Sign in to follow this  
hardrock

Flashpoint 1.96b Server

You can download Flashpoint Win32 Standalone server 1.96b. Please note it's a public betaversion that has not been extensively tested by Bohemia Interactive or Codemasters.

WHAT'S NEW:

==========

1.96b - Improved: MP: Implemented more anti-cheat and anti-hacking measures.

Ho ho ho! Nice surprise Maruk! Thank you for the support!

Hmm, nice surprise indeed even though I don't have a server. thumbs-up.gif

at least one good news today. is the "i" button also cheating? wink_o.gif

besides making a linux version of the 1.96b server exe, Maruk also should remind Kegetys of making a server version of fwatch notworthy.gif

Maruk also should remind Kegetys of making a server version of fwatch notworthy.gif

Fwatch should work fine with the windows server. A linux version of the 1.96b server could be compiled without statically linking glibc though, which would make it possible to get it easily working on Linux servers too...

Maruk also should remind Kegetys of making a server version of fwatch notworthy.gif

Fwatch should work fine with the windows server. A linux version of the 1.96b server could be compiled without statically linking glibc though, which would make it possible to get it easily working on Linux servers too...

ah, this line fixes what i was aiming at...<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">fwatch.exe -server wow_o.gifyay.gif what can i say? thanks one more time! biggrin_o.gif

yay.gif HAHA someone was on our server i wont say what one becuse i want to catch more cheaters but the serve keep saying

*name* Uses modedified config file

*name* Uses modedified config file

i guess the guy was trying to .exe some script now the punk wilb e ip baned Woot!

does anyone now what are the imprvoments in detail? are they any routines included to discover cheaters?

Dont think so, probobaly better that way too. If you dont know what your trying to get around, it's hard to make cheats that will still work tounge2.gif

I'm surprised (happily surprised tounge2.gif) that BIS still make stuff for a 4 year old game biggrin_o.gif

- Ben

Few days ago I install 1.96b on -=Kazan=- server, and yesterday see intersting thing - one of member belonging to cheater clan [AVANTI] in midgame on MOKRA map try to use cheats. The sign shown on screen - user ... modify exe file, and this player was automatically kicked. Nice! Thank you very much BIS!!

hmm - cheating and using a modified config file are two

different things, but however.

Really great that BIS still active supports the game smile_o.gif

~S~ CD

Read again, he said

Quote[/b] ]The sign shown on screen - user ... modify exe file, and this player was automatically kicked

Really great that BIS still active supports the game  smile_o.gif

~S~ CD

he mentioned it was an external program (.exe) not a modified file / config.

but nice info that AVANTI should be banned from our server wink_o.gif