http://www.bistudio.com/pics/games/aa_screen3.jpg

http://www.bistudio.com/pics/games/aa_screen4.jpg

Horrible screens:  sad_o.gif

http://www.bistudio.com/pics/games/aa_screen5.jpg

http://www.bistudio.com/pics/games/aa_screen6.jpg  

If ARMA will look how on screens5-6 this the not best

terrain TEXTURES how with games from before 5 years sad_o.gif

On screens5-6 nowhere mute grass confused_o.gif

Dynamic shadow and units look very good, but texture of terrain has ugly.

GOOD JOB rainbow! yay.gif the first 2 screens look amazing! biggrin_o.gif the other 2 ?! i dont know. any how this is not the final release. i hope! wink_o.gif

WOW! To me they all look amazing, I don't know what you're talking about whistle.gif To me, the terrain textures look pretty good.

I do like the dynamic lights, and that rolling terrain...but best of all I like how they made the world "greener" because it looks so much prettier and realistic that way.

PS where did you get these screens?

I love all the pictures too, I actually like the last one the most biggrin_o.gif

Good work finding us more screens yay.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Amazing!!!

i think all the pics are good biggrin_o.gif

I bet pic3 is from that one patrol mission in the CWC campaign wink_o.gif

Screen 5 is a bit of a letdown all right, i hope they fixed the collision detection, but the others look very promising!

Hauk

I see 5 Americans. where only 4 fit in the jeep wink_o.gif

But I am almost certain that they will throw in a couple of suprises in the original campaigns to keep it exciting thumbs-up.gif

On unit models 1 thing bugs me if you look at first picture the legs seem to be shorter than the upper body part they look like trolls  crazy_o.gif

I am not saying the models sucks, only the way how they look now cause most people in rl have legs longer as the upper body.

Cause from pictures it looks like they are Dwarfs banghead.gif

Dunno maybe it looks so from picture but checked other ArAs pictures too and they all look same like the units are dwarfs.

I know it is still being in progress by BIS so still alpha stage but hope they look into it.

Maybe it is the damn heat outside and make me see things different huh.gif

edit: Maybe it is the animation but if so hope they make another anim for them cuase the look looks weird to me wink_o.gif

Why from that mission. You only with 3 other squad members not 4.

Looks to me as if they decreased the size of the sqares. You know these sqares in the island editor, 50*50 meters, with which you can edit the terrain.

http://www.bistudio.com/pics/games/aa_screen3.jpg

Look at the background, I think this landscape isn't possible in OFP, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, good looking screens, but a higher resolution would be better tounge2.gif

They could look quite low res for a couple reasons -

A) It's a jpeg (EWWWW!!!!wink_o.gif

B) It's still in development

C) It's early and I can't come up with anymore...

Anyway, I think they all look pretty good, ESPECIALLY the one with the rolling hills and the indoor one. The indoor textures are MUCH higher and everything with dynamic lighting just looks splendid. The terrain no longer has that "flat" look because of the hills producing shadow and stuff. Good work! They just got to keep truckin' along and spruce everything up before release... which is not until the end of the year anyway.

Cat

Wohoo! yay.gif

This must be from the island Sarah (Wasn't that the name?)

EDIT: Spelling

The screens look nice,surely a game I'd buy.Join in Progress,new island,new campaign,extremly decent progress.

And sorry to nitpick but what in the hell is up with the bowed legs.Look at the first picture at the soldier from far right.The animations could certinly use some improvments.

Is it just me or are there problems with the jeep axles/wheels not being attached to the jeep?

I cannot wait for this game. Ofcourse I am waiting for NGG also but this will tide me over until then. Especially since I am an islander maker and this is going to open up so many more possibilities to me.

Hm... maybe you're right but something about that looks odd to me for some reason.

Wow! cool stuff. And yes all the screens look amazing to me. and rofl.gif at the guy with the bowed legs

yeah they still use the shitty m16 model ewww. hopefully theyll take the time to make new guns.