Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

Stargate Mod Released

I've been Googling for ages for an OFP P90.

Keep hitting dead ends.

I saw one earlier today, some Polish site rabbiting on about a Sig P90.

The P90 is FN, not Sig...

I gave up trying to find it.

I've been Googling for ages for an OFP P90.

Keep hitting dead ends.

I saw one earlier today, some Polish site rabbiting on about a Sig P90.

The P90 is FN, not Sig...

I gave up trying to find it.

I just posted links to 3 different P90 addons in my previous post biggrin_o.gif

Looks nice. Gona sound like total noob here, but how do you take pic's in ofp. Never really needed to befor. And I've been playing ofp since it first came out sad_o.gif

And If any person can show me a config to make the X301 shoot staff weapons bolts, they will have my total loyalty biggrin_o.gif

Use the print screen button and then paste it into a photo editing program,or if using dxdll just press the screenshot button and it will save a picture of it already in a folder.

A bit off topic, but has anyone got liquid snake's Richard Dean Anderson face? Can't find it anywhere.

Yea but you see thats impossible, because stargates only work from planet to planet, they are only interplanetary not intraplanetary (can't go from one place to another on the same planet). You can have more than one gate on a planet but could only use one at a time, they work alot like telephones, and having two gates on one planet is like two phones on one phone line, only when one is activated the others can't be

Of course

Silly me...

Are u sure thats true didnt sam go from the one in the montain to the other in Artica and get stuck huh.gif cant remeber what happened

Very impressive work I have to say. Would be nice to face the 'Egyptian' types from the first movie.

haha some of those pictures are great.. im going to go and make some my self now :P

[oh 999 posts] tounge2.gif

And people ask how santa can deliver all those presents to all those worlds in one night xmas_o.gif

img]http://www.lordhorus.demon.nl/Pics/Santa02.jpg[/img]

Santa

Hahaha, thats great biggrin_o.gif

It's so obvious, why didn't anyone think of it tounge2.gif

Hmm, using the Xeron (Spelling?)'s B61 nuke, anyone tried droping it at the right height (Fly just about the stargate, and drop it just before you pass it), and get it to fly trough the stargate? rofl.gif

Hmm:p

- Ben

{Edit : Image tags icon_rolleyes.gif }

Yeah, we need some sort of trolly that we can set off to crawl through the stargate with a B61 attached. tounge2.gif

Hmm, using the Xeron (Spelling?)'s B61 nuke, anyone tried droping it at the right height (Fly just about the stargate, and drop it just before you pass it), and get it to fly trough the stargate? rofl.gif

- Ben

Tried it with the a10 gbu, it went thru but the a10 transported  as well :P

And people ask how santa can deliver all those presents to all those worlds in one night xmas_o.gif

img]http://www.lordhorus.demon.nl/Pics/Santa02.jpg[/img]

Santa

Hahaha, thats great biggrin_o.gif

It's so obvious, why didn't anyone think of it tounge2.gif

- Ben

Tried flying through it with F-14. Didn't work. Gotta try the B61 thingy.

Tried blowing up Scud nuke outside an open stargate while standing on the other side of the portal... Didn't work. Didn't die.

Well, i managed to throw a B61-Nuke trough the Gate... took me 15 tries... and it works... looks fine at the other gate... wink_o.gif

@P90:

There is one in SJB's weaponpack released by him today... try that...

A bit off topic, but has anyone got liquid snake's Richard Dean Anderson face? Can't find it anywhere.

Could really use that face if anyone's got it...

I saw the 3 links.

MY post ws meant to convey amusement that despite all my searching, 3 turn up at once here...

I tried dropping a chemical scud next to an open gate, setpossing to the other one and seeing if the particles came through.

They didn't.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=4;t=38168;st=0 in here?

Or somewhere in here :

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....68;st=0

If not, I have no idea where it could be hiding..

Are there any plans to fix these so they work better in MP? (I.e so the starting it synced, thats about the only problem)

- Ben

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=4;t=38168;st=0 in here?

Or somewhere in here :

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....68;st=0

If not, I have no idea where it could be hiding..

Are there any plans to fix these so they work better in MP? (I.e so the starting it synced, thats about the only problem)

- Ben

All of the links were dead sad_o.gif someone's gotta have it, I need it sooo badly.

theres a new p90 included in SJB weaps pack... notworthy.gif

now we just need some goaluuld and some dodgy 'aliens' whistle.gif

theres a new p90 included in SJB weaps pack... notworthy.gif

now we just need some goaluuld and some dodgy 'aliens' whistle.gif

Nonsense, I've got a better P90.

p90taclight0tw.jpg

The SG P90 biggrin_o.gif

mgshield1cy.th.jpg

(Click for Larger)

Just a lil something I made in my free time, thought you guys could use it too to construct your SGC gate rooms  wink_o.gif  I initialy made it for SeanTate but he doesn't mind me releasing it to you guys  smile_o.gif  It can be found under BDKS - Objects in the editor. Hope you guys like it.

Download

BD_SG_M2.rar [116 KB]

- Hosted by Rapidshare (www.rapidshare.de)

Well im getting one problem, whenever I try to power up the  gate with more than 3 people in my group, I get an error message. The gate powers up fast and you see the blue stuff for a second and then it goes away and you cant go through. Can anyone help?