Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.085 Released!

Quote[/b] ]yes it's based off earl and suchey's javelin, though i really dont think i've copied any kind of smoke script across with it - just the mag and the weapon parts.

very confused crazy_o.gif

It's probably CFGCloudlets in the config or something like that smile_o.gif

Now... the only thing we really 'need' for the next version is the "carrying a wounded soldier" feature. Please tell me it'll be there or I'll.... I'll poke you into submission.

Is it possible to somehow combine the unit replacements in y2k3 or FlashFXUR with this mod? Somebody on a different forum suggested I try -mod=Y2K3;@ECP, but that didn't work.

I'd like to keep the effects and new features of ECP, but I'd also like the updated units of y2k3 to replace the default units & vehicles.

Is it possible to somehow combine the unit replacements in y2k3 or FlashFXUR with this mod? Somebody on a different forum suggested I try -mod=Y2K3;@ECP, but that didn't work.

I'd like to keep the effects and new features of ECP, but I'd also like the updated units of y2k3 to replace the default units & vehicles.

No, combining the Y2K3 mod or the FFUR with ECP is not possible, as all of these use different config files. I recommend you wait for EECP, pretty much our in-house unit replacement modification.

No, combining the Y2K3 mod or the FFUR with ECP is not possible, as all of these use different config files.  I recommend you wait for EECP, pretty much our in-house unit replacement modification.

Yeah, I had a look through the configs last night. It actually is possible to combine them though -- I'm about half way through it now. All I had to do was go copy & paste parts of the y2k3 config (the parts that deal with models & sounds) over the one's that are in ECP's config file. Working perfectly so far.

Messiah,

sorted mate. Check your PM. smile_o.gif

Messiah,

sorted mate. Check your PM. smile_o.gif

yeah, got it... cheers fella - i knew i hadnt made any smoke stuff - it confuses me beyond belief, so it couldnt have been - lol

smile_o.gif

I would like to add a script to an addons fired eventhandler without loosing all ECP-effects. Last time I checked that part of the ECP-readme wasnt updated(?).

What is the line to paste into "fired"??

Is it possible to turn off AI Info share? Need it for a mission.

Yes. If you open the text file @ECP\ECP_Settings.sqs and browse around, you'll soon find this part:

Quote[/b] ]// AI Infosharing Settings

// =======================

// ECP_AI_infoshare_enable

// Enable AI information sharing?

// defined by server in MP

//ECP_public set [37, true ];

What does that tell us? It shows that the infoshare setting is determined by the boolean variable in index 37 of ECP_public. The solution therefore becomes "determine if ECP 1.085+ is present and make sure ECP_AI_infoshare_enable is set to false. In short, add this to the mission's init.sqs

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">?format["%1",ECP_Path]!=format["%1",nil]&&format["%1",count ECP_public]!="scalar":ECP_public set[37,false]

I would like to add a script to an addons fired eventhandler without loosing all ECP-effects. Last time I checked that part of the ECP-readme wasnt updated(?).

What is the line to paste into "fired"??

The ECP readme you have is fine. There's even an example of how to extend a fired event handler to call ECP and custom code. Study that and you'll figure it out.

Im not sure if anyone posted about this yet, so excuse me if it has. The COC Command engine doesnt seem to work with ECP. It works for about 6 seconds then im unable to select teams via the map. Is there any solution or a way to make them compatible?

Thanks in advance

Quote[/b] ]downesy22 Posted on Aug. 23 2005,08:26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how does the AI surrender work

Seems like heaping of 'shock and awe' with a side of randomness makes it work.

I was playing Clean Sweep for a quick fix, and my squad just wiped Montigniac clear in a heartbeat (lotsa 'nades). But the mission didn't end. I waited, went into different buildings to get a high perspective, and generally made a nusance of myself to get shot at, but nothing happened. Finally, I swept past all the enemies start points, and found one last solider, hands on head waiting for me, never left start.

been flying the jets lately and noticed some of the 23rd party planes get on the east side end up with west pilots or just east pilots carring XM177s.

Im not sure if anyone posted about this yet, so excuse me if it has. The COC Command engine doesnt seem to work with ECP. It works for about 6 seconds then im unable to select teams via the map. Is there any solution or a way to make them compatible?

Thanks in advance

See my reply (third post) in this thread: ECP 1.085 and CoC CE2 missions

Im havin a slight problem atm, ECP seems to well... lock up at the red splash screen, n sits there for an infinite amount of time, apparently loading, i dunno whats caused this, but its only been doing it lately, n i deleted all of the new stuff i had added, so i dunno whats been causing this. Any Suggestions? smile_o.gif

Hello!

First of all I have to say that ECP is a very, VERY great Addon for OFP!!! Thanks for all the time you spent on developing this trailblazing engine!notworthy.gif

But I have a problem concerning the helo-commands and I hope you can help me. Some of my helo addons (such as the MH-6 from BAS or the SEB UH-1D) show the full range of helo commands (go high, go low, rapid insertion, extraction etc.) and all orders work properly. But with other helos (e. g. the BWMod´s EC 135 or BO 105 or the CSJ Nam Birds) I have only the possibility to choose "go high" and "go low", the most used "rapid insertion" is not displayed. Any ideas to get the full range of commands for those addons??? help.gif

Question:

Does anyone know how to create ECP delayed hand grenade using camcreate?

I've tried most mentioned grenades in config but couldnt get it to work.

Using GrenadeHand I get regular OFP Hand Grenade.

Is it possible at all?

crazy_o.gif

Hey what about the EECP version which should work with ECP 1.085?

One of my friends says it has been cancelled?

Hey what about the EECP version which should work with ECP 1.085?

One of my friends says it has been cancelled?

Ha hvor har du vćret gravet ned? welcome.gif

Ha where have you been buried?

The EECP still exist: EECP topic

STGN

in AI info share, how much info is shared by the AI?

does it give position and direction of spotted enemy? how many enemies does it store and is a scale of danger applied to seen AI?

also how long does this info last?

thanks to answering these very hard questions.