Sign in to follow this  
Chernaya Akula

T-80 is the MBT........

Dear Americans the M1A1, A2 ,A3...... SUCKS... and the T-80 RULES......

T80UD_Abrams1.jpg

Look the comparison between the T-80 and the M1 Abrams sizes.... the T-80 is smaller, faster and it's more difficult to be found... he have an automatic 125mm cannon and can fire always 8 shoots per minute and can fire AT Missiles. The Abrams is bigger it's easier to be found and it has a 120mm cannon that can fire 4 shoots per minute but just if the loader wishes it...... the Russians can carry 4 T-80 in a AN-124 and the Americans only 2 in the C-5 Galaxy,,, the T-80 have a defense system called "Pechora" that consists in 2 spotlights that twinkle alternately sending rays to deflect the incoming missiles guided by laser rays and the "Arena" radar system that detects incoming missiles and projectiles launch a barrier of frag grenades to destroy them....

T-80u-21.jpg

T-80u1.jpg

ASS. Spetznaz

Dear Commie. My M1A1 will roast your ass even though you think that it won't. I won't even begin to list all the features because I honestly don't know them. But I am positive that someone else here does.

Then there's no excuse for the Russian army to SUCK now is there?

THE RUSSIANS MAINTAIN WITH PRIDE THE TRADITION SINCE THE WORLD WAR II, OF PRODUCE ALWAYS THE BEST TANKS IN THE WORLD........

ASS. Spetznaz

*THE RUSSIANS MAINTAIN WITH PRIDE THE TRADITION SINCE THE WORLD WAR II, OF PRODUCE ALWAYS THE BEST TANKS IN THE WORLD........*

T80UD_199.jpg

ASS. Spetznaz

In OFP probally yes but in real life my friend,,,, just in a dream.......

T-80 in the ground Sukhoi S-47 Berkut in the Sky.....

warsecrets-5-fl_album3.jpeg

Oh that WAS an F-22........now it's just a peace of metal...

warsecrets-5-fl_album2.jpeg

Mr's Putin plane......

ASS. Spetznaz

hmm in international combat trials the T-80 scored VERY VERY low..  the M1A2 and the challenger 2 were tied for first..

as for comparing it to the M1A2 or even A1.. only a complete imbicile would even pretend to know shit about the A1 or A2.. because most of the stuff that makes the A2 and to a slightley lesser.. but not much extent the A1 is still classified

the T-80 is smaller, faster

the A1 and A2's top speed is still classified.. it has an 'official' speed.. but the ACTUAL top speed has never been released..

he have an automatic 125mm cannon and can fire always 8 shoots per minute

abrams (and its bro the challenger 2) have the most accurate main guns and the world and no armor expert, east or west will dispute it.

can fire AT Missiles

so can the abrams.. amongst other things.

The Abrams easier to be found

idiotic statment..

the T-80 have a defense system called "Pechora" that consists in 2 spotlights that twinkle alternately sending rays to deflect the incoming missiles guided by laser rays and the "Arena" radar system that detects incoming missiles and projectiles launch a barrier of frag grenades to destroy them....

Abrams and Hcallenger 2 have the most sophisticated threat detection system in the word, as well as other 'features' that as with most of the tank remain classified.

yes and that scenario is just as big of fantasy as the T-80s superiority over the A1 or A2

Them planes are just flankers that have there wings on back to front....tounge.gif

Spetznaz

you need to refrain from posting when your drunk

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Jan. 17 2002,03:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hmm in international combat trials the T-80 scored VERY VERY low..  the M1A2 and the challenger 2 were tied for first..

as for comparing it to the M1A2 or even A1.. only a complete imbicile would even pretend to know shit about the A1 or A2.. because most of the stuff that makes the A2 and to a slightley lesser.. but not much extent the A1 is still classified

the A1 and A2's top speed is still classified.. it has an 'official' speed.. but the ACTUAL top speed has never been released..

abrams (and its bro the challenger 2) have the most accurate main guns and the world and no armor expert, east or west will dispute it.

can fire AT Missiles

idiotic statment..

the T-80 have a defense system called "Pechora" that consists in 2 spotlights that twinkle alternately sending rays to deflect the incoming missiles guided by laser rays and the "Arena" radar system that detects incoming missiles and projectiles launch a barrier of frag grenades to destroy them....

Abrams and Hcallenger 2 have the most sophisticated threat detection system in the word, as well as other 'features' that as with most of the tank remain classified.

yes and that scenario is just as big of fantasy as the T-80s superiority over the A1 or A2<span id='postcolor'>

OWNAGE.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Jan. 17 2002,03:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hmm in international combat trials the T-80 scored VERY VERY low..  the M1A2 and the challenger 2 were tied for first..

can fire AT Missiles

idiotic statment..

yes and that scenario is just as big of fantasy as the T-80s superiority over the A1 or A2<span id='postcolor'>

The T-80 had never entered in combat against any American, Britsh, French.... tanks.. so how he have a very very low score???

In a comparision made by the American Army, the T-80U is one of the only tanks in the world that can superate the M1A2 in a face to face combat...

Only a complete imbicile would even pretend to know shit about the T-80, I just put what I know and I have 100% that it's true....

