Sign in to follow this  
belgerot

Iraqi National Guard 1.0

I made an update to these. I put them on west and resistance sides and added Iraqi police and Special Forces. Just have to get permissions in order to release it.

I thought the point of this addon is to make Iraqi soldiers (Saddam's soldiers) that would fight the American and British invaders in OFP. I didn't realise these are West side soldiers of after the invasion. I think most people were waiting for Iraqi troops that can be used to make Iraq war campaign. I guess I was wrong...

Invasion,hahaha nice choice of words....hmm...first Iraq then Iran and soon we will have an army in the middle east...if this happens then I can vouch that the US is starting to go for world domination or somethin rofl.gif

Uuhhh, yeah, anyhoo- I will see if I can do it myself, thanks for the help! Side=

-Breaker Out

Quote[/b] ]I thought the point of this addon is to make Iraqi soldiers (Saddam's soldiers) that would fight the American and British invaders in OFP
Quote[/b] ]American and British invaders
icon_rolleyes.gif

um...no.

That would be the IMUC mod that's doing the Saddam version.

Kman 3000 when are you going to release them? (The Iraki Police and SF) Hope You Release them soon!! OFP.info is down try getting some mirrors somewhere else. smile_o.gifyay.gif

OFP.info isn't down and hasn't been down for a couple of weeks now. Get with the times man tounge2.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Just rename the link to gamepark.cz instead of gamezone.cz

Last I read he was taking a break from OFP, that was some time ago though so he might have got back on the horse since then.

I don't believe the Iraqi National Guard use RPG's. Need corroboration on that though.