Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.085 Released!

Hey what about the EECP version which should work with ECP 1.085?

One of my friends says it has been cancelled?

Ha hvor har du vćret gravet ned? welcome.gif

Ha where have you been buried?

The EECP still exist: EECP topic

STGN

Yeah I know STGN... but what about a status on the 1.085 compatiable version? you got a clue about that? icon_rolleyes.gif

Ok, there´s a major bug, that occurs on my pc after I installed ECP. The bug prevents the functions of some basic init-line commands like "flyinheigth". Please look at this topic, some help would be great!

Ha hvor har du vćret gravet ned? welcome.gif

Ha where have you been buried?

The EECP still exist: EECP topic

STGN

Yeah I know STGN... but what about a status on the 1.085 compatiable version? you got a clue about that? icon_rolleyes.gif

Sory didn't mean too offend you sad_o.gif

But you can go read the topic in the link posted there you can get info on the EECP.

STGN

Well, considering that I'm the one making EECP, you can believe me when I say it isn't cancelled.

In fact, I got some stuff done tonight.

Hi!

Please help me! Can somebody tell me what line is the "ECP_resources select 42" in ECPdatabase.ldf.sqf file? I would like to delete dead soldiers to reduce lag therefore so I want to put a script to "Killed" eventhandler.

Thanks

Hi!

Please help me! Can somebody tell me what line is the "ECP_resources select 42" in ECPdatabase.ldf.sqf file? I would like to delete dead soldiers to reduce lag therefore so I want to put a script to "Killed" eventhandler.

Thanks

Anyone?

Quote[/b] ]

// ECP_random_weather_enable:

// true / false, default is true

// defined by server in MP

//ECP_public set [19, false];

I change true to false and send all ECP settings on my Dedicated Server. Unfortunatelly weather is still random when we playing a missions. I want disable random weather on my server. What i have to do? This option (in quote above) doesn't work.

Sorry for my english. whistle.gif

I think this new release is really awesome! For me, I like the random voices of ECP in game. You could hear soldiers' talking when they are in "safe" mode or shouting and ordering when fighting, very realisitic, especially those russian voices, oh, just like really in Russian combat squad to fight against enemy...

Quote[/b] ]

// ECP_random_weather_enable:

// true / false, default is true

// defined by server in MP

//ECP_public set [19, false];

I change true to false and send all ECP settings on my Dedicated Server. Unfortunatelly weather is still random when we playing a missions. I want disable random weather on my server. What i have to do? This option (in quote above) doesn't work.

Sorry for my english. whistle.gif

You need to remove the // before the line in question:

ECP_public set [19, false];

@djukel: The database you have will be the compressed version so it will not be very easy to find what you are looking for. But if you want an array of all dead men use (ECP_internal select 138).

Erm Yeah, what RED said, sorry noone from the team answered earlier. whistle.gificon_rolleyes.gif

@djukel:

There is an easier way to add a script to delete death bodies.

Goto line 1629 in the config.cpp and add the path to your scipt to the killed event handler.

most of you will all know that FFUR has been released

and im just wondering if you could please tell me how i could implement the amazing burning tank crew script into FFUR

im not an amazing scripter so a nice simple step by step would be much apreciated

great work on ECP i especially love the AI talking and chatting its a great atmoshpere builder

thanks

Erm Yeah, what RED said, sorry noone from the team answered earlier. whistle.gificon_rolleyes.gif

@djukel:

There is an easier way to add a script to delete death bodies.

Goto line 1629 in the config.cpp and add the path to your scipt to the killed event handler.

What is the line 1629? I did not find the orginal config.cpp and my config.cpp is contains lots of additional lines. smile_o.gif But i noticed if I put new eventhandlers it will overwrite ECP's original and some features won't work.

To be honest I wouldn't do it that way. Just run a sript checking the array (ECP_internal select 138), then after a set amount of time, delete the first element:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

_timeer = 50

#start

~_timeer

?(count (ECP_internal select 138)) >1: delete ((ECP_internal select 138) select 0)

goto "start"

Or something like that..

Anyone ever had this happen to them while the spectator script is enabled for single player?

spectate-error.jpg

This was the first time I've seen this error. I had a pilot flying me around in an OH-58 so I could do some sightseeing on Nogoyev (third-party island). At some point I got bored, so I ejected at low altitude, and died. The above was the result.

The error, though, wasn't so much of an issue. Could be annoying, but not a show stopper, per se. What was a showstopper, was not being able to cancel out of the script. I ended up having to close OFP from the task manager.

Any way to just get the script to quit out if it encounters such an error?

edit: Forgot to add that the above location is not where I ejected and died. I'm assuming the location corresponds to 0,0 or something (the camera flew over after I died).

To be honest I wouldn't do it that way. Just run a sript checking the array (ECP_internal select 138), then after a set amount of time, delete the first element:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

_timeer = 50

#start

~_timeer

?(count (ECP_internal select 138)) >1: delete ((ECP_internal select 138) select 0)

goto "start"

Or something like that..

The best way ofcourse would be to wait for the uncondensed version of ECP, which will be released after EECP.

ecp_cover_medium.jpg

I thought this was a "patch" not a "pach". Or?

Nah, just kidding, love this modification, can't download it right now, too bad  sad_o.gif

But correct the spellingmistake and I will download it (Just kidding  wink_o.gif the real reason is my computer is crapped up...)

Keep up the work!  smile_o.gif

i was going to say... i just spent 10 minutes working out what you were on about biggrin_o.gif

Well...propably two stupid questions to the comunity...

I tried to change some stuff in the General settings but don't really know if I did it right since when I started Ofp I had some white text on top of the screen with expressions from the General setting I just changed...?

How exactely am I supposed to change all smoke from smoke grenades to be all white and a bit bigger?

(bonusquestion wink_o.gif are there any ways to make burning smoke higher in altitude?)

mvh

Abbe

I wasn't able to find anything about this in particular, but I haven't managed to peruse this entire thread. Anyways, I've noticed that some of the smoke effects in ECP (in particular, most of the white smoke from explosions) remains luminous at night even in the absence of external light sources:

luminous-smoke.jpg

This was taken with a world time of 0430 on Desert Island, with no external lights aside from the sun, which was below the horizon.

Is there a way to change this so that the smoke doesn't glow like that? It's a bit disconcerting.