Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

UK Desert(ed) troops or BLEED

*UPDATE 1.0b (18kb)* Also in the first post.

Added: Ammobearers now have a fifth slot able to carry 1 rifle

Added: Codes.txt for easy usage

Fixed: Slowdown script for ammobearers removed due to lag and laughable quality. (You don't want this, believe me)

Thanx, wipman for noticing the lag prob

Fixed: When leaving bergens on ground, ammoslot 1 was ignored.

Fixed: Strange displaynames "xsas blabla" changed to "sas blabla"

Files changed:

Config.cpp,

AmmobearerDropsBergen.sqs,

initSAS_ammobearer.sqs,

initSAS_ammobearerMP.sqs,

Inventorydrop.sqs

Inventorytell.sqs

To download, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and choose the "FREE" download option. Scroll down once again to the very bottom and the link shows up.

http://rapidshare.de/files/3055443/BLEED1.0b.rar.html

ahh what do i need to do dl what tool and where from huh.gif or could u just patch it and make it an all in one dl like BB UKF 1.1 huh.gif

Quote[/b] ]Quote (wipman @ July 14 2005,21:21)

I don't seem to be able of patch the units .pbo with the SCRIPTS folder and the CONFIG outside it, but i think that's because i don't understand the way that the WINpbo 1.0 works. Let's cu

OK. I've included a full version (1.0b) aswell at the first page.

I've noticed yet one more ugly thing when looking at your pics. The right arms sleeve is way thicker than the left one.

*Insert foul language and curses here* banghead.gif

SEE THE FIRST POST FOR VERSION 1.0B- FULL PATCHED VERSION !!! icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks BB

A true contribution to the OFP community, and one that has given it a new breath for me ... well done  wink_o.gif

quick question ... do you intend to release that black clad sas fella? the one that was featured in the discussion forum, seemed complete and worthy for release.

Thanks again mate thumbs-up.gif

First of all, BB, these units look fantastic. Thanks for letting us play with them despite your busy life and (undeserved) feeling of incompleteness. Top notch.

I have one quick question that I can't find in the read me or on the thread. What is the name of the pipebomb? I'm trying to remove it to make room for a grenade belt, and I can't get rid of it? Hell, while I'm at it, did I miss the name of the SIG, also? Sorry if I missed this, but I'm just not seeing it.

err i dont know how to us this WinPBO iv tryed it and lol iv did something to now i dont have the units and its now 7,000kb sad_o.gif can some one help me on this or can some one patch this to where u just have to replace the pbo file for the patch of BB actknowledgment of this of course wink_o.gif PLZ

1in1,

Like you, I thought I'd give this WinPBO thing a try but couldn't persuade my ageing brain to work out how to use it. If you look at the bottom of the very first post in this thread, you'll see that BB has posted a patched version of the original to save us all this trouble.

BlackBlood,

Greetings from Kuwait. Fantastic addon - only thing missing is a "brew" animation! Many thanks.

only thing missing is a "brew" animation!

rofl.gif ...good one!!! Some squadies scoffing away a brew biggrin_o.gif

Great work ....thankx a lot notworthy.gif

1in1,

Like you, I thought I'd give this WinPBO thing a try but couldn't persuade my ageing brain to work out how to use it.  If you look at the bottom of the very first post in this thread, you'll see that BB has posted a patched version of the original to save us all this trouble.

BlackBlood,

Greetings from Kuwait.  Fantastic addon - only thing missing is a "brew" animation!  Many thanks.

thx smile_o.gif

If or when i return there will probably not be any british addons on the desk. Would be real dandy to get a shot at something more close to home (swedish units). But I seriously doubt it's gonna happen. When it comes to these UK grunts, I can safely say without revealing too much, that they soon will be in good hands.  whistle.gif So for those of us who  inlove.gif the ol' empire, happy days are coming. "I am leaving, I am leaving" But the fighter still remains...

whistle.gif Bye for now and deep thanx from the depths of Stockholms forests (?) crazy_o.gif

I'm really looking forward to trying these units out. I've been keeping an eye out for updates ever since I first saw these over at OFPEC ages ago. Judging from the screenies of them, they look fantastic notworthy.gif

All I have to say is: "Tusen takk BB!!!" biggrin_o.gif

Not sure if this is a bug or intended but whenever i select random SAS, my teammates are random but im always the same gadger. Its not really a problem though, as i like the guys loadout and kit.

Guest The Cobra

Tested today.

Awsome work!

This will be in my upcoming Campaign...

To Blackblood:

Lika vackert som den svenska sommaren (när det inte regnar  biggrin_o.gif )

Hey, ppl, save the humanity - make the config file with normal weapons pack (S&E, wipmans etc) for these units =) Default weapons are looking very ugly.

what is ppl's problem, if you dont like the weapons these units have as standard. it takes two seconds to give them something different.

