Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Terrorist attack on London

Holy fuck, I was standing in the shop when I saw it crazy_o.gif . I was just wondering if they detonated the bombs with a mobile phone when the guy from the store came back for me with a... Sony Ericsson T630 huh.gif .

Anyhow, I've watched a bit, as always the brits weren't happy to see the press... also watched a poor fucker get dragged from a ambulance with burn marks and guys trying to reanimate him... sad_o.gif ... #3 , rip.

It's odd the rest of London stayed so calm... like they're fecking used tio it? though it might also be the lack in communication/information that made people think everything was normal... though I doubt you'd stay calm when there's ambulances, police, sniffing dogs, and sirenes going about all over the place. crazy_o.gif

I place my bets there will be about 20 dead, fourty with visible scars/amputations, and just over two hundred traumatised.

it would be a WHOLE different story if he was attacked by terrorists, get my drift?

Wildo

Fine, live in your bubbles, I'm not stupid. They are terror attacks by your enemy, now go deal with it.

Chao

i AM CANADIAN they are our Enemys too

Canadian Troops are in Afganistan or are you living in a bubble ?

Al Qaeda is not actually making plans to attack our soft targets you know. We are not in Iraq.

They are not my enemy, I respect their wish for whitep eople to get the heck out of the ME, and I am Canadain.

I don't support us being in Afghanistan either BTW. I think those who broke it should have been fixing it.

banghead.gif

Okay, clearly logic is not on the menu today, so... I must be going.

Quote[/b] ]Al Qaeda is not actually making plans to attack our soft targets you know. We are not in Iraq.

Are you a member? do you know that? They could attack anybody, anytime, anywhere...

@ July 07 2005,15:14)]As for getting into "paradise" and recieving 72 virgins.. I wouldn't blow myself up to find 72 bearded men waiting for me.

Didn't say it is an excuse. Just wanted to illustrate that those leading fuckers like Bin Laden will never commit a suicide attack because he's a big fuckin' coward.

EDIT:

Quote[/b] ]Al Qaeda is not actually making plans to attack our soft targets you know. We are not in Iraq.

Canada is in Afghanistan. Reason enough for terrorists. Only not a priority at the moment.

Oh one last thing, condolences to the people who are injured and their families, I know many people in Britain didn't even support this silly war on terror. sad_o.gif

@ July 07 2005,13:43)]And the G8 summit is trying to do a bit of good in the world for once.. Then this happens..

One more thing for the conspiracy people say about.

Example: "G8 countryes ordered the attack so the G8 is never a reality, and therefore they wont spend their money on G8".

Like conspiracyes sayd that bush ordered atack on WTC just to atack iraq and other countryes for oil.

Of course this cant be true, cant it ? band.gif

Enough of bla bla bla, i guess terrorism its already the war of the future, therefore the countryes should have more anti-terrorism armyes than the usual armyes.

Quote[/b] ]Oh one last thing, condolences to the people who are injured and their families, I know many people in Britain didn't even support this silly war on terror. sad_o.gif

Well thank you but if you look at it now, we have Saddam, that is one good thing to have come out of the war.

Strange ,i saw my mother today and while chatting i told her about the attacks ,she didn't know yet ,and all she said was "well i guess they were next in line for a long time" ,i think that will be the reaction of many Belgians ,we condem terrorism ,but for most Belgians ,and i guess many nationality's around the world ,it seemed quite logical that Britian would be next on Al-Quida's targetting list.If not it seemed that Brittian was rather spared for a long time of such thing's.

But i think aonther conclusion that many Europeans and other nationality's can make is that it's yet again a member of the "alliance of the willing" thats get hurt ,and not a non-involved country ,so far it seems Al-Quaida is targetting exactly that involve themselfs substantially in war's in the ME such as in Iraq.

to be quite honest, if we left him as he was i think we wouldnt have as bad a situation as we have now, but i could definatly be wrong,

Wildo

Guest RKSL-Rock
Quote[/b] ]How are Uk soldiers not cowards in Irak then?  They go in with Armor, Air support and bribes, to fight people with nothing but AK's, RPG's, and some old artilelry shells?

