Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies

Hello together! Thus I would like to introduce my campaign or also Mod to you! Conspiracies calls the good piece and today we have an Alpha-Demov1.0 released! I would find it really good if I a little comments and feedback of those get that the demo have played! But also so a few questions or such a thing in the kind about the project! Now I would like to show no Pics here. But on our website there are some Pics and the download link! ^^ Conspiracies is based on the successful draft of OBLIVION Jungle Warfare! There are likewise sectors and pretty graphic arts! In the download is also included a version LOW for the weaker PCs! Conspiracies plays in Chernobyl... Precise on the 8th April, 1987 they arrive there, shortly before the locking zone! Just 60 sectors lead the play events! In the demo you can test 6 sectors.

click here

uh, the screens look good, but a bit more detailed information would be nice. because stalker has zombie dogs and mutated thingys, will we see those aswell in your campaign? smile_o.gif

oh, and translators are bad!  wink_o.gif

Oh sry^^ smile_o.gif The English Update is available now! und the DXDLL BTs v2.0 (optimized for Conspiracies) is availbale too... Yea i used a translater but.... seems to be shit... lol... i put him away^^ maybe you can understand me better... smile_o.gif You need some informations? okay will show you more next time! And zombies will be there, yes! You can see them in the demo!

And zombies will be there, yes! You can see them in the demo!

hurray! 2 zombies missions in 1 day! biggrin_o.gif

im downloading smile_o.gif

Plz downloading the BugFix01... i have forgotten one file plz copy this in you conspiracies mod folder...!!! icon_rolleyes.gif plz forgive me! whistle.gif the link for the Bugfix is this here

didnt they change the game name to..

STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl

biggrin_o.gif btw looks good

und the DXDLL BTs v2.0 (optimized for Conspiracies) is availbale too...

Did you read the readme of DXLL, most importantly the "License & disclaimer" part?

What has changed in the dxdll version on your site? huh.gif

There was no readme in the rar file.

keg... you can write as many readmes as you like, and you know most of the egits here dont read them for love nor money... we even write readme on them to make it obvious sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]You are permitted to install and use this software for

personal entertainment purposes only. Any commercial,

military or educational use is strictly forbidden without

permission from the authors.

You are free to distribute this software as you wish, as

long as it is kept 100% free of charge, it is not modified

in any way and this readme file is distributed with it.

The authors takes no responsibility for any damages this

program may cause, use at your own risk.

i did have a funny feeling the modified dxdll was a little dodgy.

"RTFM" is one of the most important things related to IT tecnologie. Same goes for readme`s in addons and tools. huh.gif

I dont say that this DXDLL stuff is from me! It is your i only changed some options in the coloursoptions! i done something wrong? huh.gif i am really sorry if ther was a a missunderstood mr. keygetys! it is only a config which is changed so the user get my config for DXDLL! I read the readme! but i think i've done nothing wrong... or?

I dont say that this DXDLL stuff is from me!

Then why did you remove the readme file which mentions who made it (among other important things)? If you only changed the options then why does the dll & configurator file have to be there?

Guest Ti0n3r

Two short questions: Will you improve the missions and are you going to translate them to english for later releases?

Btw, nice island

smile_o.gif

Oh sry... i will change the file imediatly! sorry sorry sorry!!! the Island we use is NewLand! We only modified them! New Landscape and gras^^! smile_o.gif So its looks much better! and there is an english update available... Yes we will improve the missions of course! you can dl it! the whole game will be translated in english too!

EDIT: I fixed the file mr. Keygetys! so is it better now? here

mhm, will we be able to switch between different sectors (from 1 to 2 to 3 back to 2 so you can check if you forgot something there?)

anyway, the everything feels really like stalker, good job on that!  biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: btw, this should go into A&M:C right?  confused_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

I've played the mod for about an hour or so and I got some ideas that I would like to share with you;

-Replace the zombie civies with some kind of mutated animals.

-If you do so you could add these mutants into the wild. Would be damn exiting to walk thouhg the dense grass and know that a mutant could attack any minute.

-Reduce the amount of weapon addons. Imo it would feel better if you for an example only used BIS weapons or only used RHS weapons etc etc.

-You could use the feature introduced in Resistance wich lets you keep one weapon from one mission to another. Would be perfect for this mod.

-Every solider I encounterd just stood there. It would be better if they patrolled with waypoints with large placement radius.

Dont flame me if you dont like them. tounge2.gif

Oh yes this is another feature of Cospiracies! but this will find the way in the game later! So you can decide which way you go! Later you can choose between some sectors and every sctor got another story to tell^^ so you had to play the game twice to see all the stories an features of conspiracies^^

Thx for this comment! will give you all version 1.1 later... lets say tomorrow^^ so you just dl the patch of ca. 10mb and you got all now features you want! so lets see what i could make better!^^ I am intresstet in your performance... does it works well? maybe one of you can tell me about that fact...

Thx for this comment! will give you all version 1.1 later... lets say tomorrow^^ so you just dl the patch of ca. 10mb and you got all now features you want! so lets see what i could make better!^^ I am intresstet in your performance... does it works well? maybe one of you can tell me about that fact...

the low-spec version works perfectly, didnt try the norm al version (yet) biggrin_o.gif

first. really nice ALPHA

the dxdll config you made for it fits perfect to this mod.

for me the performance is very well. I played the standart version, not the low one and I am using Dxdll (with disabled refelections) and a new sky pack.

(Athlon 3000+, 1 GB Ram, Radeon 9800 Pro 128 mb Ram ... but that means nothing when playing OFP smile_o.gif)

I always had over 20 fps.

but the ideas Ti0n3r posted are more or less what i think too !

- especially the one with the weapons. use e.g. RHS once, no old BIS once. they should all have those nice textures when aiming !

- and you NEED the resistance feature that you keep your weapons when coming to new sector. otherwise it feels like always starting a new mission and not going from sector to sector.

one little thing:

when starting the first level you will always walk in AIMING mode. that is a really nice idea. but when loading the level again you will walk in normal mode !

keep up the good work.

what I forgot: THE SOUND is amazing. I really like it when there are set some sounds of birds or gunfire and zombies arround you !!!

Thx thx! smile_o.gif Nice to hear such positive comments! So stay tuned for the next version! tomorrow!

Guest Ti0n3r

I run the high quality version and it runs smooth. The Fps rate is not perfect but it's definitely playable.

And btw, as stated above the sound and music is very good. Both the quality and they way you've used it in the missions.

Thx TiOn3r!!! Btw, i am working on this script to take all the equipement you got in the next mission! successful! got it! Now i try to make an intro for this island, because it have no! so if you played Conspiracies and go back to the mainmenu the game do not still running!^^smile_o.gif

EDIT: my intro doesnt run! I modified the config of this Island but it will no run! If somebody think he could help me contact me in ICQ! 202528341 ^^ thx