Sign in to follow this  

MERCS

Any body know where i can get information on mercs? all information is welcome.

no i mean mercenries

check out palidan press that magazine has mercs in it or soldier of fortune

ok nm about palidan press you wont find squat on that try soldier of fortune instead (no not the game)

http://www.cromwell-intl.com/security/netusers.html

The URL is for a listing of all Mercenary outfits. Militia units, Terrorist Cells etc that are connected to the Internet.

It has a warning about the possibility of being monitored by intelligence agencies if you visit any of the webpages (especially I would say, the one connected to Al Queda)

It also has links to pages of information about Mercenaries / Security Companies etc.

Hope it is helpful.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Jan. 17 2002,07:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">we could all go over there and thus confuse those CIA jackasses wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, and then they'll think OFP is some sort of terrorist organization as well, and we're using OFP multiplayer to plan and train for the invasions of Malden or Evron.

-=Die Alive=-

just wanted to see how much a merc would get paid, and what sort of involement would be needed

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GHOST @ Jan. 18 2002,07:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">just wanted to see how much a merc would get paid, and what sort of involement would be needed<span id='postcolor'>

As far as involvement is concerned, let's start with the willingness to die for some cash...

money...when i joined the army i never joined to fight for my country and iam not a patroit...and i never joined for the money...i joined for 3 basic reasons: Shoot weapons, Crawl through the mud, and blow stuff up, which i find very enjoyable...i just wanted some info in the life of a merc, and possibly some info about merc organisations etc.

Being in the army becomes a whole lot less fun when TSHTF, and shooting other people is only slightly more enjoyable than getting shot at.

The money you would get would depend on.

A.) Who you are working for.

B.) The mission, and its duration.

C.) The risk factor

D.) How many others are working with you

E.) Whether you need to be paid off to shut up about what it was that you did.

F.) How good you are.

(G) Your ability to say "I ain't got time to bleed!"

(H) Your ability to tell everyone in any sh*t kicker bar that "I've killed a hundred men with my bare hands, but I don't like to talk about it"......

i take it no one has any information on how to get involved in mercs or website address's

if not i geuss the foriegn legion is an option.

In the French Foreign Legion, you won't even get paid well -- most people who sign up with it do so to avoid criminal prosecution elsewhere, and are just glad not to be in jail.

Previous military service is usually needed to join a mercenary outfit, unless you want / plan on spending 6 years in some African Militia unit fighting a gruesome and bloody war with no medical help whatsoever.

However, follow the link I posted last page, find one of the links that refers to a mercenary unit or person.. email them and ask..

ok thnks, i have previous millatry experience so i geuss that makes the situation a little bit betta.