UK soldiers didn't CHOOSE to fight in Iraq.

Also Al Queda is responcible. Many of whom are from Afghan, the war was with Iraq.

Well, a soldier choses to follow his government's orders, so actually  soldiers did chose to be there mate.

Have you ever actually served in any armed force, or even know anyone that has?

I recently had a debate with someone who thought that the War in Iraq was illegal and the only reason it started was for oil.  She was of the opinion that all soldiers were mindless or psychopaths until she actually met one, me.  She didn’t know that I had served in the Gulf and in Bosnia.  She, just like the majority of people hadn’t taken the time to learn anything about the situation for herself.  She just behaved like a nice little sheep and jumped on the 'band wagon', complaining about the injustice.

She and people like her never stop to look at the other side of things that go on in war.  The end of murder squads in Iraq, religious repression, mass murder, subjugation of ethnic groups and a 100 other crimes against human rights and liberty.  Its things like these that are being stopped in Iraq and Afghanistan.  These atrocities are brought to you by the same people that put bombs on buses and Underground Trains and fly Airliners full of innocent people into Buildings and you defend them?

If the airliners were full of soldiers able and willing to defend themselves then maybe your view might have some merit.  If the bombs were placed in an army base, your view might have some merit.  But it was placed on a bus carrying children, office workers and ordinary people. So it doesn’t have any merit.

To justify these attacks in London as anything other than heinous, disgusting cowardly, attacks of Terrorism is just plain stupid and wrong.

Will you lot stop typing so fast!

The ira aimed more to scare and disrupt than to kill though that not to say they didnt sometimes.

Not really, sometimes they'd attack economic targets, frequently they'd plan to kill, maim and cripple.  Both were acceptable tactics and it was probably US public opinion that was the main factor in which approach they used on a given occasion.  Bear in mind the warning is as much a weapon as the bomb.

There's no point getting too het up about it as we're still a democracy (at least when it comes to terrorist rights; as always it will be the substantially-law-abiding citizens that get disrupted more than the terrorists) and terrorists aren't actually guilty until after they've terrorised.  Look at the backlash when the SAS dealt with 3 or 4 'International Terrorists ' in Gib before 'War on Terror ' was fashionable.

I just wish theses terrorists all lived in one country so we could go and bomb the shite out of them, no mercy.

The IRA did (nominally) but it wasn't really an option there.  Whether we see the Al Queda Party in the Commons soon is anybody's guess. As long as they've paid their car tax and don't speed terrorists should be safe. /cynicism

It's not British 'stiff upper lip', just the fact that the UK spent thirty years hamstrung by little details like the law in countering the IRA, having to accept that the terrorist has all the advantages in a 'free' society.  What grates a little bit is that that disadvantage was the 'price' of our 'freedoms' were when it was the IRA, yet our security laws are forever being ramped-up against AQ and bugger Mr Man-in-the-street's liberty.  The only functional difference between IRA and AQ is that the latter have no political clout in America?

Our boys in blue left home and are fighting in Iraq for a cause. What these legal or illegal causes are subject to one's interpretation of events based on the numerous pleas for Sadam to come clean.

What Al Queers done has nothing to do with the war in Iraq. Al Queers is not a government recognised by the UN or anyone else.

Anyone, whether they are Al Queers or the vengeful clerk who just got sacked who bombs innocent men, women and children and babies are products of sub human mentality that even animals turn in disgust.

The justification for the dastardly bomb attacks, from 911 till this latest incident is based on religious ideology that anyone who is not of their faith are infidels. These infidels ( us ) are worse than pigs for pigs can be eaten or farmed, but infidels cant, so any ali or duad is free to kill them at any time.Those who kill infidels, will be rewarded with 72 virgins in heaven for eternity.

For 4 years, the world had waited for the international community from which such ideologies come from to expunged such diabolical passages, but to no avail. Some had even sheltered these beasts while claiming outrage at their deviant beliefs.

As such, any half baked village priest(imman) just have to preach 'go kill the infidels' for the almighty and thousands of citizens, robbed of their livehoods due to poor planning or governance from their elected or despotic rulers, are ready to give up their present lives to go f*k 72 virgins for eternity.

