Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

WOOSAA, look what me find

thats because they were 'leaked' links (well, badly hidden)

tomorrow we should hopefully see the full release smile_o.gif

where can  idownload this? ive looked over the past few pages but cant find any working links?

ECP disabled the download link...

poor ace...don't be too hard on him wink_o.giftounge2.gif

I think its terrible on what "THE LEAK" has done, the ecp team have spent countless hours making this for us, and we reward them by hacking into there fttp, and aquiring there latest release. Dont you people have ANY respect and consideration, THEY will release it to us when its darn ready, if i was the "THE LEEK" i would feel very ashamed, as you have just ruined the ecps chance of letting THEM "officially" release it after so much effort has been spent making this, as you have no rights to this at all!, i honestly cant belive it.

Smiley

I think its terrible on what "THE LEAK" has done, the ecp team have spent countless hours making this for us, and we reward them by hacking into there fttp, and aquiring there latest release. Dont you people have ANY respect and consideration, THEY will release it to us when its darn ready, if i was the "THE LEEK" i would feel very ashamed, as you have just ruined the ecps chance of letting THEM "officially" release it after so much effort has been spent making this, as you have no rights to this at all!, i honestly cant belive it.

Smiley

I think The Leak was actually one of ECP's guys, as the ECP guys here also replied with a smile... However, I think they didn't meant for the installer to leak tounge2.gif .

Ahwell, Zay, don't worry bud, we'll protect you! smile_o.gif i've got a nice crater here for you to hide in biggrin_o.gif .

!!yeah, i'm the leaker!! tounge2.gifrofl.gif

PD: But im working now, and i cant play.... sad_o.giftounge2.gif

Damn I am too late was on a birthday damn missed the leaked version of ECP banghead.gif

Well now I must wait 1 more day mad_o.gif

Damn I never go to another birthday rofl.gif

And in Germany we hav "Tomorrow" now ;-) where is it huh.gif?huh.gif??? biggrin_o.gif

Yawm.. well. I'm tired from playing all this Flashpoint with the ECP 1.085. I think I'm going to bed.

I have to be rested tomorrow for my ECP marathon.

g'night

lol, possibly the funniest leaked mod/game ever, ace, thanks for make me laughing so much rofl.gif

so the new ECP is available for download right now?

now the only reason ill be buying OFP2 or ArmA is for the Ragdolls, if they have them.

now the only reason ill be buying OFP2 or ArmA is for the Ragdolls, if they have them.

rofl.gif Well the jokes are getting more funnier by the minute. notworthy.gif

ey men, relax, dont take it so seriously, this is just a game wink_o.gif

Well, acecombat made a mistake, and we can do two things, take it with good or take it bad, i prefer to take it good, with humor, as i have said before i'm not going to play it, even i have deleted it, to download again tomorrow, lets see if this is everything planned by ecp and they release "another" ecp 1.085 with extras wink_o.gif, so please, take it with humor, this is not so bad, its only an anticipated release wink_o.gif

Sorry guys I have been told not to mirror the ECP i have on megaupload.....maybe tomorrow my mirror will be up?

BTW: The mod rocks.....just to give you a hint of how it is...I made 3 groups of WEST, 3 groups of east (defending a town), and it ended up turning into a battle so intense you would think it were directed by the same person who directed saving private ryan!!! The battles are INTENSE!!!

I second that!

I set up three enemy squads in a village and a BMP against my section and a Warrior!

I got owned every time as I am either in the Warrior listening to the radio chatter or on the ground with my squad hearing them saying "they have armour", "look out" as the law is chucked onto the shoulder and the report of "bastard" when they miss!!

YEAH BABY!

IT'S IN THE SACK!

The eagle has landed!

The package is delivered!

The pizza is eaten!

I HAVE ECP 1.085!!!!!

Yahooooooooo!

I had it about 4 weeks ago. whistle.gif

Guest DKM-jaguar

I have the "leaked" (oh come on, it was funny tounge2.gif) ECP, but I don't want to use it until the official release..

Can anyone on the ECP staff tell me if the file we have now is the same as to be released tomorow? I don't want to re-download 133mb for a readme or two extra, but then I don't want to miss out on any extras if there are any tomorow. wink_o.gif

Thanks.

OH bollocks I logged into the old account....... f&%*

Wow... that was a nice thing to come home to. But... thanks for the support guys.. smile_o.giftounge2.gif . Don't worry... the people who don't have it will certainly have it soon enough... just keep your eyes out for a new thread in Addons & Mods: Complete...

And... for all the people that have the pack I hope your enjoying it... mad_o.giftounge2.gif

And... for all the people that have the pack I hope your enjoying it... mad_o.giftounge2.gif

Oooh yes Sir!

Made a second OFP installation only for this release so that nothing bad can happen with the new ecp and it was worth it inlove.gif

Just played around with it for the last 3 or 4 hours, really amazing how the AI´s (re)act now! thumbs-up.gif

So, now that it's been leaked to some, and the cat's already out of the bag, why not just officially release it and spare us further drama? Place has become a damn soap opera, choked with fanboys.

because maybe zayfod is sleeping now smile_o.gif

Damn, its going to be really hard to avoid play ecp when i arrive home at morning..... crazy_o.gif

wow, u have called him at 5 am?? maybe he's a bit angry with u...... biggrin_o.gif

Dang I sure hope this works with I44 and other mods.  tounge2.gif

Even if it's only default it's gonna blow my socks away. The trailer was cool. The diolauge is something that inspired me to add a section such as that into my book.

I might consider this as a knock off joke. Yet I will be pissed if this actually happened by the ECP team just to tease the community (The ones that dont got it) before the annual release. Whooo cooling off. *Goes off thrashing about missing the 'The leak'* banghead.gif