Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

UK Desert(ed) troops or BLEED

Hi, the only "bug" or weird thing that i've found it's the way that they hold the P-226, but i haven't try with my wip_45, any SJB_Jackal326 handgun or the Spywhaever FN 5-7; all what i can say is this:

bb_units.jpg

Let's cu

Just had a quick blat around with these on Afghan island and have to say good job!

Very nice indeed.

notworthy.gif

Really nice work Blackblood, better than i had imagined infact. Very nice. mirror here

Great to see you finally release these BB, all-be-it not as you intended. Im also sorry our colaboration couldnt work out as planned, but everyone lives on smile_o.gif

very very nice work my friend, top job notworthy.gif

If to say honestly, i'd expected more from these units (if to take into considerations time they were under development), but... not bad at all, not bad.

So, can anybody make seperate .cfg file of this units with wipmans m4's pack?

AWWWWWWEEEEEEESOME.

Thanks for releasing them smile_o.gif Great stuff.

Tomorrow I'll post another mirror ;]

Hi, Stanley, should be BlackBlood who should make that; if you or i make a config of this units, using our (yours, mine and everyone else) M4's, some ppl may disagree with the weaponry, will claim that's not reallystic bla, bla, bla... & God knows what more... ; plus. That our M4's are not final, v0.8, remember; and some classnames gonna change like some other things in the config of our weapons & also some things may change in the models, in some LODs (maybe) so that will not be a good idea at this point; in the v0.9 or in the final v1.0 then... could be a great idea (same for the LSR_Delta 1.2) and if someone could end the LODs that my (INQ G36A, based) wip_g36k pack... then the BlackBlood UK grunts could only be beaten by the Marines; that we could beat Any-corp-in-the-world. Let's cu

P.D: The UK Marines will have serious problems to find Gibraltar in the map; "thanks to God", that they'r wrecked nuke submarines can find it..!! yee.. two times... >>;-) .

I`ve replaced the BIS M16GL with INQ`s M4+M203.

Can somebody give me a link to upload this? huh.gif

EDIT:

@ Blackblood

Would it be ok to release this?

Great effort BB. Cheers for you commitment to providing a quality UK addon.

Beautiful work Blackblood, the only problem I have is with the JAM pack, but it is nothing to do with your pack since I've already had problems with HYK's pack. Anyway, these are beautiful units, they were well worth the wait. It is unfortunate they are completely finished but it is still great playing with them. Take care man.

Quote[/b] ]I`ve replaced the BIS M16GL with INQ`s M4+M203.

Can somebody give me a link to upload this? huh.gif

EDIT:

@ Blackblood

what would be the use to have added one weapon, created another addon dependency and then release it huh.gif

Its something you can do in the editor in 10 seconds, sorry but i really dont see need in releasing something like that. It would only create confusion about the packs available, unless a config fix with all the desired fixes that Blackblood wanted to implement is available, I dont see any need to offer different packs of the same thing.

Quote[/b] ]I`ve replaced the BIS M16GL with INQ`s M4+M203.

Can somebody give me a link to upload this?  huh.gif

EDIT:

@ Blackblood

what would be the use to have added one weapon, created another addon dependency and then release it  huh.gif

Its something you can do in the editor in 10 seconds, sorry but i really dont see need in releasing something like that.  It would only create confusion about the packs available, unless a config fix with all the desired fixes that Blackblood wanted to implement is available, I dont see any need to offer different packs of the same thing.

Yep, i'm afraid I have to agree with that. It seemed like a good idea at the time to let you guys fiddle around with the config to your liking, but yeah the confusion... confused_o.gif

Maybe if you guys try to come together and form one joint config...JAM style? Just a suggestion.

If to say honestly, i'd expected more from these units (if to take into considerations time they were under development), but... not bad at all, not bad.

I salute your honesty. It's however a little odd that you're making the assumption that releasetime equals developing time. In that case I'm making the assumption you don't - like me - have a family, job, a band on the road several days a week, social undertakings and various duties. But once again, hats off for honesty and I do agree on expecting more from it.

The dpm SAS in West/Men just made my day. yay.gif

A very nice pack overall, most impressive!

thumbs-up.gif

One thing i forgot. This 'pack' uses the INIT-eventhandler. I've included ECP in the config and tried it. Seems to work fine. Just a warning if your using any other mods with INIt-handlers on config level. Please report any collisions and I'll try to fix that.

You rock BB notworthy.gif , thanks for these.

I am sorry life is fisting you atm. But chin up we love you (In a non-gay(not that there is anything wrong with that) man way)

biggrin_o.gif

i love these especially the working back packs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you got woodland and desert so awesome

only bug found was that you cant pick up the back pack once you drop it

but i love these

so can make clandestine ops no need for resupply when u got it in your backback!!!!!!

i truly love these

pistols.gifyay.gifgoodnight.gif

Hi, i think that i've found a pair of bugs, but im not sure; i've made a Mod folder with all the UK shit that i've found, FLK_Harrier, G8 Mod UK Tornado 1.2, UKFP addons things like that; i've also putted on that Mod folder Tonal.

With the Royal Marine - LSW(DPM) & the Royal Marine - LAW80(DPM) beeing leader, tell 'em "open the menu" (6-1) don't worked in a begining; it don't showed up any change in the commands menu (the orders menu) but i told 'em to throw the M249 Minimi PARA and take one of my G36's K & then... BoOoOoOnNnNgG..!! the orders menu worked again, showed the changes (put the goggles, put the helmet, gimme 5 bucks...) same with the Marine (Royal, Marine); i'd to order him to throw the LAW-80 and take a M4A1 to be able of change his gear shape by commands (6-1, 6-whatever). The problem is that with the LSW carryer, once i was able of see the orders related to his gear, they don't changed in the orders menu, but they had an effect 'couse i'd the unit infront. Those are the only bugs that i've found + the way that the SAS hold the SIG.

With the Royal Marines and the orders... it maybe Tonal1, i'd 7fps with the fog setted up to: 0 setfog 1.3 . And something was making a permanent check each X certain time, because it frozen by a second each certain time. Anyway... BlackBlood is my new hero. GUNG HO 4 BlackBlood!!!!. Let's cu

great work, we at 22 Regiment love these dudes. SAS desert style!!

For the issues with picking up the bergen, why not make the bergen into a weapon, based on a law launcher, then it could be picked up and dropped anytime. Obviously still needed to be scripted to an ammo create of sorts!

Is there any way to make the bergens hold a rifle, ie sniper rifle? cheers