of M4 with underbarrel shotguns or something like that.I'll be glad for any addings really.

Glad for any addings? What about the HK416 and FAMAS and M40 and AWM etc. etc. etc.

slight problem with the SG thing apart from VME nobody has been able  to make a realistic SG  huh.gif leads me to wonder if J326 did make a SG version maybe he could sweet talk VME for their SG effects scripts etc.

Um? Is that so?

saiga12k24wf.jpg

saiga12k34mo.jpg

I allready offered Jackal my shotgun script a while back (at least I think I did, been quite a few different people, could have mixed them up), don't remember if he ever said he'd use it though, talk about bad memory...  tounge2.gif

I think >Hoyt< made one with Kyles assistance.

I don't believe he did, this is something I just did myself after he released his S12K. Though he might have done something in one of his updates, I don't recall, but I did help him some other stuff afterwards.

Anyway, yes Kyle did offer the use of his shotgun scripts for use in my pack. And yes, I agreed to use them, once I figure out the required edits I need to make to my current setup to get them to work *looks at Kyle*

Anyway, yes Kyle did offer the use of his shotgun scripts for use in my pack. And yes, I agreed to use them, once I figure out the required edits I need to make to my current setup to get them to work *looks at Kyle*

No problem matie, I'll have ye sorted in no time, just as soon as ye unblock me on MSN...  icon_rolleyes.gif Arrrgghh!!!

pirate.jpg

But their textures aint whistle.gif Question Jackal, is there any change you could make a Camouflage version for the M82A1? I know you would make one superb! smile_o.gifnotworthy.gif