Sign in to follow this  
Icabola

Do you know how to end Israel-Palestinian War??

I believe both of them (majority people) have the same spirit for peaceful relationship....

UN peace keeping force must be there....

Israeli must withdraw from Palestinian territory...(based on existing agreement) ...and Palestinian have to stop suicide bombing, arrest the Alfatah-member or other Jihad-member that really against human rights.

Again UN Peace Keeper should be there....(but why Israeli always reject this???)

I have an idea, but noone will like it.

Neither can I.....

I have a feeling that this will be a LONG thread.

IMO, there is no perfect solution to the violence in the middle east, this is a very complicated problem and can't be made simple.

They have been fighting since Israel declared itself a nation and I am beginning to think that we should just let them fight it out. Some of the Israelis/Palestinians are so set in their ways of hate that they cannot be reasoned with. Both sides just need to make their peace and I think that process can be hurried along if Yasser Arafat was gone. He doesn't seem to have control over his police force or his populace. I also think that the U.S. should withdraw it's $$$ for the Israeli military.

This topic has been disscused several times before and it leads nowhere, the same can be said about the conflict in the Middle East.

Tyler

to let them "fight it out" is out of the question.

a modern army vs pretty-much-nothing.

a third party has to get in between and FORCE both of them to stop the fighting, a un peacekeeping force or something..

I agree with CAN, the violence has become part of their culture almost, and it is disgusting how both parties have (lots) of people advocating the continuation of violence. Maybe we should build a big wall around Israel and the countries bordering her immediately (the wall will go around Lebanon, Syria, Egypt etc.) and declare the inside into a war zone, and give everybody who likes peace etc. 1 year to leave it. After that we let them slaughter each other, and once they are fed up we let civilization back in.

Alternatively, we could end this whole affair by declaring Jerusalem a free city under UN supervision and protection. The UN force protecting it should be communist or Buddhist or from some other neutral party; because if the force consists of Jews/Christians/Muslims, they will only start fighting for the place. If it is under neutral control (ie people who dont give a damn) then everybody can be assured that they are indeed neutral. Also, Palestine and Israel should be ethnically divided for a while to calm down a bit. Palestine needs to be declared a free state, with border and everything, Israel must accept these borders. Once Palestine starts going as a normal country type thing, then things will calm down. Palestine SHOULD be given a military though, this will be needed to keep the violence in check. And Jerusalem should remain under UN supervision and protection, or maybe declared a city state (like Vatican City), with its own guards and promised UN protection.

Who had the land originally, give it to them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Jan. 16 2002,19:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who had the land originally, give it to them.<span id='postcolor'>

Kinda hard to tell. Before Israel, it was all Arabic land. Before that, the Turks had it. Before that it was part of the Byzantine Empire. Before that, it was part of the Roman Empire. Before that, Greece had it. Before that, it was bandit country (no real power present). Before that it was the Egyptians. Before that it was the Babylonians. I have reached something like 4000 B.C. now, and it is still not possible to determine who's land it is.

Maybe it should all be given to me biggrin.gif

Most land invasion stuff has ended now exept west bank and the indian pakistani thing, i think the israelis should have it because the palistinians are really just the nomads and are just trying to muscle in.

No, it doesn't involve nukes. I think the palestinians want war, so let them have at it. Let the arabs and israelis fight it out. Winner take all.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Jan. 16 2002,20:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Most land invasion stuff has ended now exept west bank and the indian pakistani thing, i think the israelis should have it because the palistinians are really just the nomads and are just trying to muscle in.<span id='postcolor'>

No, read my post, they had it before the Israeli's, when it was under British rule (which I forgot to mention).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OBiJuan @ Jan. 16 2002,20:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, it doesn't involve nukes.  I think the palestinians want war, so let them have at it.  Let the arabs and israelis fight it out.  Winner take all.<span id='postcolor'>

Where did the nukes come from?

Someone (Damage) asked if it involves nukes. Sorry to confuse.

Doesn't it come from an old thread, suggesting to nuke the Middle East and create the world's biggest parking lot?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Jan. 16 2002,09:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Doesn't it come from an old thread, suggesting to nuke the Middle East and create the world's biggest parking lot?<span id='postcolor'>

No! It's my fault! I responded to the third post without quoting! I'm SORRY! *WAAAH!*

Now I confused the monkey. Confused monkeys are funny. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Jan. 16 2002,10:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who the heck r u callin a monkey  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Uh, monkeylib. Not you. Oh gosh - I better stfu before I dig a deeper hole. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!

Well the Middle East wouldn't make a very good parking lot. After all, I would have to drive half way around the world to use it! biggrin.gif

Then I would have to walk the other half back to my work place.

Not very efficient if you ask me tounge.gif

Tyler

exronin...very nice idea with the "vatican city" smile.gif

there was more than one thread with "nuke arabs/muslims/palestinians/everybody"..mostly started by.erhm..someone wink.gif

simple really, blow them both up.then they CANT kill each other,if they are too stupid to stop the war themselves then maybe we can help by ....um crashing a small moon onto them or by dropping a rock the same size as britneys ego onto the general area.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Pete @ Jan. 16 2002,21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">exronin...very nice idea with the "vatican city" smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Jan. 16 2002,21:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, read my post, they had it before the Israeli's, when it was under British rule (which I forgot to mention).<span id='postcolor'>

Go to the library, and read some intelligent Mid-East recent history books that were published before the WEB with all of it's nonsense conent came out. What you're saying his simply false, as in wooden teeth.

First of all the UN would just screw it up even more. I personally would rather see Isreal on top. Isreal is a lot more friendly to European and north American policies. I think duking it out is really the only way. The truth by any side has been diluted and distorted for so long that no one really knows why it really ever started.