Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Everon Defence Force soldiers

notworthy.gif

Back to the jeep idea...

What about this? I belive it would fit in considering its from "Nogova" anyways. It just needs the camo.

jeep5te.jpg

not trying to kiss canadian terrors "six" tounge2.gif bout what about using the ONF Griffon helicopter as their primary transport helo..that was a REALLY nice addon that took awhile to be built but has gotten little to no attention....

Of course the Griffon got no attention...it's Canadian. If it were an American Bell version, it'd be considered the coolest heli addon in the world.

whistle.gif

Of course the Griffon got no attention...it's Canadian. If it were an American Bell version, it'd be considered the coolest heli addon in the world.

whistle.gif

Griffon ?

where can we see it ?

canadian ?

whats canadian ?

wow_o.gif

hahaha biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

seriously, where can we see this addon ? smile_o.gif

thumbs-up.gif

If you want to use it. Just let me know and I'll check with Powerslide for permission (although i see no prob)

well se what rest of guys at EDF will say :-)

i have another proposal

uhprop0wv.jpg

its UH i was making with Stg.Stryker for The Unsung, model based on Vietcong game UH. on screen there are some parts from seb UH (rotors to be exact).

hmmm... or maybe we could have two helos...

i must admit that Griffin looks cool, more modrn than old UH.

a huey does seem a very sensible aircraft for the type of army you're trying to represent. They were all sold off to the smaller countries around the world, once the US had finished with them smile_o.gif

[...]

They were all sold off to the smaller countries around the world, once the US had finished with them smile_o.gif

like Everon ? biggrin_o.gif

[...]

They were all sold off to the smaller countries around the world, once the US had finished with them smile_o.gif

like Everon ? biggrin_o.gif

bingo biggrin_o.gif

NAF doesnt have a chance against EDF hi-tech stuff biggrin_o.gif :P

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/8776/edffun6sh.jpg

wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif

Oh my god! Its a hover car from Back to the Future... does it travel through time as well?!

Sure, if you can reproduce about 1.21 jigawatts of power rofl.gif

All we need is some pluetonium.

And also... YAY! A huey!! Me want! Meeee waaaaaant!!!!

Hey, y'all-my .02

I think the huey is a great idea. F-16's may be in order as well. I would use the leopard as the MBT and the m-113 as the primary APC. The modified civvie jeep would be my choice, w/out the lifting.

-Breaker Out

Huey would fit in well with this defence force I have to say. Griffin would be a good idea but honestly either one could fulfill the spot. Seeing the mod progress I wouldn't go with anything too modernized, if anything possible old but updated Soviet equipment as well as a 'military' Cessna.

By Soviet equipment I mean a few tanks here and there. I agree that an M113 would be a good choice for an official APC, but if you have something "left over" why not use it?

the maps are islands surrounded with water, so for helo's I would keep in mind that they need to operate over water and therefor need to have ability to do crashlanding if not propper landing on water...

I like the current ideas allot though! Also the ability to carry a heavy load would be handy because it then can be used as a flying crane.

but how about thinks like Government vehicles? Or support vehicles for the army. Or something for the marines or coastal defence force... ??

the maps are islands surrounded with water, so for helo's I would keep in mind that they need to operate over water and therefor need to have ability to do crashlanding if not propper landing on water...

I like the current ideas allot though! Also the ability to carry a heavy load would be handy because it then can be used as a flying crane.

but how about thinks like Government vehicles? Or support vehicles for the army. Or something for the marines or coastal defence force... ??

hmmm

Martin made once something that would fit...

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics/costal.jpg

MTYBell47G.jpg

are we talking about a defence force for only Everon or the whole everon chain of islands (Everon, Malden and Kolgujev)

in the later case i think the airforce would consist of something like 8-12 planes.. (based at Everon and Malden)

and the army of about 20-30 MBT´s, a number of APC´s (some 150 maybe?) and a big amount of trucks and jeeps.

maybe give them 6-8 Helikopters (UH1 and maybe even a few CH46?) for SAR and CSAR operations alongside the obvious transport role..

and ofcourse a number of small patrolships to patrol the ocean around the islands..

i imagine the total defense force for the entire chain of islands to be around 30000 men... (and maybe women)

with most men between 16 and 45 to be in some kind of reserve... (i imagine close to 100% of all young men to be drafted for a 10-12 month conscript servise each year)

and next a small list of the equipment i imagine the EDF to use:

MBT: M60A2, T55, T62, T64 (big mix here)

APC: M113, MT-LB, (that other wheeled one you had) and a few BMP1

Jeep: UAZ

truck: Ural, PV3S and some chech ones..

Boats: whatever ship you can put a gun on

helicopters: UH1, MI2, CH46

Planes: F16 or F18

small arms: G3, M16, FNMAG or M60, M14/M21 as sniperrifle

and i imagine the EDF to have evolved from the Guerilla with support from NATO (especially since NATO has a small base on Malden)

The EDF is very well trained due to frequent participation in NATO exercises.