Sign in to follow this  
Big Dawg KS

Uzi Pack v1.0

BD Uzi Pack version 1.0 - By Kyle Sarnik (aka Big Dawg KS)

uzi12bs.th.jpg

(Click for Larger)

uzi20en.th.jpg

(Click for Larger)

**Note: Screens taken using DMA animation pack (suggested for use)

Readme included!

JAM and MAAM supported.

Download:

BD Uzi Pack v1.0

-Thank you to Reven for hosting  biggrin_o.gif

Enjoy...  pistols.gif

Great to see more of your work Kyle, I doubt I will be disappointed with this smile_o.gif

I like this addon prity inovativ I like it but there are some bugs:

bugreportuzi17ux.jpg

Dosen't the Uzi eject casings to the side and not out of the top?

uzi.gif

I think the muzzel velocity is to high I looked in the cpp and the gun is based on the BIS HK wich has a around 900 mps the uzi have a 400 mps in real life and the sd should have a <300 mps.

When ever you fold out or add suppressor you get a full mag this could be fixed if it was posible to only be able to perform the actions with a full mag.

It is posible to change from SD to clean barrel with out problem but the other way around you have to reload after you have mounted it.

The unsuppresed seems abit to accurate and acording to the cpp it only spreads 2m pr 1km. It should be more like 3m pr 1km if not even more as a MP5 sperads somthing like 2.5m pr 1km. setting: dispersion=0.003

The RPM is to high also it should be 0.1 pr sec not 0.066 pr sec as a uzi has a 600 rpm.

STGN

edit small mistake

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/7505/bugreportuzi17ux.jpg

http://remtek.com/arms/imi/uzi/uzi.gif

I think the muzzel velocity is to high I looked in the cpp and the gun is based on the BIS HK wich has a around 900 mps the uzi have a 400 mps in real life and the sd should have a <300 mps.

When ever you fold out or add suppressor you get a full mag this could be fixed if it was posible to only be able to perform the actions with a full mag.

It is posible to change from SD to clean barrel with out problem but the other way around you have to reload after you have mounted it.

The unsuppresed seems abit to accurate and acording to the cpp it only spreads 2m pr 1km. It should be more like 3m pr 1km if not even more as a MP5 sperads somthing like 2.5m pr 1km. setting: dispersion=0.003

The RPM is to high also it should be 0.1 pr sec not 0.066 pr sec as a uzi has a 600 rpm.

STGN

edit small mistake

Thank you for taking the time to point out every single thing that is wrong with it mad_o.gif

I think you should be a bit more greatful he has made your life a lot easier concerning bug fixing.

Or were you not being sarcastic.. I hope so

STGN

edit small mistake

Thank you for taking the time to point out every single thing that is wrong with it  mad_o.gif

but thats a good thing, becuase you know what needs done to make it a perfect addon tounge2.gif

Guest The Cobra

STGN

edit small mistake

Thank you for taking the time to point out every single thing that is wrong with it  mad_o.gif

but thats a good thing, becuase you know what needs done to make it a perfect addon  tounge2.gif

Kinda agrees.

Though sometimes "constructive" critisism can be harsh... Very harsh...

And that was very harsh. Thouhg you didn't make a slideshow in .pdf... wink_o.gif

Nice anyway, just get those bugs fixed...

smile_o.gif

lol, it is funny when authors reject suggestions as complaints. If it weren't for testers, everything would be bugged to hell, and we wouldn't have any good addons or missions. goodnight.gif

Yea but come on he is pointing out even the unfixable stuff, those aren't bugs they are flaws... confused_o.gif

Guest The Cobra

"Adidas - Impossible is nothing"

- Ah, crap this is config...

- Hmm.. Crap... Well let's go buy a pair of Nike's then...

crazy_o.gif

"Adidas - Impossible is nothing"

- Ah, crap this is config...

