Sign in to follow this  
buggs

Next gen pc game Featured in Pc Gamer

FECKEN A

Awsome Pics! THX inlove.gif

GO BIS!!! we love you! notworthy.gif

I'm amazed  wow_o.gif Thank you so much BIS! I can't wait to play your 2 new upcoming games. smile_o.gif

inlove.gif

Quote[/b] ]What is the Volcano Mod?

It's not a mod, it's a co-op mission. It's on the PCG DVD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/15179/Other/maruk.jpg

Bis forever!!

Oh, and I wonder what they're going to do at the next E3...  hint: shift-arrow-up.gif  wink_o.gif

EDIT: though something like that would most likely also advertise Battlefield 3, as half the US army will drop down on the E3!  crazy_o.gif  tounge2.gif

Maruk-Bring that to E3 next year and crush Battlefield and EA stalls. Do you still have the tank  huh.gif

also that pic bring a smile to my face.

I don't think the US Army will like that tounge2.gif

BTW, I'll DRIVE! biggrin_o.gif

wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif

...drools...

Thanx! Awesome pictures! And new publisher- TBA!

Yeah, those "To Be Announced" guys rock. tounge2.gif

Is it only me who reconized it?

On the BI Website it sais:

Armed Assault

Format: PC CDROM

Genre: First person military combat

Release date: Q4 2005

Publisher: To be determined (TBD)

And now it sais:

TBA

Isn't that a difference? xmas_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r
Is it only me who reconized it?

On the BI Website it sais:

Armed Assault

Format: PC CDROM

Genre: First person military combat

Release date: Q4 2005

Publisher: To be determined (TBD)

And now it sais:

TBA

Isn't that a difference? xmas_o.gif

Sounds rather good! yay.gif

arf.. this suspance is killing me.. crazy_o.gif

just build the damn AA and AA2 already! nener.gif

Ohh god I hope its a good publisher.....Not a money grabbing one. EA whistle.gif

I love the pic were the building collapses and ofcourse the trees are a very nicely done! =o ooohhh

OMG im so excited..

#1 PC Gamer always release there mags a month early lol

#2 I hope we get some news on a publisher soon becuase they are going to make a lot of money LOL

Can we not dl it anywhere?

Can we not dl it anywhere?

I believe it entered the mission editing competition it's in the winners ZIP file IIRC smile_o.gif

I would love to see BIS drive a T55 up as a publicity stunt at next years E3 that would be great. I know there are a few T55s state side, there has got to be one around California that could be rented.

I actually would find that more entertaining than fast roping rangers, which I hear happens every year. Trust me I don't even think those amatuers at G4TV could ignore a T55 driving up the commanders hatch popping open and Maruk flying the BIS flag, to announce Game 2.

Actually if you really want to get attention at next years E3, drive the T55 overa pile of Battlefield and Ghost Recon games in the parking lot. Then while every one is standing around in slack jawed awe of what you have done.... pop the hatch fly the BIS flag and anounce the title for game 2 and proclaim it to be "the" game.

Actually if you really want to get attention at next years E3, drive the T55 overa pile of Battlefield and Ghost Recon games in the parking lot. Then while every one is standing around in slack jawed awe of what you have done.... pop the hatch fly the BIS flag and anounce the title for game 2 and proclaim it to be "the" game.

hahaha! Now that is something I want to see!

I would love to see BIS drive a T55 up as a publicity stunt at next years E3 that would be great. I know there are a few T55s state side, there has got to be one around California that could be rented.

I actually would find that more entertaining than fast roping rangers, which I hear happens every year. Trust me I don't even think those amatuers at G4TV could ignore a T55 driving up the commanders hatch popping open and Maruk flying the BIS flag, to announce Game 2.

Just on a sidenote: tank fuel is expensive crazy_o.giftounge2.gif

Another option: put up a huge VTV news screen where there's a cnn-like report about an attack...

yes, Game2 has hit us all by suprise wink_o.gif

though I have to agree, demolishing the military arcade bastards sounds like a good plan tounge2.gif

It also could be interesting to get in a tank battle with the America's Army's Bradley. Firing a blank shell at the Bradley could sure draw some attention tounge2.gif

TBD- They didnt have a publisher!!

TBA- They have a publisher but not telling us!!

It also could be interesting to get in a tank battle with the America's Army's Bradley. Firing a blank shell at the Bradley could sure draw some attention tounge2.gif

Erm... that's kind of an M6 Linebacker...

Though BIS might have trouble paying for a bunch of BF or GR copies, those games are $50. Maybe just the boxes...

Though what'd be better than driving the T-55 in is paradropping the T-55 into the parking lot. Or rent a Mi-26 and "sling" it over. Now THAT would be a lot cooler. And a lot more expensive.

Nah, get the CA contingent of OFP players to stand next the AA Bradley with sandwich boards showing actual ingame unprerendered footage of ArmA/NGPCG Bradleys on a side-by-side comparison, with a caption like "No rivets, no realism", then paralell park the T55 infront of it.

Or, spark a little interservice rivalry and show how the USMC - who can do everything better than the Army wink_o.gif - play useful and realistic[/i] games made by innovative designers. If the Army brings a Bradley, have the Marines bring an Abrams. If the Army brings a Blackhawk, have the Corps fly in a CH-53E Super Sea Stallion, and have the Marines hustle down the ramp and put a parking ticket on the Bradley, and the boot on the tracks.

Though BIS might have trouble paying for a bunch of BF or GR copies, those games are $50. Maybe just the boxes...

Though what'd be better than driving the T-55 in is paradropping the T-55 into the parking lot. Or rent a Mi-26 and "sling" it over. Now THAT would be a lot cooler. And a lot more expensive.

Ah, my bad biggrin_o.gif

I guess I didn't really look at it that closely.

I stand corrected. A MI-26 HALO is definately the better option, now to find one state-side...

I think that everything flying with a russian star on it is going to get brought down veeeeery quick after the "recent 9/11 attacks" crazy_o.gif .

Even though the T55 is kind of OFP's early promoter, later on, the BMP kind of took over, right? added to that, a BMP is allot lighter then the T55 (easier to transport) , but it also comes closer to the Bradley, oh, exept for the fact that it's half as high, and carries bigger shells wink_o.gif .

Btw, if that Linebacker didn't move an inch the entire E3, actually driving that BMP would make quite an impression, right? "feel war" , instead of just looking at it wink_o.gif . (EDIT: <-- LOOK! a Game2 slogan! LOOOK!!! )

and I know for certain you can hire BMP's , DnA said something about some friends of him saving fuel for a BMP-2 to use in an airsoft skrim biggrin_o.gif . however, flying it over to the US is going to be.... "difficult".

"what's in that huge container?"

"oh, it's a Bronevaya Maschina Piekhota sir"

"could you explain what that is?"

"no. whistle.gif "