Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.085 Released!

just wondering, any news on the EECP mod ? regards

shwiing

Wrong thread wink_o.gif

are the ECP guys aware of the their grenades causing crashed on dedicated servers? Or at least in our experience...

any clues?

Zayfod will be pissed to hear that. I think he (and others) spent a considerable amount of time trying to fix the grenade issues. crazy_o.gif

For me, all is nice, just wanna get more sounds of ordering and others during battle...

Hi,

Fast question. At first i say that i've searched readme for this and i am not reading all these 42 pages to look if here have already answered to this.

So, my question:

Is there anyway to disable ECP's "Release units" action during mission. I don't want it to my missions, it would only happen problems there.. So that was it.

Sorry my english, hope someone will understand... xmas_o.gif

At first i say that i've searched readme for this

Is there anyway to disable ECP's "Release units" action during mission.

You should read it again  wink_o.gif

ECP_Settings.sqf:

Quote[/b] ]// ECP_AI_release_enable

// enable the player to release "Man" type units from his/her squad? (true/false)

// defined by server in MP

// default is true

ECP_public set [36, false ];

im also wanting the same thing and ive changed the .sqf but i still have the option nothing has apeared to change i also disabled some other things which are all the same

456820:

Did you remove the // from the beginning of the line you changed?

At first i say that i've searched readme for this

Is there anyway to disable ECP's "Release units" action during mission.

You should read it again wink_o.gif

ECP_Settings.sqf:

Quote[/b] ]// ECP_AI_release_enable

// enable the player to release "Man" type units from his/her squad? (true/false)

// defined by server in MP

// default is true

ECP_public set [36, false ];

So every campaign player need to turn it of from ECP settings? But thanks for your information...

By each campaign player you mean all your friends? You only need to turn it off once for every computer, and it will work for all campaigns, unless they have it switched on by defualt.

Yep, that was what i meant. Thanks, will stop stupid questions now... smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Did you remove the // from the beginning of the line you changed?

DOH what a simple mistake cheers i got it working now

can i make the resistance side talk english instead of russian?

thanks for this amazing piece of work biggrin_o.gif

how do i turn of the sound saying "Pull up" ? i looked it had the option but it also came with a load of different option which got me confused and made me think that i have to disable the whole Radio chatter from choppers which i dont want i ust want to get rid of the Pull up message cause im usually high up flying vertical and it keeps saying "Pull Up" really anoying

thanks, for this nice screenshots, I'm waiting your plane smile_o.gif

I've been trying to find the WSS version of Satchel's Dynamic Range Sound Pack, but only found the old OGG format one. It's good, but I don't like the AKs and M16s. There are dozens of other good sounds from JAM to FDF but they are in WSS so I can't edit. Also I've read from searching here that the WSS is more efficient.

The only place to find it is the ECP pack. It's really great, but some heavier missions I'd like to play with only the improved sounds. Installing the ECP CORE+DynRan is already laggy sometimes.

Could you guys please release the DR as a stand alone without the need for ECP?

BTW, many other sound mods are without links. Kyllikis, Mungers, etc. I've searched a lot.

Well,i can't get lighting/fountain effects to work on original islands i have edited with wrptool!I have added such things like radars(spinning),windmills,cornfields and some small stuff.Get matrix doesn't help.

Hi!I played pmc_heros path campaign,it didn't go to next mission,i used "campaign" cheat but mission didn't end!Since then @ecp version have started about every fourth time,but normal resistance starts always.What could cause this?

Hi, I get CTD's when playing at my ECP-server. The Crashes only occur for me if two or more players are connected to the server, never when I'm alone at the server. A bizare thing is that the CTD's only tend to occur for me att my own server... not for my friends with the exact same installations. It's often happen when in a tank-battle, in connection with a "ka-boom" or when I get overthrown by enemy mortar. The fps don't decrease, the CTD's just seems connected with ECP's execution of it's speical effects, and only for me, at my own server sad_o.gif. Any ideas?

Where does ECP handle the distance between soldiers in a formation?

I would like to edit it a bit or tun it back to the standard BIS distances.

Thanks!

As far as I remember it's either in the class Man or class Soldier; look for the formationX- and formationY-properties.

Ah! Thanks! I found it.

Now as it is possible to actually change the distance intervals is it also possible to change the formation itself?

I mean where does the game get the information from where to position each soldier in a formation (so that a wedge actually becomes a wedge for example)?

To the best of my knowledge, formations are hard coded into OFP and cannot be changed. From memory I believe someone (General Barron?) made a scipt for custom formations but atm I can't get to OFPEC to check. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.