Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack Released

I've sorted out the G3 model I intend to use, but I'm concentrating solely on finishing the HK416 variants off, as well as the WA2000 (including the config defines for each). Once they're all config'ed up, I'll resume work on the G3 (as well as variants there of).

Sexy, that will make one goddamn good SpecOps gun. Cant wait till its released.

EDIT: Did you put those textures on the regular Elcan?

I plan to make the regular ELCAN "see-through" as well, just haven't got around to it yet.

Any chance you will do a USMC M40 sniper rifle? How about a mk46mod0, the special forces version of the m249?

I think theres already a Para Minimi in the pack

Any chance you will do a USMC M40 sniper rifle? How about a mk46mod0, the special forces version of the m249?

I think theres already a Para Minimi in the pack

The Mk46mod0 is not just your ordinary Para Minimi wink_o.gif

Pic

i thought the para minimi had the collapsable stock, not the fixed?

i thought the para minimi had the collapsable stock, not the fixed?

Yes, but the Mk. 46 is the American version with the fixed stock.

this one isnt even modded out with frontgrip and lights and all! but its allready made but offcourse could be made better by jackal as he has done with allmost all the guns in the pack! The elcan is nice, on both the Minimi and the HK.  thumbs-up.gif

EDIT

How many different versions do you have in the pack right now?

Approximately 250 weapons give or take in the pack so far, and thats not counting versions of weapons I haven't modelled yet but plan to do so. I've just finished the high-detail versions of the ELCAN/ELCAN Hi-Mag/ELCAN M145, and have applied them to all relevant weapon models, and they look awesome. I'll hopefully be posting some screenshots tomorrow.

*dances a jig as all optics are now "fully 3D" and transparent*

*dances a jig as all optics are now "fully 3D" and transparent*

Deadly, cant wait to see some screenies

This is something thats pretty irrelevant but i just noticed. One the Reflex equiped weapons, when you bring up the sight, the dot is red, but on the model, the dot is yellow. Could you fix the optic model to match the regular model?

This is something thats pretty irrelevant but i just noticed. One the Reflex equiped weapons, when you bring up the sight, the dot is red, but on the model, the dot is yellow. Could you fix the optic model to match the regular model?

yellow/orange also looks better with NVGs thumbs-up.gif

yellow/orange also looks better with NVGs thumbs-up.gif

As well as that, its the version used by the US

Yeah, I only just ntocied that myself last night during an MP game using the pack. I'll be sure to fix it before the release of v1.2 wink_o.gif

Hey Jackal, I noticed that you have models of additional weapons in your pack but they are not listed in your readme, or appear to be active what so ever, any plans to make these weapons usable in the future???

I'm not sure. The M4A1 with NV Scope was never coded because NV optics aren't possible, nor is it possible to detect if someone is using their optics, and then activate their NVGs. Not sure if there are any others in there, I've lost track of whats in there to be honest wink_o.gif

I'm not sure. The M4A1 with NV Scope was never coded because NV optics aren't possible, nor is it possible to detect if someone is using their optics, and then activate their NVGs. Not sure if there are any others in there, I've lost track of whats in there to be honest wink_o.gif

I saw an M40 in there and a few others wink_o.gif

I saw an M40 in there and a few others  wink_o.gif

whistle.gif

I simply didn't get around to coding it. Hopefully it'll feature in v1.2

Jackal, if you search A&M:Discussion forum, there used to be a thread out there, explaining how to detect user pressing some keys, including A, W, S, D and V. There are some limitations, but oerhaps you might want to try to adapt that script for implementing NV sights?

Thanks for the suggestion, I may look into it. On the other hand, I may simply just code the M4A1 with NV scope as a regular rifle, and leave it up to the player to activate his/her NVGs when they use the optic. whistle.gif

Yup, that sounds good to me. Better than those CPU hogging scripts. wink_o.gif

Just another suggestion... whistle.gif the way I used to do it for some other weapon, I made the crosshair as useless as possible in daylight by making it semi-transparent bright yellow. Yet, it works very well with NV goggles.

Here's how it looks like:

DAY:

pcs6_day.jpg

NIGHT+NV:

pcs6_night_nv.jpg

ag_smith, that is really effective and looks good.

Jackal, pls check your pm's and let me know what you think wink_o.gif