Sign in to follow this  

Attack on a Taliban BMP

December 10, 2001 - 07:30.  COmments?

*Image removed*

Pics of people being injured/killed, movies of people being injured/killed, links to pics or movies of people being injured/killed are simply not acceptable on these forums, if you disagree and would like to see people being injured/killed then I suggest you join the Army.

Call me crazy but I think this pricure was from well before sept11th..

I think it was from when the russian's were in there.. I believe the footage is of a russian BMP being blown up by placed charges set byt the muja.. muga... whatever..

Really? I got it via e-mail, so who knows?

Mujahideen

I think ive actually seen a video of this.. over a year ago.. im fairley sure someone was confused and the pictures is not of what it says it is..

im looking right now.

correct its a Russian BTR .. it was blown up by a placed charge in the road.. im still looking for the video but im 90% sure that this is NOT a US attack picture..

Dammit, I'm just gonna delete my e-mail accounts. I get nothing but crap anyway!

<span id='ME'><center>OBiJuan runs off the delete e-mail accounts</center></span>

I agree! It looks like the explosion comes from underneath the vehicle. If one takes a closer look at it you will also find that the lowest parts of the tyres are ripped open. I know looks can be deceiving, but I'd go for a mine or something.

wink.gif

Now I remember where I saw it, AHMAD posted it along with a long anti-semetic rant about the soviet murders and how allah had served justace..etc etc. etc..

Oh well. Thought it was interesting. Hey, that probably means its still american weapons destroying the tank though...

I can't find the thread with the video. Where can i find this video?

The secondary explosion on the road is a Rocket Propelled Grenade fired after the BTR-70 had been blown up by an AT-Mine.

Looking at those pics almost makes me feel sorry for the poor bastards confused.gif Yep, war sucks.

I've never seen that before.

Tyler

I agree with the assessment that this sequence of pictures is falsely being attributed to US pilots.

I'm in a unique position since I know someone who is currently on the USS John C. Stennis, and I have e-mailed him to find out what the scoop on this is.

Stay tuned...

*Get's Sick all over his crotch* sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OBiJuan @ Jan. 17 2002,05:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh well.  Thought it was interesting.  Hey, that probably means its still american weapons destroying the tank though...<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah right. American weapons...

i saw that pic over a year ago...it is propably from checnya, but im not sure..

i heard (a rumour, as everything else) that it drove on a radio detonated mine.

Guest Scooby

I've seen many of those videos...

After seeing them I hated chechens even more than I used to. Idiots are singing some religious songs while killing poor Russian conscript soldiers who would most likely want to be rather on any other place than where they were.

They didnt either seem to care too much about their own fellow chechen civilians because I saw video where they blew couple of civilians at the same time with Russian APC.

It also seemed to be so that some of the chechen terrorists were dressed in civilian clothing instead of wearing uniform. Their weapon handling skills werent too impressive either.

Wow....that's one rather freaky site. There r some weird weird ppl in this world confused.gif

I remember AHMAD getting a lot of heat for posting not only his racist bollox, but also for posting the vivid description of ppl dying in a similar incident confused.gif

Why is this not deleted confused.gif

Image removed, all links removed, I don't have time to check the content of the links as I have college work to do so you'll just have to deal with it.

Frankly I'm disgusted, I thought the perverse viewing of pics like this on Opf forums died out with Ahmad.

Topic Closed.