Sign in to follow this  
MAA

CSLA 2 Update1

BF2?? What have the world become? And right before we'll get ArmA too sad_o.gif

Thank you for all your published works, its a shame that the Lacerta project didnt make it to public, but you have done enough to lean back and enjoy your well deserved place in the OFP hall of fame. thumbs-up.gif

Offtopic:

Vit-Vit Labs

Your planes and helicopters will miss the freedom to explore square kilometers of terrain in the game of your choice. wink_o.gif

What a shame! I have whiled away many an hour playing with this mod,a great loss! However it is far better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all tounge2.gif well that's according to shakespere or some other ofp geezer type crazy_o.gif

Sorry to hear that.

But many thanks for your excellent work in the past. You provided a lot of fun and made OFP an up-to-date game for all its enthusiasts.

The best wishes for you guys and maybe a little bit of hope to see you again in the future.

Guest major gandhi

BF2! goodnight.gif

That's too bad, I'm still waiting for L-39, TU-154 and other great modells...

Maybe you can give unfinished modells to team like RHS or some other if they promise to finish them?

Very bad news, really.

Would be nice but i guess we could not finish them ourselfs with that lack of workers.

However if they only need lil tweaks then yes it could work out, but i guess if it was the case they would have released it themselfs.

Also who knows maybe they pack something in the final patch.

shame to hear that sad news.

Thanks for your great work guys.

Your Mod was one of the best for OFP. thumbs-up.gif

Raptor smile_o.gif

Sad to hear guys. Good luck and hope to see you back with Armed Assault smile_o.gif

@VIT

Who cares......

I still play your mod, even though I haven't posted in this forum for a while. It is, and always will be, a great achivement in quality custom addons.

We'll miss you!

(No chance of coming back to AA or OFP2?)

I'm really sorry to hear that...really, really sorry. You know your mod always was and still is my favorite. sad_o.gif

I wish you all good and luck for any future projects you may work on and want to say a big thanks for all your work. It really is an enrichment for OFP.

Greetz

Plage

Yesterday for OFP - now for VBS1.

OFP

csla2lacerta_europa_01.jpg

THE SAME FOR VBS1 AS "Terrain Pack 3"

t32.jpg

t37.jpg

Yesterday is free soft -  now ?

Yesterday for OFP - now for VBS1.

For OFP?! Where can I download it ? wow_o.gif

I cant remember the source but i think i read somewhere that the Czech military were adopting VBS, now i dont want to spread false rumours or anything but im wondering if we should be congratulating CSLA members wink_o.gif . That would be some good news smile_o.gif .

About Lizardia project it is old news and im sure people can find all about it if they type it into the search thingy smile_o.gif .

Knew about the Lacerta deal since a whiel but had to promise to keep silent...

So no huge surprise here.

I know now many may scream omg you traitors but i tell you what if i had the talent of the CSLA crew i surely wouldnt say no if Bohemia offers me a nice amount of money.

Hey at least we got CSLA Mod wich itself is a nice lil piece of art.

to be honest, i know many addons makers who've said no...

shame, as it was a lovely piece of work

It was well known and posted here, CSLA continued their hard work with CSLA2 mod after Lacerta was scrapped, this happened long time ago, i think nobody should be surprised smile_o.gif .

It was well known and posted here, CSLA continued their hard work with CSLA2 mod after Lacerta was scrapped, this happened long time ago, i think nobody should be surprised smile_o.gif .

Seems some were...

*sniff*

there go my 15 mins of fame... hehe

Can anyone translate the terrain pack 3 article on this site:

http://www.f2z.avx.pl/

Bis relased some new pictures from Terrain Pack 3. We can see that CSLA do nice work. About pack aren't any information, only it what you see on picture. We can be happy that BIS relase some informations.

Sorry for my bad English/Polish translate tounge2.gif