Sign in to follow this  
MaximoPoder

We have a Sukhoi on OFP2!!

Nice, but the aircraft texture is a little bit ugly and far away to be a "phototexture" as we have since OFP1...

Nice, but the aircraft texture is a little bit ugly and far away to be a "phototexture" as we have since OFP1...

they are still working on it icon_rolleyes.gif

they are still working on it icon_rolleyes.gif

I know.. thats why we dont have the game YET... wink_o.gif

I dont see the excitement really? We can pbb add any plane we want to OFP2. I'd be more interested in the flightmodelling then any plane in there.

I dont see the excitement really? We can pbb add any plane we want to OFP2. I'd be more interested in the flightmodelling then any plane in there.

May be because not all addons will be as good as the original game vehicles..

and who will fly it??

thought it was like: US army VS "terrorists"..?

even if it will be good if they try to do balanced games, for CR CTI and stuff..

and who will fly it??

even if it will be good if they try to do balanced games, for CR CTI and stuff..

May be World VS Terror...

not US ARMY VS .....

In the World Context is included the Su-34 for Russia..

I think both U.S Marines and Army (including Army SF IIRC) are supposed to be playable in OFP2.

You've seen all the Russians in the pictures, they'll probably be flying it, but I also wonder what role they will play. From all the interviews I have gotten the impression that you're handling an insurgency in a foreign country.

I think both U.S Marines and Army (including Army SF IIRC) are supposed to be playable in OFP2.

You've seen all the Russians in the pictures, they'll probably be flying it, but I also wonder what role they will play. From all the interviews I have gotten the impression that you're handling an insurgency in a foreign country.

I thought we were fighting Russians huh.gif

"No one's sure at the moment soldier"

"Are they going to use nukes?" sad_o.gif

"I told you to..."

--------------------------------------

Game concepts tend to morph all the time, even when the devs are trying hard to stick to a coherent vision.

Idea problems, technical difficulties, too much greasy pizza or... something.

It's always possible that all the missions may get scrapped and redefined. It happens too many times in many projects.

So I'm saying that your guess is actually as good as anyone else's.

One idea that could be that you are fighting mercenaries. That would be wierd. whistle.gif

"No one's sure at the moment soldier"

"Are they going to use nukes?" sad_o.gif

"I told you to..."

--------------------------------------

Game concepts tend to morph all the time, even when the devs are trying hard to stick to a coherent vision.

Idea problems, technical difficulties, too much greasy pizza or... something.

It's always possible that all the missions may get scrapped and redefined. It happens too many times in many projects.

So I'm saying that your guess is actually as good as anyone else's.

One idea that could be that you are fighting mercenaries. That would be wierd. whistle.gif

"Hasn't anyone like, spoken to them?"

biggrin_o.gif

I think it'd be hard to balance out an insurgent force with the US Army and USMC. A US vs. Russia scenario just makes sense.

Insurgents vs US inlove.gif

Insurgents vs Russia smile_o.gif

Russia vs US icon_rolleyes.gif

There is just something special about a superpower military fighting it out in the city with swarms of civilian clothed ak weilding rpg launching militants.

The idea of Migs vs F-14's, T-80's vs M1A2's, & the highly unlikely scenario of the US getting into a conflict with Russia anytime soon... squishes that for me. confused_o.gif

i don't think it would make for much of a video game, as the insurgents don't follow any normal order of battle. They are unorganized and they rely on sniper attacks, mortar attacks, ambushes and suicide bombers to create casualties.

that would make for a terrible video game.

Yea i agree i hope it isint terrorists. For me id rather see two super powers slugging it out because its a lot more intresting then 'playing as a soldier in the US army with all there hightech gear and equipment fighting a bunch of guys running around with AKs and a few old RPGs' just dosent really sound exciting.

Any way i was under the impression that the secenario was going to be a 'north vs south' koria type war where the north invades the south or somthing and then the US steps and has to liberate the south. Meaning youd be fighting an army with lots of russian equipment and vehicles and such in a conventional war.

I really dont want to be fighting terrorists, dont want to loose the feeling of being scared shitless hiding behind a bush whiles you hear the sqeeky sounds of russian tank tracks rolling around some where then hearing a loud explosion and 'OH NO! 5 IS DOWN!' biggrin_o.gif

Well, since all the topick is quite...offtopic...

Is it just me or anoyone else has this feeling that "north - south " is kinda `NAMish thing?

Read carefully the pcgamer (background of the campaign), and then think about the history...

Armed Assault is the whole North vs South thing.

NGG is unclear at the present moment.

In the Finnish Pelit magazine that came out today the interviewer had asked Marek at E3 about the enemy. "without blinking an eye, Marek replied: "from what direction does the enemy usually come?"

So, yeah, it'll be U.S vs. Russians, the two sides seen in the screens.

Insurgents vs US  inlove.gif

Insurgents vs Russia  smile_o.gif

Russia vs US  icon_rolleyes.gif

There is just something special about a superpower military fighting it out in the city with swarms of civilian clothed ak weilding rpg launching militants.

The idea of Migs vs F-14's, T-80's vs M1A2's, & the highly unlikely scenario of the US getting into a conflict with Russia anytime soon... squishes that for me.  confused_o.gif

Pick up Tonal campaign and map for OFP.

I would like to see:

NATO vs. Russia vs. China. Three ways are the best.

Insurgents vs US  inlove.gif

Insurgents vs Russia  smile_o.gif

Russia vs US  icon_rolleyes.gif

The idea of Migs vs F-14's, T-80's vs M1A2's, & the highly unlikely scenario of the US getting into a conflict with Russia anytime soon... squishes that for me.  confused_o.gif

Pick up Tonal campaign and map for OFP.

I would like to see:

NATO vs. Russia vs. China. Three ways are the best.

BF2 did that tounge2.gif nah, they used the USMC though instead of NATO...

What about africa? US and Russia shooting it out in Chad or something is just plain weird crazy_o.gif . Unless... they are fighting over oil which makes a little more sense huh.gif . But there are no screen shots of africans. or they have not finshed them. because it's a little odd that the russians dont have desert camo.

Who said anything abour Africa ? Could be Kazigstan or one of those stanish countrys wink_o.gif