Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

WOOSAA, look what me find

very nice video indeed, now you really made me curious thumbs-up.gif

good luck on meeting the release month targeted whistle.gif

Guest major gandhi

amazing video

The Leak is account ECP guys made to hype everyone up! well hey it worked! smile_o.gif

I think the video would have been much more impressive, if the models in it had been updated to current OFP community standard.

The BIS stuff is look SOOOO outdated, it could turn people off to the project's good work.

It says ai will surrender and use realistic MG suppression etc. Will this also work with current addon units (I.E. HYK Current units, LSR SEALs etc.) without changing/editing the config yourself?

Superb video and just what i expected from these guys. I couldn't of imagined anything less, my hat is definatly off to you guys  notworthy.gif . Oh and i noticed the anti VBS1 comment by Acecombat, he never stops does he  biggrin_o.gif

Actually that was not meant to be said in a negative light as many would like to think it was meant more as a joke, i didnt even knew they were gonna publish that one specifically as we had a thread for the quotes and everyone throwed in anything they could cook up wierd/funny/accurate whatever i added 2-3 more but they picked that one up for some reason ... not my fault i didnt made the video.

Keeping on topic with ECP i'll say its an outstanding achievement , job well done boys i now cant start OFP without it.

I think the video would have been much more impressive, if the models in it had been updated to current OFP community standard.

The BIS stuff is look SOOOO outdated, it could turn people off to the project's good work.

The BIS stuff is very much outdated, but I think the point of using BIS stuff in the video, is to highlight ECP, not the addons. Everyone know what the old BIS stuff looks like, using addons would confuse people as to what effects were ECP and which came with any addons used.

Maybe smile_o.gif

It says ai will surrender and use realistic MG suppression etc. Will this also work with current addon units (I.E. HYK Current units, LSR SEALs etc.) without changing/editing the config yourself?

They work... smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Homefry Posted on July 22 2005,00:27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They work...  

yay.gif   thumbs-up.gif   notworthy.gif   .... 'Nuff said.

please help, my win media player just says connecting. and when i download it wont start???

EECP is there for those people. It will incorporate all ECP features seen here.

But really, people have nothing to worry about. ECP features will carry down to the vast majority of community-made addons out there without any effort on the part of the user. No need for anyone to get turned off.

Wow, absolutely amazing. It makes me want to work harder on creating realistic environments to go with these projects.

You know what would really rock in that video?

If someone did a cigarette smoking animation. It would have been spooky cool if the Russian soldiers standing around watching the interrogation in the beginning were taking drags off of cigarettes and then flicked them away or crushed them under their feet after the execution as they began to walk off.

Someone should think about adding this.

Schoeler theres already a smoking script i've seen it in action but dont know if ECP can make it work in itself i guess it could shouldnt be a big deal after all thats been done.

Lets say a script on smoking which activates only when the unit is in safe mode and standing?

WOOOSAAA,

wots this?

ecp_gui_promo.jpg

rofl.gif

I watched the video at home last night, looks like a phenomenal achievement, great work guys, I'm eager to play with the finished item smile_o.gif

Yeah... this is impressive. I'm assuming it is MP/ded server compatible?

Win32? yes

Linux? not quite yet

Now that's what i call options biggrin_o.gif

It's just fantastic. icon14.gif

Dont forget that the options GUI only have a fractions of what you can tweak and adjust. Everything single effect and feature in ECP can be set manually and tweaked in its settings.sqf file.