Most in the world are kind by nature, but if that community does not do anything logical and reasonable ( and fast!wink_o.gif, world opinion will change to see who will be the last man standing on earth and which theology was the right one.

Fine, live in your bubbles, I'm not stupid.  They are terror attacks by your enemy, now go deal with it.

Chao

Al Qaeda is not actually making plans to attack our soft targets you know.  We are not in Iraq.

They are not my enemy, I respect their wish for whitep eople to get the heck out of the ME, and I am Canadain.

I don't support us being in Afghanistan either BTW.  I think those who broke it should have been fixing it.

you are sad you must be our enemy to side with the no good terrorrsts and dictators when our troops are doing a fine job to do our part in the war on terror

no we are not in Iraq Afganistan take up all our troops and you shame our Candian troops that are giving the ultimate price they have not targeted us yet but who knows what the future holds...

now WAKE UP or are you a Enemy sympathizer

tough shit you don't support the free world why don't ya move to a place that represents your view you pussy mabe move to Iran you will like it there

,July 07 2005,15:14]As for getting into "paradise" and recieving 72 virgins.. I wouldn't blow myself up to find 72 bearded men waiting for me.

Didn't say it is an excuse. Just wanted to illustrate that those leading fuckers like Bin Laden will never commit a suicide attack because he's a big fuckin' coward.

I know.. I was trying to insert a bit of black humour in this otherwise sad time. wink_o.gif

Just wanted to illustrate that those leading fuckers like Bin Laden will never commit a suicide attack because he's a big fuckin' coward.

It would be quite stupid for a leader to get himself killed like that, just as it would be stupid for Bush to go fight in Iraq personally for example. Or is that because he's a coward too?

No one else noticed the attacks took place when there are a lot of police up in Scotland because of the G8 stuff? (Including many from England).

Dunno how big an affect it'll have on security in England, but still horrible what happened, why ever it happened sad_o.gif

- Ben

@ July 07 2005,15:33)]I wouldn't blow myself up to find 72 bearded men waiting for me.

I know.. I was trying to insert a bit of black humour in this otherwise sad time.  wink_o.gif

Probably wake up with David Blunkett.

Just wanted to illustrate that those leading fuckers like Bin Laden will never commit a suicide attack because he's a big fuckin' coward.

It would be quite stupid for a leader to get himself killed like that, just as it would be stupid for Bush to go fight in Iraq personally for example. Or is that because he's a coward too?

No.. Bin Laden knows that there is no 'paradise' if he blew himself up.

Women suicide bombers don't get to 'paradise' btw.. So what's the point?

Fine, live in your bubbles, I'm not stupid.  They are terror attacks by your enemy, now go deal with it.

Chao

Al Qaeda is not actually making plans to attack our soft targets you know.  We are not in Iraq.

I don't support us being in Afghanistan either BTW.  I think those who broke it should have been fixing it.

you are sad you must be our enemy to side with the no good terrorrsts and dictators when our troops are doing a fine job to do our part in the war on terror

no we are not in Iraq Afganistan take up all our troops and you shame our Candian troops that are giving the ultimate price they have not targeted us yet but who knows what the future holds...

now WAKE UP or are you a Enemy sympathizer

tough shit you don't support the free world why don't ya move to a place that represents your view you pussy mabe move to Iran you will like it there

Plz refrain from insulting bn880 for his views ,or paternalizing him with conventions that you in youre oppinion think are true.This is a discussion board ,not a propaganda board. mad_o.gif

I'd like to know how CNN knows there are people 12 dead when the BBC says there's still only 2 confirmed deaths.

Quote[/b] ]No one else noticed the attacks took place when there are a lot of police up in Scotland because of the G8 stuff? (Including many from England).

Dunno how big an affect it'll have on security in England, but still horrible what happened, why ever it happened:(

- Ben

I did notice it but we have a lot of security in Britain despite whether the g8 summit is going on and a lot of gaurds are in Scotland.

Quote[/b] ]I'd like to know how CNN knows there are people 12 dead when the BBC says there's still only 2 confirmed deaths.

BBC have said atleast 12 people feared to be dead.