The T-80 is one the faster tanks in the world he can reach more than 70 km/h in a road, the faster tank(BM-2T its a new generation light tank) in the world is Russian and can reach more than 95Km/h in the Road .

I know that and these it's true because the T-80 have never entred in a real fight Tank vs Tank or any other big fight.. like Desert Storm...

The Abrams don't have any AT missile... the T-80 it's the only MBT in the world that have this feature;;;; (T-90 have it to)

He is bigger so it's easier to be found.. in real combat this is not a idiot starment..

How do you know that IT'S CLASSIFIED... smile.gif I'm baseing my opinions in real things not in "reamain classifiled" informations..

yes and that scenario is just as big of fantasy as the T-80s superiority over the A1 or A2

For you,, maybe...

b2t_b.jpg

BM-2T

Spetznaz

this entire thread is totally stupid.. just another of the hundred's of "this weapon is better because its made by my country"

you have no REAL data to back up ANY of your SPECUALTION.. you know little about the T-80 other than whatever military propaganda tells you, and the vast majority of the systems, components and abilities of the Abrams are classified..

your entire argument is complete and total ASS TALK.

There is one thing I know for sure right now. Those seem to be nice planes but you must remember that Russia is piss broke at the moment and cannot afford to implement more than a handfull of those planes at any one time.

I also know that the Russians have a stealth plane which they claim is as stealthy or better than the F-22 Raptor. Good for them, but America can afford hundreds or even thousands of Raptors. Russia would be lucky to even afford to use 30 of their little planes. I imagine most of their funding is now coming from private hands.

Remember, 80% of Russians live below the poverty line, by Western standards that is. The whole country is broke.

Also, why should we care if they are better? We are freinds now anyway.

About the M1 series: Does anyone remember that story from the Gulf war? where an M1A1 got stuck in the sand and other M1A1's tried to blow it up to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands?

Well, if you do remember, not even sabot rounds from other M1A1's could destroy it. The armour on the M1 is THAT strong.

And yes, noone but the designers and some top brass know what it is made from, it is classified. Same with alot of stuff on the M1A2.

Tyler

P.S. as Wobble pointed out, you have no proof or data to back up your claims of Russian superiority. tounge.gif

Speznaz, please, I don't have the time to read complete bullshit false propaganda "this is better because my country makes it" thread. The Abrams A2 would own the T80 in a head to head battle, and you know it, there is no disputing it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this entire thread is totally stupid.. just another of the hundred's of  "this weapon is better because its made by my country"

you have no REAL data to back up ANY of your SPECUALTION..  you know little about the T-80 other than whatever military propaganda tells you, and the vast majority of the systems, components and abilities of the Abrams are classified..

your entire argument is complete and total ASS TALK.<span id='postcolor'>

*First in not Russian in Brasilian

*Secont all this infos are based in real information, retired form sites like janes.com and other secure information sites and military books.

*Third I know what I'm putting here.... in other case I wouldn't do it.

*Fourth why you still here since it's this is a ASS TALK

Just remembering my contry 'll bought the Su-30 and soon we 'll have the most powerfull aircraft in the America and in the World with the most deadly BVR missile in the earth the R-77.

leopard.jpg

m60.jpg

M60.jpg

Leopard1.jpg

See you expert...

Cmt. Alessandro 11Ş Brigada de Infantaria Blindada do Exército Brasileiro

"I have just one thing to say fuck USA"

Jesus fucking christ, you are a 14 yr old moron who does not know what the fuck he is talking about.

Shut up and kill youself right now, and we won't think any less of you then we already do.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

When my son bought this game I just love it.... it perfect(well almost), and have the M60A2(older than the A3 but I lie any way)I even play him when I have spare time like today, I'm here to say the real true not the American true...

and if you don't want to read just get out...

Just remembering my contry 'll bought the Su-30 and soon we 'll have the most powerfull aircraft in the America and in the World with the most deadly BVR missile in the earth the R-77.

See you expert...

Cmt. Alessandro 11Ş Brigada de Infantaria Blindada do Exército Brasileiro<span id='postcolor'>

A.) This game was not made by an American company, or even in America for that matter.

B.) A lot of info about US projects have not been released.

C.) Russians have lacked a lot of funding to continue on a number of their projects. (Not saying they don't have some ingenious designs)

D.) I never have or will fear brazil even if you get a better plane, or missile, or tank, etc. I mean really.

How will we stop the massive goat hoards? OH MY GOD!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bluelaser @ Jan. 17 2002,04:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I never have or will fear brazil even if you get a better plane, or missile, or tank, etc. I mean really.<span id='postcolor'>

Even If USA start a war agains Brasil, I'll be like,,, hum.. Vietnă... a lot of US but head entering in a Tropical Florest.. going to encounter whith the face of death........

So we don't need and we don't have fear for any other country.

EU AMO O MEU PAÃS EU AMO O BRASIL..

Hell, I'd almost nuke the country just for you, fucking moron.

ROFL, OH NO! THE BRAZILLIANS ARE COMING!, THE BRAZILLIANS ARE COMING!!

How many times has anyone heard that? biggrin.gif

Whats up with this?:

uhhhhhh, no, why dont you G.F.Y.?

Please stop filling these forums with more crap than it needs!

Tyler