Sign in to follow this  
SHWiiNG

What are you going to do?

well please none of that sarcastic crap ie... urrr put it into the cd drive... , i mean like y'know as soon as you set foot on the ground in "new game"..

me .. im going to perhaps say stuff the mission, and wonder around this virtual battlefield .... see who i can help, kill, what vehicle i can comandeer, y'know go lone wolf ! pistols.gif

post what you are going to do based on the recent news,

i will probably open up the mission editor and play around with the new features biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I am going to lie down and see how well kissing the ground is simulated

heh heh, yeh and while your at it kiss the sea.. a tree mabe a vehicle just to get a taste for all the new stuff in the game tounge2.gif

The day I get it, I'll be dancing around like this little banana: yay.gif

While Game2 is being installed I'll post on every forum that I got it.

After a successful install I'll open the mission editor and make a huge battle including everything the game has to offer. After this mayhem I'll probably start the campaign... or I'll start another onslaught.

Quote[/b] ]I am going to lie down and see how well kissing the ground is simulated

heh heh, yeh and while your at it kiss the sea.. a tree mabe a vehicle just to get a taste for all the new stuff in the game tounge2.gif

*licks grass, deer, seagulls, random civillian, butterfly....*

...somebody get me a glass of water crazy_o.giftounge2.gif

I am going to lie down and see how well kissing the ground is simulated biggrin_o.gif .

First thing I'd do? Laugh at Gandalf on the ground. If there's any collision detection and clipping errors he might not be getting up any time soon tounge2.gif

Uh =) First the single player missions to get used to the game and then the campaign.

Try to find everything out and do the modell i wanted to do in OFP1/Res wich didnt worked smile_o.gif (like rockets from Boat, better railroad biggrin_o.gif)

Take a week off from work, buy supplies that last at least one week, unplug the phone, send my girlfriend to Betty Ford clinic for at least 4 weeks, close all the shades, place the pizza delivery number at slot one of my phone and tell my freinds that I´m on holiday. smile_o.gif

I guess i will be playing campaign first and simultaniously try to get a grip in the editor, work through the comRef and will try to get the grin out of my face.

Propably the same I do every time when I start OFP nowadays. Just play around in the editor. Test new features, all units. weapons etc.

huh.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Play the campaign 'till I drop dead. yay.gif

Hi,

First I would start up the mission editor and try out the various units, vehicles and weapons and just wander around on the islands. After that (many hours later) I would try to improvise a first Dutch army addon by trying to swap the DPM textures of the Russian infantry on the model of the U.S. troops.

Regards,

Sander

I would first pop a chill pill then open up the editor.

Then i would select a chopper to fly with and head out over this new BIG terrain and explore from the sky. Then i would get me some nice spots from the air and make huge war on those area's. Then i would do some missions and all that stuff....hmmm....wait....just walk around as a civy would do fine to instead of all the above lol rofl.gif

I'd find the tallest building, and use positioned piles satchels to blow every vehicle and civvy onto it's roof to test the physics engine.. tounge2.gif

Naaa.. really, I'd probably be more interested to see the dynamics of the campaign. You know, lose a few missions to see the territory taken up. that sorta thingy. After, of course, one of warriors chill pills got popped.. smile_o.gif

I would go into the mission editor. Place a police officer on the ground. Anndd go ask everyone for beer.

First, Im gonna go ape shit and start dancing of happiness. Then Ill get about 3 2 liters of Coke, Sprite, and Dr. Pepper and put them in a mini fridge. Grab about 3 bags of Lays Potato Chips. Hookup my headphones and turn them on fullblast so I cant hear anyone from the outside world rofl.gif

Turn off all the lights, even though Ill be as scared as shit because my house is from the 1800's, its haunted and theres a cemetary i can see from my window thats about a yard away from my house crazy_o.gif .

Then Ill just go in Mission Editor, make some extra huge battles and then play some of the campaign, then do that again. Then maybe some MP if anyones on.

I want OFP2 now inlove.gif

Tough question, i have no idea... first maybe, open the editor to adjust graphics and sound settings, get a feel with the controls, explore the maps a bit, units, a.i, etc.

Then when im more or less confortable with it play a sp mission or two and only then start the campaign i guess, problably the same procedure has OPF, its still very far but i think it will be very exciting, for now i dream only of armed assault, seems more than good enough for the time being notworthy.gif .

Firstly look at the control settings, than the other settings like sound and graphics.

After that mess in the mission editor for 15 minutes.

Than play the campaign non stop until I finish it.

Finally start making addons for it (that SDK better be included on the CD whistle.gif )

Finally start making addons for it (that SDK better be included on the CD whistle.gif )

"The complete simulation package will come with a comprehensive set of tools for the creation of custom content." wink_o.gif

/\ does that include everything the community first had to make b hand? smile_o.gif

Play in mission editor

Try OFP addons in the new game

MP!

Make addons

smile_o.gif

"does that include everything the community first had to make b hand? smile_o.gif" Eh? tounge2.gif

- Ben

Well First I'm gonna install it,then play a few missions to get into the new feel,then go into editor and explore any new features and graphics,then I'm gonna try to find how to bring addons over and bring my apache over first and fly around to see how much different it looks with shadows and such jeez I'm hopin the dang engines cast shadows >.<.

I'll read the manual. Seriously.

I know it is perverted, but I like to prolong the torture of not playing it. It gaves me huge adrenaline boost, but it's still safe (as I already have the game waiting for me). Screw bungee-jumping. smile_o.gif

I'll read the manual. Seriously.

I know it is perverted, but I like to prolong the torture of not playing it. It gaves me huge adrenaline boost, but it's still safe (as I already have the game waiting for me). Screw bungee-jumping. smile_o.gif

me too! tounge2.gif read first the manual(i hope an thick one) and then options, graphix, etc... than the new dynamic campaign! yay.gif