- Hmm.. Crap... Well let's go buy a pair of Nike's then...

crazy_o.gif

Um... what? huh.gif

huh.gif

from the "Readme Damnit":

"Please report any bugs as soon as possible!"

confused_o.gif

Somehow I alway end up duing the rong thing. sad_o.gif

STGN

ps the mag texture on the droped mag is stretched and doen't look like the one sitting in the gun. confused_o.gif

I think what The Cobra is trying to say is "Impossible is nothing" "Just do it".

seriously, that wasn't harsh. obviously the guy saw potential in your edited uzis or he wouldnt have bothered to take the time to offer his insight. if you don't want peoples opinions, don't post things in these forums, that's my take anyways

Yea yea allright allright, but let me point out some things:

1. The bug with the StrokeGun, not my fault, BIS made it so that it doesn't work on enemies unless they are standing.

2. The thing with the, er, animation, I can't fix that its the cost of having the anim.

3. Hey, I don't make textures so I can't do anything about the optics...

4. The error message with MAAM, well, nothin I can do about it unless I remove MAAM support, same thing happens with JAM if you don't have it.

5. The bug with putting on the silencer, I noticed this but it doesn't happen all of the time and I don't know why it happens.

6. The getting the full mag each time you switch: I know, but its a sacrifice of having the normal and SD mags compatable.

7. The rate of fire was based off of JAM properties, if it is wrong well, then thats their responsability.

8. Try using the sabotuers, the weapons are scripted so that the dispersion and range is more realistic depending on the the status of the stock and silencer.

As for everything else, fine I will fix it, because you went through the trouble of finding it. pistols.gif

Quote[/b] ]4. The error message with MAAM, well, nothin I can do about it unless I remove MAAM support, same thing happens with JAM if you don't have it.

Could the MAAM dependency be removed please, since the project is obsolete (MAAM=JAM3). JAM3 will replace JAM2 once its finished, so using JAM2 should be sufficient.

Quote[/b] ]4. The error message with MAAM, well, nothin I can do about it unless I remove MAAM support, same thing happens with JAM if you don't have it.

Could the MAAM dependency be removed please, since the project is obsolete (MAAM=JAM3).  JAM3 will replace JAM2 once its finished, so using JAM2 should be sufficient.

Perhaps, but not untill JAM3 is released.

BD Uzi Pack v1.1 - Second release

Bugs Fixed:

- Bullet start and end positions corrected

- Shell ejection corrected

- Reload bug when attaching silencer fixed

Dowload:

BD Uzi Pack v1.1

- Hosted by Rapidshare

Enjoy pistols.gif

If bugs where to be reported over PM then the maker could get the same bug 20 times. Bad Idear I think.

Woulden't it be posible to restrict changing silencer and butt to only when you have a fresh mag in the gun fuly loaded then it should be imposible to cheat?

STGN

If bugs where to be reported over PM then the maker could get the same bug 20 times. Bad Idear I think.

Woulden't it be posible to restrict changing silencer and butt to only when you have a fresh mag in the gun fuly loaded then it should be imposible to cheat?

STGN

you cant check the ammo level of the weapon.

afaik there no way to check the amount of ammo in a single magazine. only in the entire stock of the vehicle.

in otherwords u can find out if he has a magazine or doesnt.. but u cant find out if the guy has 10 bullets left

STGN

you cant check the ammo level of the weapon.

afaik there no way to check the amount of ammo in a single magazine. only in the entire stock of the vehicle.

in otherwords u can find out if he has a magazine or doesnt.. but u cant find out if the guy has 10 bullets left

Actually, you can, the ammo command works like that, returns the number of rounds currently available in the weapon. Unfortunatly, the ammo command also counts like grenades and stuff, other muzzles, but that shouldn't effect the Uzi's. Second, I don't want to restrict it because what if the unit doesn't have a full magazine? Then they cannot change their weapon if they needed to.

STGN

How about making additional 30 or something types of magazines? The ammount of ammo in weapon would be saved to a variable when switching to secondary, and then while switching back Player would recive a special, for example 28-round mag.

This would make cheating a bit harder/less effective.