Sign in to follow this  
Stelled Eagle

Riight...

when is a poll really neccisary?

and when can you make one?

and why did mine get deleted even though it was as useless as all the other threads who can stay, it's fun to know what people want for their... err... birthday?

It's not fair i tell you, it's insanity!

You guys are all against me!sad.gif

you're joining forces just to get me away from these forums it's evil i tell you, it's EVIL!

*starts crying and runs towards his fellow mighty fivers*

why.. can't we all.. just... get along?

back to my complaining... this is the Off-Topic right?

so if i make the polls to serious they'll end up in the general, that's not my intention so i make a few humerous options... and it get's closed it's corrupt i tell you sad.gif

What was wrong with the present poll, i thought it was rather good.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 16 2002,17:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The moderators just don't like you.<span id='postcolor'>

sad.gif that would mean Placebo lied to me when he said he didn't hate me sad.gif I feel so violated *pouts*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Jan. 16 2002,17:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What was wrong with the present poll, i thought it was rather good.<span id='postcolor'>

Closing threads is like Sauron's ring (LOTR) ones the mods use it too much they cannot stop... They were given magical moderating powers, but they have become addicted to it... that's what i think sad.gif

General is for topics solely related to the computer game Operation Flashpoint, Off Topic is for topics not relating to the computer game Operation Flashpoint, that doesn't mean that pointless topics/polls can be posted in off topic simply because they are not related to the computer game Operation Flashpoint, hope that helps smile.gif

They're so addicted to it I bet they'll close this thread too. Now I have to get another phone book to read while the pages load.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 16 2002,17:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">General is for topics solely related to the computer game Operation Flashpoint, Off Topic is for topics not relating to the computer game Operation Flashpoint, that doesn't mean that pointless topics/polls can be posted in off topic simply because they are not related to the computer game Operation Flashpoint, hope that helps smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

75% of all topics now closed tounge.gif

Guest Scooby

"OFFTOPIC

(about wars, military conflicts and everything what pertinent to Army)"

Does this mean all the random shit most of the forum idiots are posting? I dont think so.

Delete some topics, delete some members or punish spammers by reducing their post count.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scooby @ Jan. 16 2002,17:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"OFFTOPIC

Does this mean all the random shit most of the forum idiots are posting? I dont think so.

Delete some topics, delete some members or punish spammers by reducing their post count.<span id='postcolor'>

How boring would that be biggrin.giftounge.gif

Guest Scooby

There actually used to be some good army related talk on some forums way before demo was released...

You obviously didn't understand the deeper meaning of our threads...

the true meaning

the essence of the post in all it's glory

so you delete it... and never understand the deeper meaning and because you don't understand it you delete it...

it's a circle without an end...

that's why cereal and present thread got deleted...

I shall explain the deeper meaning of my poll:

-Gold Toilet seat

-Jacuzzi

-Now i have OFP i don't need anything else

-Unlimited supply of hot chicks

-Game of choice

-Free manicure

-10 years free diapers tounge.gif

-An ignore every post that Nobby makes button

-A get out of jail card

-Torture Bill Gates for one whole day

-The perfect bed

see all those very nice things... wich to choose...

if people still choose: "Now i have OFP i don't need anything else"

it would actually be the best game ever...

it were just some trick questions to see how good OFP really is!

but now... we'll never know.

what is a bit sad actually,

and what's the deeper meaning of this story?

don't delete threads before you let it grow a little, you will see that it grows out to be one of the most marvelous threads in the off-topic!

Cereal was about everything... it was the OFPers paradise it was a place where you can relax, laugh and learn.

a place where you can become a better man/woman.

A place where people grow famous and notorious

A place where people learn to roleplay

a place where friends are made, wars are fought and peace is made!

I have spoken...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scooby @ Jan. 16 2002,17:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"OFFTOPIC

Delete some topics, delete some members or punish spammers by reducing their post count.<span id='postcolor'>

I consider you whining about banning people and punishing them, inhumanity and furthermore "spam"

I sit me, or has Nobby's postcount suddenly skyrocketed?

Am I imagining things?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Jan. 16 2002,23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I sit me, or has Nobby's postcount suddenly skyrocketed?

Am I imagining things?<span id='postcolor'>

Nobbie wasn't my real name, Nobby is

(i was banned for spamming so there are all the answers wink.gif)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (silent wings @ Jan. 17 2002,14:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">polls are necessary when you put one up and people answer. if there is interest then it is worhtwhile.<span id='postcolor'>

then there was no reason to close my poll.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Jan. 16 2002,22:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I agree to disagree to agree on this matter at hand.<span id='postcolor'>

does that mean you are agaqinst spam and all hol things it brings sad.gif?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobby @ Jan. 16 2002,17:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I consider you whining about banning people and punishing them, inhumanity and furthermore "spam"<span id='postcolor'>

soz but as far as i see spam = utter pointless threads meaning nothing and as far as i see thats all you have provided here

thread closed

strike one