Example

in the init field put this

this addmagazine "magname"; this addweapon "weaponname";

or

this addmagazine "wip_M4mag"; this addweapon "wip_m4acog";

thats not too hard is it? jesus if BB created a config for everyones tastes there'd be like 50 versions of these units. If you dont like it, either do something about it (like the above) or shut up and put up.

Hey, ppl, save the mission makers from addon dependencies - dont make the config file with normal weapons pack (S&E, wipmans etc) for these units =) Default weapons are looking very ugly and can be changed in the editor to whatever you like, and lets mission makers decide on their own addon dependencies, that fit the mission the best. Sadly but true, Missions with "too many" addons dont get played

these units are of great interest for me, so I am just adding my 2 cents smile_o.gif

Hey, ppl, save the mission makers from addon dependencies - dont make the config file with normal weapons pack (S&E, wipmans etc) for these units =) Default weapons are looking very ugly and can be changed in the editor to whatever you like, and lets mission makers decide on their own addon dependencies, that fit the mission the best.  Sadly but true, Missions with "too many" addons dont get played

these units are of great interest for me, so I am just adding my 2 cents smile_o.gif

So true, hes done a beautifull job of keeping it to like a 5mb download, which is TINY compared to what you get for it, and then people are asking for him to add like another 20 megs of different weapon packs to that REQUIRED. If you want another set of weapons in your mission, add them manually, its about the easiest thing you can do in editing is add new weapons. crazy_o.gif

Hi, i've found some very very small and almost unnoticeable bugs in the RMC models; i don't know if they'r present in the other unit models... but as i've said, they'r almost unnoticeable; they'r marked with a red line in the next screenshot:

Royal Marine Commando:

bugz.jpg

In the elbow there's a 2pixels separation line between the forearm sleeve part and the sleeve piece of the arm; if u look from below to the inside of the RMC's jacket u can see a hole in it (it's ONLY, noticeable in this way, never in game/playing) in the standing possition, when u haven'ta weapon on the back, u can see if u observate slowly, as a cut in the left wrist (thanks TigerShark for make me remind that word) but well, i never throw my weapon in the OFP; i die before do it... & if i had "StrokeGun" then i could wait in a corner (not for wachar thinkin'...) and then, get a gut "troglodite "style"".

And is not a bug, but in the reflection in the DXDLL 1.0 water... the face mask looks weird and u can only see a part, not all; also the UKFP L86's A2/L87 are "vampire weapons" they haven't reflection in the water. Let's cu

*EDIT: It's a bad idea to use at least my weapons until they'r not V1.0; once they be... i'll make (or try it) a config for using the wip_m4's, the wip_g36's K & the sypP226 or a P99, im not sure... but's a very BAD idea to make this beautyfull units (the BEST ones ever made for the OFP, depend on a damn 45mb of M4's pack). LEt's cu

Quote[/b] ]In the elbow there's a 2pixels separation line between the forearm sleeve part and the sleeve piece of the arm;

I don't think it's to much to worry about somehow tounge2.gif

It appears that people are lucky to even get these units as it was a problem getting them to this stage.

So dont bitch about nitpicky liitle bugs and live with it.

band.gif

Hi, if it's true that the OFP players gonna loose you BlackBlood; then our preyers go wiz u man; if u gonna go to swede... then shake 5 bucks in the air & if u see a good loolking teen running to ya... that's the Ktotte 'lil sistah; u know what to do >>;-)

that will rise your "moral". Many thanks for your time and impressive work; u rule.

blbRMC.jpg

*To CanadianTerror... look man, one thing it's that u PM me messin' wiz me 'couse my fuckin' disrespect to the crippled sons of the bitch and other thing it's that; in a report of bugs to the maker of an addon u begin to BITCH about it; it's just a fuckin' bugs report, mutha fucka; wizout this fuckin' shit; may bugs in other addons will still there if don't were thanks 2 jobless lazy sons of the bith like me that take they'r time into put & look at X addons wiz a fuckin' microscope. U take it, joe?; k... next time that u wanna mess wiz me like a dumb asshole mutha fucka; plz... do it by PM like the last time: "I been in punk bars while u don't had even drink a beer yet". I inform u, son of the bitch... that i'm 28yo &... i made many more things that u could guess, much more soon than retarded asshole sons of the bitch wizout fuckin' humor sense, like you; son of the bitch. >>;-) if u think that u've to bitch wiz me, then do it BY PM, but don't make me/us this "live wiz it or fuck u"; asshole, i was thinkin' that i wuz helpin', mutha fucka. Bye bye