Sign in to follow this  
Spai

unit's face from eyes to legs!!

Well, I'm working on a couple of soldiers, one of them looks perfectly, but the other one has the face from the eyes to the legs. The eyes are in good position but the rest of the face moves down,pass trough the chest and finally you can see the mouth near the floor looking forward.

I've do the same in both models,but only one works. I've tried a copy-paste, optimize,recalculate normals, but nothing seems to solve it. I'll like to post an image but i don`t know how to do it, must I enter an URL? I've the .jpg in my computer

Here is how to host your image,

Go to http://www.imageshack.us/ and upload ur picture, then use the last link they give you that is marked as a Direct Link to the pic, and copy that.

then when posting type img9py.jpg and your picture will be displayed.

It is a matter of improper selections (or rather lack of selections). Make sure the current model properties are applied to the proper selections. As of now it looks like you have removed the selection of these parts.

Either simply copy the head from your perfect soldier or head over to the Breathe site and download the sample models and either copy the head from BISman.p3d onto your model or study the model to see how they have applied the selections.

Good luck!