Sign in to follow this  
MaximoPoder

We have a Sukhoi on OFP2!!

"You'll be able to play in three different areas, including Southeast Asia, Central Europe, and Africa" from E3 2005 Hands-On Impressions at game spot. Im assuming they're right because i haven't seen anything that says anything eles.

But the game will be taking place in 2010, think of all the countries that may be created by then.. [/sarcasm]

Has anyone thought about a World War? We could have:

Russia

China

Germany

France

vs

US

England

Spain

Italy

and more!

All battling across the entire globe! In my opinoin that would be awesome. But it might be alot of work for BIS to do.

from what I read of ofp2 it didnt seem like it was world vs terrorists.

atleast god I hope it isnt... every lame EA game and stupid FPS has terrorists, I liked op flash because it was different... I hope op flash 2 is more of a ww3 or country vs country scenario.

as for the post above me.. you really think france and germany would be on other side of the rest of europe? doubt it. Just because those countries didnt follow america blindly into the whole bs doesnt mean they are enemies.

Quote[/b] ]and terrist groups as Russian

Actually, they are no terrorists but a coalition of middle eastern sovereign nations, which is something totally different.

I think the choice of the factions in BF2 is quite realistic; US (because it is the only current superpower), China (because it is a rising power) and the middle eastern faction (because the middle east is currently the most unstable region in the world). I would like seeing a similar selection in Flashpoint 2, with terrorists as a 4th faction.

eh bf2 stuff in ofp.........nah,OFP's always been about Russia vs US,then again that was also coldwar,duno what OFP2 is about but I hope they don't just make middile eastern guys,seems a bit propagandic.

terrorists to whome thought? Theres no real such thing as a global terrorist.

you know the old saying " one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter".

Nope cause one persons terrorist is another freedome fighter,terror is nothing more than a point of view.

The Su-32!,This is very good news  yay.gif ,The Russian Federation Air Force is just acquiring the SU-32 as of know they only have 7 and are building 10 a year.This is very good news,So this tells us that Ofp2 will take place in modern day,Possible battlefield could be Kaziksthan or one of those other countries bordering Russia.

goodnight.gifnotworthy.gif

Kazahstan is one huge steppe. It gets boring shoooting it out on an endless grassland. If its gonna be RUS vs USA in the Near Abroad I bet its Transcaucas region with its somewhat merrier terrain.

Maybe they will be battling it out in the Ukraine,Belarus,Caucases,Croacia,Slavenia.

Or some other country,Or possibly Africa??

Or it's just made up. thumbs-up.gif

I feel that its most likley to be that both the USA, and Russia will be blue force and will be on the same side. As for the Area of Operations.ie. Asia, Europe, Africa. Your Opfor will prob be Asia: North Korea "based", Europe: Soming "like" Chechniya vs. Russia thing, Africa: War Lord Goverment biggrin_o.gif

But thats just what makes sense to me. I doubt it will be terrorist, needs to some sort of semi funded/organized opfor.

Ill be guessing the places youll get to go are possibly India, Nepal, Tajik, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Austria, Sudan, Zaire, Zimbabwe and maybe some other places.

I thought Maruk or someone said a while back in an interview that the conflict will not take place in a real place but in a fictional place based on other places.

I thought Maruk or someone said a while back in an interview that the conflict will not take place in a real place but in a fictional place based on other places.

Its set in Imaginaristan!  tounge2.gif