Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Mike's weapon packs 1 & 2

Not bad wink_o.gif

However, I think it would be better if the unit classes using the weapons remained the same names.

Like, how Spetznatz (silanced) has been changes to Spetznatz BIZON SUBMACHINE GUN or something like that confused_o.gif

Anyway, just my opinion biggrin_o.gif

Nice pack, I like the Aug... but that G36? I never saw such a scope mounted on it crazy_o.gif

Nice pack, I like the Aug... but that G36? I never saw such a scope mounted on it crazy_o.gif

thats exactly what i was thinking

*hmm, i thought a g36 already came with a scope crazy_o.gif . maybe some times call for 2 scopes pistols.gif *

It does come a with an integral sight, but you could mount other sights, and scopes to it. Seem to me however, that if you neeed a high-precision scope, it shuld be used with a high-precision weapon, not an assault rifle.

cool a midlenth gas system M4 with A2 stock biggrin_o.gif

STGN

It does come a with an integral sight, but you could mount other sights, and scopes to it. Seem to me however, that if you neeed a high-precision scope, it shuld be used with a high-precision weapon, not an assault rifle.

Normaly I think you use a different mounting hmm.... upper on the G36 for souch scope mounting. I have seen a sniper version of the G36 and some infantry mount shouch rifle scopes on thier assult weapons I have seen a couple of M4's modded like that.

STGN

CSLA has a huge machine gun with a scope on it so compared to that an assault rifle is fairly sensible crazy_o.gif

actually, it's not really that sensible when the weapon comes standard WITH a scope already in the carrying handle...

no I just meant the general idea of having a scope on a rifle sorry for the confusion

Well, i tried them and i only like the ammo-box and the XMS.

Bison (submachinegun) is too loud and the scopes look rather funny.

Styre has a nice sound but...

I prefer the G36 from INQ and the XMS replacement from SV5000..

...but keep going on with this stuff, i like it...

whistle.gif