Sign in to follow this  
Chernaya Akula

T-80 is the MBT........

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Remember, 80% of Russians live below the poverty line, by Western standards that is. The whole country is broke.<span id='postcolor'>

LoL

You still live in 1971 man. Russia is very different now. Moscow (single city) has more "Mercedes 600" on the streets then in 6 entire US.

Weak up man.

And about weapon...

We really CAN'T compare it. We did't see T80 (or T90) agains Abrams or chalenger in real combat situation. But then again..

M16 was more advanced, more accurate more, more, and more then AK47. But in real combat (Vietnam) US soldier gladly exchange this peace of "advanced metal" for AK. same can happen with Abrams .. or may not. We did't know yet.

Sorry for my english.

Regards.

:D

notice we kicked afghanistans @ss almost instantly where as russia couldnt even hold their own

the russian army sucks now... 60 years ago it was alright even though russia couldnt keep germany out of its land

Ae seu imbecil we have nuke weapons too.... idiota

with a vehicle system failure of just under 60% nobody would have to nuke you, you would do it yerself if you even tried.. of course since you dont have missles that could reach... well much of anything it doesent matter anyway.

Umm according to stats from last year Russia has per capita more impoverished famalies than many "3rd" world countries..  It may be wonderful compared to Afgnaistan.. but its still a relativley poor country.

Russia is very different now. Moscow (single city) has more "Mercedes 600" on the streets then in 6 entire US

600profile-1.JPG

ROFLOL!!!

No wonder, its as ugly as runny shit

i would just like to add that russia is weak and if russia attacked the usa they would be crushed by superior technology and fire power

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kct @ Jan. 17 2002,07:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">notice we kicked afghanistans @ss almost instantly where as russia couldnt even hold their own

the russian army sucks now... 60 years ago it was alright even though russia couldnt keep germany out of its land<span id='postcolor'>

The USA or the Northern Alliance that btw is suported by Russia since the taliban take the control of 80% of the Afganistan.... O my god we win the war just dropping bombs how powerfull we are....

With US/UK special forces scouring the Afghan countryside for Osama Bin Laden, Russian President Vladimir Putin orchestrated a major Russian diplomatic victory by becoming the second country (after the UK) to reopen an embassy in Kabul, deploying 200 troops from the ministry for emergency situations to reconnoitre the city and organising a major relief operation shortly after Kabul’s seizure.

As a new interim government assumes power in Kabul it is increasingly evident that Russia has emerged as the real winner in the post-Taliban struggle for influence in Afghanistan.

www.janes.com

*Upgraded T-55 tanks key to Afghan ground offensive

Upgraded T-55 main battle tanks (MBTs), recently supplied by Russia to the anti-Taliban United Front (the so-called Northern Alliance) and manned by veteran crews from the forces of the late Ahmed Shah Massoud, are considered key to any successful ground offensive in Afghanistan this year.

In October, Russia announced that 40 upgraded T-55AM MBTs were to be supplied to the United Front. The decision to supply them had been made earlier this year and most, if not all, of the tanks are believed to have been in Afghan hands before 11 September.

The upgraded tanks are readily distinguished from the 1992-vintage T-55s - which make up the bulk of the Northern Alliance's tank force - by their T-80-style commander's windshield on the turret roof. Many Northern Alliance MBTs have been dug-in and used as artillery due to a shortage of fuel and logistic support in recent years.

The 40 T-55AM2s were supplied as part of a large-scale arms-transfer package valued at US$45 million. This also includes up to 80 BMP-1 infantry combat vehicles and several dozen BTR-60 series wheeled armoured personnel carriers.

jdu011116_1_p.jpg

ROFLMAO !!!!!

This thread is one of the funniest I ever read....U all amuse me...massive credits to U !!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">notice we kicked afghanistans @ss almost instantly where as russia couldnt even hold their own <span id='postcolor'>

WE confused.gif We lost 23 man even without fighting. We lost 3 helo and 2 plain (afganis has NO AIR DEFENCE, even 50 years old one) Not single "target person" captured so far.  Nothern afgani (was supported by Russia last 4 years) kick taliban ass (they not very different from Taliban anyway).

Russia lost 15000 man for 10 years in afganistan (more then half of them die from desiase and sanitary condition in Afganistan. Afganis lost 2 000 000 (!!!) When US will achiave this rate (1 - 130+) , i will say "BRAVO" and "WE KICKED"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

according to stats from last year Russia has per capita more impoverished famalies than many "3rd" world countries..  It may be wonderful compared to Afgnaistan.. but its still a relativley poor country.

<span id='postcolor'>

100% True. I'm agree. But stats very tricky stuff. In Italy or Spain level of live lover then in US. But in reality (i talking about every day live) Live in Europe (specialy live style) much more higher, enjoyble and easy then in US.

I left Russia in 1992 (it was hard time, really mess) and this spring i back to visit my friend for week, trust me man. It VERY different (exept most goods in the stores is " Made in Europe" and subway much more cleaner then here in NY :-)) And when i see police "Gelandewagen" i was pist off.  I'm 10 years in US, i have good job, but i still can't afford this car (here in US model G500)

OH,, I lost a F-117 Stelth plane for a 30 years old air defence in Servia....... I'm the best............. 30% of the world hates me and my country (confirmed)..... I'm so idiot that I think that Canadá is in Europe.. and Brasil in Africa.....

What is your point? Could you please summarize quickly?

afganis has NO AIR DEFENCE, even 50 years old one

it doesent anymore...

OH,, I lost a F-117 Stelth plane for a 30 years old air defence in Servia....... I'm the best............. 30% of the world hates me and my country (confirmed)..... I'm so idiot that I think that Canadá is in Europe.. and Brasil in Africa.....

never heard anything about losing a F-117 in combat.

and I would imagine that about 30% of the world hate about any country.. its not a hard status to get..

"Im so idiot"

you type this.. and call US idiots?

Spetznaz

none of your posts EVER make sense.. you back up your 'thoughts' with.. well nothing other than your idiotic ranting.. your 'facts' are nothing but propaganda and have no hard data to the AT ALL..

every thing you say just gets dumber.. yer about to pass AHMAD in the totally ignorant, biased and usless catagory at blinding spped.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">never heard anything about losing a F-117 in combat.

<span id='postcolor'>

maybe becouse F-117 not a combat jet.

LOL

Just joking

Well, who are we to argue with such impenetrable logic?

I would say any aircraft that drops bombs and or blows shit up is a combat plane.. and if its a jet... its a combat jet.

On second thought, lets close this useless thread anyway tounge.gif