Sign in to follow this  
meio_maluco

Addicton to OFP2

Guest Ti0n3r

#2, I will be playing 18h and sleeping 6h till I finish the campaing.

I will probably skip school for a week or so just to be able to play OFP2 as much as possible.

Mmmm, sweet flashpointing dreams..... biggrin_o.gif

#2 + net. connection cable will have

some kinda coolling system, cose all of the data runing through tounge2.gif

u could always use the fridge too cool the sistem, that way u could keep the vodka and beer at a realy nice temperature rofl.gif

Only when i have time, no interest in rushing thru a game and missing a big number of goodies, options, details, features.. plus i think 3/4 hours max is how long i can enjoy a gaming session these days and i want to enjoy every bit of it to the fullest wink_o.gif .

If the mission is too hard I will try for 24 hours and maybe sleep after that.

Bring out the Red Bull!! yay.gif  pistols.gif  yay.gif

Il play to i pass out.. (remember to bring some red bull, as colossus sayd wink_o.gif )

*cough*cough*... am I the only honest person here who admits to planning to kiss sick babies and stand out in the cold rain and not cook my food completely so I can "get sick" and have an excuse to take a "job vacation" to play ArmA? whistle.gifhelp.gif

Guest Ti0n3r
*cough*cough*... am I the only honest person here who admits to planning to kiss sick babies and stand out in the cold rain and not cook my food completely so I can "get sick" and have an excuse to take a "job vacation" to play ArmA? whistle.gifhelp.gif

No, you're not the only one... whistle.gif

Bring out the Red Bull!!

Dont drink red bull! There are "health" problems related with the consuption of such poisoness drink, ive seen results of a study regarding increased  yay.gif problems due to high consuption of redbull.

You just dont mess with stuff that may interfere with  yay.gif .

p.s. sry for off-t, just seemed important confused_o.gif .

edit: some smillies removed cause it looked anoying..

Need another option "Will melt modem due to excess use of MP" whistle.gif

..just one thing, am I the only one who hasn't completed any of the original campaigns? (CwC, Resistance and Red Hammer Campaigns)?... *Ducks knife* icon_rolleyes.gif

Dunno why, really tounge2.gif

I had more fun playing around in mission editor and learning to script than completing the game, and by the time I got bored of doing stuff in mission editor, I'd got broadband, and discovered MP! And now MP, editing (scripting/modeling/programming stuff for OFP), along with all the other stuff means I've never completed the campaign whistle.gif

Oh, and I tried the WGL version of the CwC campaign recently, but it CTD half-way though the first non-training mission tounge2.gif

[/rambling]

...*runs* tounge2.gif

- Ben

Er, I still have the last two to do on CWC, the last 3~4 on RES, and the back half on RHC. sad_o.gif And the likelyhood of me getting around to finishing them on OFP1? Not hardly. Just when I figured I had the ultimate sneaky end game, or thought my sniping skills were good enough, or had cooked up a truely crazy stunt, the alarms go off and theres this annoying black screen "You are dead." crazy_o.gifsad_o.gif

When Doom3 (still don't have it...) came out, all the reviewers were saying that to do it justice, the first time through you have to play it late at night, in a darkened room, with the volume turned up and nervousness level cranked up. I think the same goes true for OFP. Like this one mission where you have to statchel an "empty" Soviet tank on the side of the road. iirc, it's live, just not moving if you don't trigger the alert. So I wait it out, sneak down the hill, tiptoe across the road and get close to place the stachel. Well as I turn around, the other tank on patrol decided to come back early, and so did the foot soldiers coming from the opposite direction. The only safe spot was my perverse favorite, that of hiding between the treads. Works as long as they don't move... crazy_o.gif Ended up finally beating that one, but came real close to loosing a pair of pants in the process.

The other one is the mission where you get lost in the woods, sneak into town, and can steal a car, but get caught anyway running for the evac point. There's this bit of a valley you go through, trees on both sides of the gauntlet, tanks in hot pursuit firing everything they got at you, and you're praying the poor little skoda doesn't turn ruskie and start shooting cam rods at you. Joyriding gone wild. yay.gif

Probably play the game in 1-4 hour stretches until I have finished it and take it out for replay later.

I have a REALLY hard time playing any game for more then 3 hours straight now.....it ain`t what it used to be.

Bring out the Red Bull!!

Dont drink red bull! There are "health" problems related with the consuption of such poisoness drink, ive seen results of a study regarding increased  yay.gif problems due to high consuption of redbull.

You just dont mess with stuff that may interfere with  yay.gif .

p.s. sry for off-t, just seemed important confused_o.gif .

edit: some smillies removed cause it looked anoying..

Are you serious? It was just a joke, I don't intend or tried Red Bull at all wow_o.gif

Just mentioned Red Bull because it says its a energy drink, lol.

I'm pretty sure I don't need any extra power to finish the game and it won't take 24 hours to complete it either I think.

I'll stick to coffee if I have too  wink_o.gif (which I dout)

Now, back to topic.

i had dreams about OFP2 last night too. Then it cut into something better which I wont go into detail whistle.gif

Me and OFP2. Skip a couple weeks of school, get some coffe, tell me Girlfriend I'm going away for a long time and sit in the dark and play notworthy.gif

Let's keep this forum to more relevant and on topic threads smile_o.gif